no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Round 1: World vs Rage 1-0

World vs Rage 1-1

World vs Rage 1-2

Huh, World vs Rage 1-3. You were right

(Sep. 26, 2021  2:38 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:37 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I guess so, I shall try these now. Time to set up my stadium

If you do a proper sliding shoot with Rage Jolt it should send World flying or kill its stamina
Spriggan just won, it's 2-3

nvm 2-4, Rage knocked it out

2-5, Rage won. You were right

Ok, I made the 2B chassis not free spinning. World vs Rage 5-3, World Spriggan won

Even tho Rage is delivering such big hits, World is still winning!

In conclusion, World in not free spinning is better when against Rage Longinus
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:44 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Round 1: World vs Rage 1-0

World vs Rage 1-1

World vs Rage 1-2

(Sep. 26, 2021  2:38 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: If you do a proper sliding shoot with Rage Jolt it should send World flying or kill its stamina

Ok, I made the 2B chassis not free spinning. World vs Rage 5-3, World Spriggan won

2B’s free spin hardly matters in same spin 
With rage, did you use a sliding shoot? Does rage keep going to the middle quickly in a flower pattern? If it did, then my brain cannot comprehend that world won with dimension’
Try judgement Achilles 00 bump atomic Goku
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:25 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  2:44 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Round 1: World vs Rage 1-0

World vs Rage 1-1

World vs Rage 1-2

2B’s free spin hardly matters in same spin 
With rage, did you use a sliding shoot? Does rage keep going to the middle quickly in a flower pattern? If it did, then my brain cannot comprehend that world won with dimension’
I did flower pattern, I even did it right. It wins sometimes, but World still wins most.
(Sep. 26, 2021  5:32 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:25 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: 2B’s free spin hardly matters in same spin 
I did flower pattern, I even did it right. It wins sometimes, but World still wins most.

Maybe your Jolt is too worn.

Considering you got that from Bloody Longinus.
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:23 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2021  5:32 PM)(Blank) Wrote: I did flower pattern, I even did it right. It wins sometimes, but World still wins most.

Maybe your Jolt is too worn.

I just got that 2 months ago-
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:35 AM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:23 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Maybe your Jolt is too worn.

I just got that 2 months ago-

Could you show a video of your sliding shoot? (if you can)
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:44 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:35 AM)(Blank) Wrote: I just got that 2 months ago-

Could you show a video of your sliding shoot? (if you can)
Unfortunately, due to a bad encounter I had I no longer trust people in the internet. So I don't think I'll be sending videos in the internet soon
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:27 PM)(Blank) Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:44 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Could you show a video of your sliding shoot? (if you can)
Unfortunately, due to a bad encounter I had I no longer trust people in the internet. So I don't think I'll be sending videos in the internet soon

Then just don't show your face?
(Sep. 27, 2021  2:33 PM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:27 PM)(Blank) Wrote: Unfortunately, due to a bad encounter I had I no longer trust people in the internet. So I don't think I'll be sending videos in the internet soon

Then just don't show your face?
I- not a bad idea, but I can't
what is a good combo for vanish fafnir
parts i have

wave dash

zone +z dash

forge disk over
s gear

ratchet

proof

spiral

hold

the stadium is the original bey stadium
vanish fafnir worn down wave dash or zone'+z and over
is this a good combo? maximun garuda,8,expand,eturnal it has low fricion due to the layer and expand`s air force and eternal for high burst resitence and stamina
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:37 PM)mysticx67 Wrote: is this a good combo? maximun garuda,8,expand,eturnal it has low fricion due to the layer and expand`s air force and eternal for high burst resitence and stamina

It’s good for burst limited though you might want to customize the god chip for burst resistance. In standard it won’t do well at all since it has parts from 4 years ago so it’s super light and easy to toss around
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:37 PM)mysticx67 Wrote: is this a good combo? maximun garuda,8,expand,eturnal it has low fricion due to the layer and expand`s air force and eternal for high burst resitence and stamina

It’s good for burst limited though you might want to customize the god chip for burst resistance. In standard it won’t do well at all since it has parts from 4 years ago so it’s super light and easy to toss around

well what god chip do you reccomend?
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:05 PM)mysticx67 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s good for burst limited though you might want to customize the god chip for burst resistance. In standard it won’t do well at all since it has parts from 4 years ago so it’s super light and easy to toss around

well what god chip do you reccomend?

I only have 6 god beys, one of them without a detachable got chip (nightmare Longinus) and I don’t have maximum Garuda. I recommend taking out your god chips and trying them out to see which one is the toughest fit on Garuda.
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:05 PM)mysticx67 Wrote: well what god chip do you reccomend?

I only have 6 god beys, one of them without a detachable got chip (nightmare Longinus) and I don’t have maximum Garuda. I recommend taking out your god chips and trying them out to see which one is the toughest fit on Garuda.

i cant remove these god chips these arnt rise or surge beys
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:13 PM)mysticx67 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:10 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I only have 6 god beys, one of them without a detachable got chip (nightmare Longinus) and I don’t have maximum Garuda. I recommend taking out your god chips and trying them out to see which one is the toughest fit on Garuda.

i cant remove these god chips these arnt rise or surge beys
Can you remove the god chips from the beyblade burst god beyblades? If you can’t, then maybe try and find a tutorial. I couldn’t go a while either, some are just stuck, but putting your thumb in the indents and twisting to the opposite direction of the beys rotation works for me
(Sep. 27, 2021  10:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  9:13 PM)mysticx67 Wrote: i cant remove these god chips these arnt rise or surge beys
Can you remove the god chips from the beyblade burst god beyblades? If you can’t, then maybe try and find a tutorial. I couldn’t go a while either, some are just stuck, but putting your thumb in the indents and twisting to the opposite direction of the beys rotation works for me

still cant get it out Uncertain
(Sep. 27, 2021  10:58 PM)mysticx67 Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  10:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Can you remove the god chips from the beyblade burst god beyblades? If you can’t, then maybe try and find a tutorial. I couldn’t go a while either, some are just stuck, but putting your thumb in the indents and twisting to the opposite direction of the beys rotation works for me

still cant get it out Uncertain

Oh, well maybe try again later. I tried for at least an hour for 4 days until I got it right. So try again tomorrow, if you can’t figure it out by now don’t risk breaking your beys.
(Sep. 27, 2021  11:09 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  10:58 PM)mysticx67 Wrote: still cant get it out Uncertain

Oh, well maybe try again later. I tried for at least an hour for 4 days until I got it right. So try again tomorrow, if you can’t figure it out by now don’t risk breaking your beys.

k

Are your beys TT or Hasbro?
Hasbro Evolution beys dont have removable god chips.
this includes parts i'm gettng:
lte stock
vanish fafnir stock
dark doomscizor stock
breaker xcalius (without forge disc)
union achilles convert xtend+ (worn)
helios volcano stock
hyperion burn stock

pls reccomend some combosSmile
Vanish Fafnir Tapered Mobius, LTE Kou Xtend+ (Stamina) and I can't think of one for helios since it's perfect

Maybe use Xtend+(Stamina) on Vanish if it's against left spin
(Sep. 28, 2021  4:42 AM)tubitr Wrote:

Are your beys TT or Hasbro?
Hasbro Evolution beys dont have removable god chips.

well that fixes my problem i have hasbro cuz i am cheap