"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Storm Pegasus x2(One is form vortex stadium ver.)
Cyber Pegasus
Evil Gemios
Rock Scorpio
Dark Bull
Storm Leone
Storm Aquario
Counter Leone
Storm Capricorn
Inferno Saggitario
Lighting L-Drago( vortex stadium version
Earth Virgo
Thermal Pisces
Thunder Libra
Ray Striker
(ALL HASBRO)
Please no peice continued for the combo
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:24 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: @FlyingWaffle

It hurts my mind to make you a combo but here it goes.

Attack: Cyber Bull ED145 (take off the eternal defense wheel) or DF 145 F, or Storm Bull 100 F

DefenseGrinark Bull ED145 or C145 D or WB if your D is un-usable.

Stamina and Destableizer: none that I could possibly give you that might pass off as what they are supposed to be.

Thanks, but I have one question... how do you take off the eternal defense wheel?
Take off the tip then it slides off.

@ AtomicFang,

Attack: MF LL drago 100 RF
right spin: Ray Bull 100 RF

Defense: MF Earth Bull GB145 CS

Stamina: Earth Virgo 100 FS

Destableizer: Thermal Virgo 100 FS
(Jun. 25, 2011  8:36 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Take off the tip then it slides off.

....... how do you take off the tip? ...
If the track is by itself then just pull the ring off.
I feels so stupid right now, I am not understanding a thing you are saying really. You do mean by taking the eternal defense wheel off, taking off the three wings, right? Because if so, I have no clue what you are saying... take what ring off? And how do I take it off? Like I said before... I feel soooo stupid...
I think this a good defense/stamina bey combo, well maybe
Basalt aquario C145JB
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:29 PM)Green_blader_12 Wrote: I think this a good defense/stamina bey combo, well maybe
Basalt aquario C145JB

put an MF-H and replace C145 with GB145 and replace JB with CS and its Top tier, so its ok
Green_blader_12: Let me add on to halfbeastblader's post: You can replace C145 by GB145, 230, and BD145. Also CS works better worn.
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:46 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Green_blader_12: Let me add on to halfbeastblader's post: You can replace C145 by GB145, 230, and BD145. Also CS works better worn.

Thanx LeoneLione, for helping me help
(Jun. 22, 2011  1:37 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: Clear Wheels:
Aquario (x2), Unicorno, Eagle, Pegasus, Pegasus II, L-Drago, Leone, Bull, Orso (x2) Virgo, Scorpio

Metal Wheels:
Earth, Storm (x2), Ray, Rock (x3), Counter, Dark, Hyper, Lightning, Galaxy, Midnight

Spintracks:
145 (x2), 100 (x2), W145, T125, 105 (x2), 125, D125 (x2), H145

Performance Tips:
RF, R2F, SD, S, D, HF, F, JB, SF, B (x2), HF/S, CS

Looking for all combo types. By the way, these are spare pieces.

Can someone tell me a right spin attack combo? I lost my Left-Launcher... Crying
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:35 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
Aquario (x2), Unicorno, Eagle, Pegasus, Pegasus II, L-Drago, Leone, Bull, Orso (x2) Virgo, Scorpio

Metal Wheels:
Earth, Storm (x2), Ray, Rock (x3), Counter, Dark, Hyper, Lightning, Galaxy, Midnight

Spintracks:

Performance Tips:

Can someone tell me a right spin attack combo? I lost my Left-Launcher... Crying
There isnt much without LLD

but u can make Ray unicorno 100 RF/R2F

But its outclassed
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:46 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Green_blader_12: Let me add on to halfbeastblader's post: You can replace C145 by GB145, 230, and BD145. Also CS works better worn.

Thanks you 2 bladers for suggestions of parts i should use to make a better defense beyblade Smile
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:37 AM)halfbeastblader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2011  1:35 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:

Metal Wheels:

Spintracks:

Performance Tips:

There isnt much without LLD

but u can make Ray unicorno 100 RF/R2F

But its outclassed

Ray Unicorno is outclassed? Isn't it in the top ten?
no it was top tier like a year ago.
(Jun. 26, 2011  2:05 AM)Green_blader_12 Wrote:

Thanks you 2 bladers for suggestions of parts i should use to make a better defense beyblade Smile

welcome
ok you guys doesnt look like im getting that basalt ring. so i need to know what is another metal wheel that is good for defense.
Libra or Earth are good for defense but nothing beats basalt , oh and libra is a better choice then earth.
oh... well maybe i can try to get the earth virgo from random booster 4. i heard it has a mold for defense. or try to find a better price for basalt horogium
Guys I want to ask what is the best combo with Screw MW? And with MF (METAL FLAT)... Tell the combos separately But if the Screw is with MF then just sya it with 1 combo..... I am interested with the Screw MW and MF lately Smile
Well the best with screw is ; MF Screw Pisces 85RF
and MF; MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF
I prefer 90, and mebbe MF-L if you can, but eh. So MF-L Screw Pisces 90RF, you can use Horogium if you lack pisces, but any other CW makes the combo suck nuts.
(Jun. 26, 2011  5:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Well the best with screw is ; MF Screw Pisces 85RF
and MF; MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MF

What is MF's use on MF-H Basalt Kerbecs? Is it for defense? Gasp
More weight = more momentum, the combo abuses it's ridiculous momentum to beat almost everything. Stick to MF-H IMO. And orient Kerbecs correctly (I detailed it in the combo's thread), for extra stamina.
Also helps with defence, yes.
(Jun. 25, 2011  12:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Mooncake isn't a bey, he just asked for something that could KO Mooncake. Don't know why you'd want to mess up one of these things, considering it'd be hard to KO, you'd just get it everywhere, but it's what he asked. Uncertain

CS is fine, but you shouldn't use SW145 on a defensively leaning combo, it sucks for defence (it's an okay attack track). Use a low track like 85/90/100 and CS or D for the best results with thunder. It's pretty much outclassed otherwise.

Hey Th!nk, maybe you do not know this, but Mooncake is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB/CS. Its called that in our metagame, since it looks like one. We are all looking for counters which KO this thing, that doesn't involves Season 3. It is dominating our metagame Uncertain. I don't see much though, people who use it are called 'Noob'. Haha.