Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Archer Hercules or Hell Salamander
Layer only
(May. 23, 2019  12:37 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Any good combos for bushin asura? Use any driver or discs. Bushin asura is my only GT bey ;-;

bA St atomic?
(May. 23, 2019  8:26 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  12:37 PM)TheTrueNub Wrote: Any good combos for bushin asura? Use any driver or discs. Bushin asura is my only GT bey ;-;

bA St atomic?

He literally said that BA is his only GT Bey...
Bushin Ashura 0 Cross Orbit Ten
(May. 23, 2019  9:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  8:26 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: bA St atomic?

Thank you both. I'll try these combos out (b^-^)b
(May. 23, 2019  9:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2019  8:26 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: bA St atomic?

Oof?
Anyone got combos for bloody longinus, emperor forneus and spriggan reqiuem?
Revive Phoenix 13 Wedge because I just really wish that RP can stay in one place
(May. 24, 2019  12:29 AM)Wfatboy153426 Wrote: Anyone got combos for bloody longinus, emperor forneus and spriggan reqiuem?
It depends on what you have available to you and what brand the parts are. We can't really help you if you're not specific with your request.
(May. 24, 2019  4:24 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  12:29 AM)Wfatboy153426 Wrote: Anyone got combos for bloody longinus, emperor forneus and spriggan reqiuem?
It depends on what you have available to you and what brand the parts are. We can't really help you if you're not specific with your request.

Have all TT parts. 
Currently have these
Disc :
Sting

Tip:
Atomic
Yard
Jolt
Zeta
Charge 
Friction

Trying to expand my collection to so im open to combos that have parts that i dont own yet. 
does pP and iP allowed to be on the same deck?
(May. 24, 2019  5:12 AM)Isla Wrote: does pP and iP allowed to be on the same deck?

Main round yes, semi-finals and finals, no

(May. 24, 2019  4:27 AM)fatboy153426 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2019  4:24 AM)MystMotone101 Wrote: It depends on what you have available to you and what brand the parts are. We can't really help you if you're not specific with your request.

Have all TT parts. 
Currently have these
Disc :
Sting

Tip:
Atomic
Yard
Jolt
Zeta
Charge 
Friction

Trying to expand my collection to so im open to combos that have parts that i dont own yet. 

Spriggan Requiem Sting/0 Atomic is sort of my bet.

Is Hold’ any good?
Can I make any competitive combos with these parts
TT Archer Hercules
TT Salamander
TT Forneus
Cyclops C4
Spryzen Requiem
Surge Xcalius
Ifritor I2
Storm Spryzen
Surtr S2

Magnum
Wing
Heavy
Hasbro Jaggy
Hasbro Impact
Hasbro Defense
Hasbro Zeta
Hasbro Accel
TT Operate
TT Friction
TT Yard
(May. 25, 2019  4:23 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Can I make any competitive combos with these parts
TT Archer Hercules
TT Salamander
TT Forneus
Cyclops C4
Spryzen Requiem
Surge Xcalius
Ifritor I2
Storm Spryzen
Surtr S2

Magnum
Wing
Heavy
Hasbro Jaggy
Hasbro Impact
Hasbro Defense
Hasbro Zeta
Hasbro Accel
TT Operate
TT Friction
TT Yard

hS 0 Yard
(May. 25, 2019  4:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:23 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Can I make any competitive combos with these parts
TT Archer Hercules
TT Salamander
TT Forneus
Cyclops C4
Spryzen Requiem
Surge Xcalius
Ifritor I2
Storm Spryzen
Surtr S2

Magnum
Wing
Heavy
Hasbro Jaggy
Hasbro Impact
Hasbro Defense
Hasbro Zeta
Hasbro Accel
TT Operate
TT Friction
TT Yard

hS 0 Yard
Thanks
(May. 25, 2019  4:27 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:26 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: hS 0 Yard
Thanks

Your Welcome!
(May. 25, 2019  4:27 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:27 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Thanks

Your Welcome!

My parts suck and I'm entering my first tournament. This is a recipe for disaster
(May. 25, 2019  4:34 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:27 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Your Welcome!

My parts suck and I'm entering my first tournament. This is a recipe for disaster
hS might be Able to spin steal. I would recommend getting the TT triple booster it comes with very good drivers
(May. 25, 2019  4:35 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:34 PM)Hitashi Wrote: My parts suck and I'm entering my first tournament. This is a recipe for disaster
hS might be Able to spin steal. I would recommend getting the TT triple booster it comes with very good drivers

ok

No one wins or generally even makes it to the finals in their first tournament. Go and participate because you will have fun.

Everyone's first tournament usually isn't what they expected. I think I lost around 6 tournaments before I got into 3rd place on my 7th one. Generally the more you play, the more you learn
(May. 25, 2019  4:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:34 PM)Hitashi Wrote: My parts suck and I'm entering my first tournament. This is a recipe for disaster

No one wins or generally even makes it to the finals in their first tournament. Go and participate because you will have fun.

The tournament is tomorrow. Aren't you in it
(May. 25, 2019  4:58 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 25, 2019  4:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: No one wins or generally even makes it to the finals in their first tournament. Go and participate because you will have fun.

The tournament is tomorrow. Aren't you in it
DC and I will be there tomorrow. So yes.
Wrong thread.
(May. 27, 2019  12:20 AM)Barreto Wrote: So I bought enough parts to make most of the burst competitive combos on the list (which I recently found out is outdated, rip) which of these parts do I keep and which do I sell?

This is what I think is still good:
Layers:  Spriggan R, H Salamander,  W Valkyrie, and A Hercules.
Disks:  Outer, 0, 4, 5, and 7.
Frames:  Cross, Glaive, Meteor, Bump, Expand
Drivers:  Xtreme, Atomic, Eternal, Revolve.

Things I think I should sell:
Layers: R Ragnaruk, O Odin, Wolborg, B Ragnaruk,  B Jinnius, G Kerbeus, S Trident, E Forneus, B Xcalibur.
Disks: Gravity, Triple, 1', 8, 12, 13.
Frames: Flow
Drivers:  Survive, Flugel, Nothing, Guard, Zeta, Wedge, Volcanic, Orbit, Sword.

Let me know if I'm wrong in either of these,  or if anything I should sell could still be useful for Burst classic?

Standard: hS 0B At
Classic: Wolborg Gravity Orbit
Can I have a combo for: Perfect Phoenix, Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules and Crash Ragnaruk.( all TT )Can I please have no Xtend+ combos cause I'm in Aus where it is banned