"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Guys I need a combo for aH with strong burst resistance and good stamina
And a combo for Sr (spriggan requiem) with burst resistance (again) and decent attack and stamina (by stamina I mean LAD and also decent stamina) and I don’t have burst drivers
(Feb. 25, 2019  12:49 PM)Twelvangla Wrote: Guys I need a combo for aH with strong burst resistance and good stamina
And a combo for Sr (spriggan requiem) with burst resistance (again) and decent attack and stamina (by stamina I mean LAD and also decent stamina) and I don’t have burst drivers

Try aH 10 Revolve and Sr 0S Ds

Also what did you mean by “burst drivers”? Did you mean dash drivers?
Burst drivers... sorry I meant dash drivers
Hello, I will be attending my first ever tournament (deck format) this coming Sunday and will be needing your inputs on what combos to use as I have no experience yet in competitive battles. Thank you in advance!

Layers

aB
dC
Sr
hS
aH
dF
tW
tN
zA
hK

Disc

1x 0
3x 7
1x 8
1x 4
1x 2
1x 1
2x 3
1x Magnum
1x 12
1x 13

Frames

1x Bump
2x Meteor
1x Dagger
1x Hit
1x Star
1x Flow

Drivers

2x Bearing
1x Extreme
2x Atomic
1x Assault
1x Operate
1x Eternal
1x Revolve
I don't see Wall or Lift in there so I'm loathe to recommend aB, and it's TT too. Maybe not that one.

I see hS and I see aH and those are good. As far as attack type goes, I don't think you're going to get all that far with attack with those Layers. You have nice attack frames, but not layers. Maybe zA for attack.

This is probably a bad plan but here goes:
hS (attack/5blade mode).7Bump.Bearing
aH.4Meteor.Atomic
zA.0Dagger.Xtreme

It's... it's something. You're going to want to counter an attack type with opposing spin hS/aH, counter a stamina type with the zA, counter a Hell Salamander with a Hell Salamander, counter an opposing spin defense type with hS/aH. Throw Hell Salamander against anything it can successfully oppress. And that's how I would handle that deck.

If anyone else can make a better suggestion with Deep Chaos or Spriggan Requiem or Twin Nemesis, go nuts.
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:39 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I don't see Wall or Lift in there so I'm loathe to recommend aB, and it's TT too. Maybe not that one.

I see hS and I see aH and those are good. As far as attack type goes, I don't think you're going to get all that far with attack with those Layers. You have nice attack frames, but not layers. Maybe zA for attack.

This is probably a bad plan but here goes:
hS (attack/5blade mode).7Bump.Bearing
aH.4Meteor.Atomic
zA.0Dagger.Xtreme

It's... it's something. You're going to want to counter an attack type with opposing spin hS/aH, counter a stamina type with the zA, counter a Hell Salamander with a Hell Salamander, counter an opposing spin defense type with hS/aH. Throw Hell Salamander against anything it can successfully oppress. And that's how I would handle that deck.

If anyone else can make a better suggestion with Deep Chaos or Spriggan Requiem, go nuts.

Wow, as this will be my first tourney, I did not know that it will be so complex, thought it is just make a combo then go wild. I'm learning. Thanks man!
I'm afraid it's more complex than either of us realized!

@[MonoDragon] brought up a point I didn't realize made a difference. What color is your aH? If it's the gold and silver standard, you're fine. If it's a blue or red recolor, I should caution you that it doesn't weather attacks quite as well, because the plastic on the bows is harder! At that point I'd suggest switching it with maybe a right spin Sr.
(Feb. 26, 2019  6:18 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I'm afraid it's more complex than either of us realized!

@[MonoDragon] brought up a point I didn't realize made a difference. What color is your aH? If it's the gold and silver standard, you're fine. If it's a blue or red recolor, I should caution you that it doesn't weather attacks quite as well, because the plastic on the bows is harder! At that point I'd suggest switching it with maybe a right spin Sr.

Got the standard gold aH. I'll test those suggestions when I got home. Thank you DC Smile
i am looking for a good stamina or defence type any suggestions?
Hell Salamander.
Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.
2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot

I might be getting jolt soon if you want to use that in the combo
I mean, I'd only use either of those in attack combinations, so you're really just asking for 2 attack combos.

How about
0Bump.Xtreme
00Dagger.Destroy'
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:02 AM)I Isla Wrote: Hello, I will be attending my first ever tournament (deck format) this coming Sunday and will be needing your inputs on what combos to use as I have no experience yet in competitive battles. Thank you in advance!

Layers

aB
dC
Sr
hS
aH
dF
tW
tN
zA
hK

Disc

1x 0
3x 7
1x 8
1x 4
1x 2
1x 1
2x 3
1x Magnum
1x 12
1x 13

Frames

1x Bump
2x Meteor
1x Dagger
1x Hit

Drivers

2x Bearing
1x Extreme
2x Atomic
1x Assault
1x Operate
1x Eternal
1x Revolve

Use Eternal or Revolve instead of Atomic for your aH, and use 8 instead of 4.
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:52 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.
2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot

Maybe choV.8’L.Ds and choA.00B.Br

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:57 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  5:02 AM)I Isla Wrote: Hello, I will be attending my first ever tournament (deck format) this coming Sunday and will be needing your inputs on what combos to use as I have no experience yet in competitive battles. Thank you in advance!

Layers

aB
dC
Sr
hS
aH
dF
tW
tN
zA
hK

Disc

1x 0
3x 7
1x 8
1x 4
1x 2
1x 1
2x 3
1x Magnum
1x 12
1x 13

Frames

1x Bump
2x Meteor
1x Dagger
1x Hit

Drivers

2x Bearing
1x Extreme
2x Atomic
1x Assault
1x Operate
1x Eternal
1x Revolve

Use Eternal or Revolve instead of Atomic for your aH, and use 8 instead of 4.
He say deck. I think dC.8B.At, aB.2H.Et and aH.0D.Br
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:17 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  1:52 AM)megablaze254 Wrote: Hello everyone, I was hoping that you guys could build me two combos, one for cho z Valkyrie and one for cho z Achilles. Bellow are all my parts I have, but if you don’t think any of those would help with the combo, you can add parts that would be good but I’d prefer if you could just use those parts, thanks.
2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:57 AM)Armor Wrote: Use Eternal or Revolve instead of Atomic for your aH, and use 8 instead of 4.

Isn't 8 bad due to its low burst resistance?
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:16 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:17 AM)ks123 Wrote: Maybe choV.8’L.Ds and choA.00B.Br

Maybe dC.3B.At
(Feb. 27, 2019  11:12 AM)ks123 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  8:16 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Isn't 8 bad due to its low burst resistance?
Maybe dC.3B.At
5 Or 7
5 for decent Stamina and high Burst Resistance.
7 for Balance (mostly stamina, but less Burst resisResis)
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:17 AM)ks123 Wrote:
2 x2
3 x2
4 x4
6 x3
7 x3
8 x2
8’ x2
12 x2
Zenith

Vortex x2
Meteor x2
Bump x2
Glaive x3
Proof
Lift
Dagger
Flow
Star
Hit

Trans
Spiral
Destroy
Destroy’
Friction
Guard
Operate
Yard
Zypher
Absorb
Dimension
Bearing
Eternal
Atomic
Xtreme
Hunter’
Evolution (awakened)
Ultimate reboot

(Feb. 27, 2019  4:57 AM)Armor Wrote: Use Eternal or Revolve instead of Atomic for your aH, and use 8 instead of 4.

I was making an edit to someone else’s deck.

(Feb. 27, 2019  8:16 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2019  7:17 AM)ks123 Wrote: Maybe choV.8’L.Ds and choA.00B.Br

It’s viable for any Super Z layers.
Aadi Lui
Hello Guys, I am a part of this club Spin Warriorz and soon we are actually doing like a tournament like Battleship Cruise in team format against our rival, Great Gang. I was wondering if you could help us out with combos for winning. We have finalized three combos, We can do 8 combos. We have to use 7 players each and leader can choose 2 beys. Except for these three beys all parts were chosen randomly.We cannot repeat parts.
Combos finalized are
1) Cho Z Spriggan 0Wall Bearing
2) Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+
3) Cho Z Valkyrie 12Star Xtreme'

PARTS WE HAVE TO MAKE COMBOS

LAYERS
Nightmare Longinus
Imperfect Phoenix
Spriggan Requiem
Orb Egis
Geist Fafnir

DISCS
1'
8'

DRIVERS
Zeta
Zeta'
Eternal
Cycle
Volcanic
Destroy'

Guys I need help hope you can give 5 amazing combos out of these.
Thanks !
Orb Egis 7 Et/Ds'
Sr 7 Et/Ds'
nL Ds'
just these
Is Cho-Z Valkyrie 00Turn Xtreme' a terrible combo?
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:32 AM)g2_ Wrote: Is Cho-Z Valkyrie 00Turn Xtreme' a terrible combo?

It seems like a good combo. What makes you ask this?
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:59 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  8:32 AM)g2_ Wrote: Is Cho-Z Valkyrie 00Turn Xtreme' a terrible combo?

It seems like a good combo. What makes you ask this?
Turn might scrape using Xtreme'.
(Feb. 28, 2019  6:49 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  3:59 PM)Armor Wrote: It seems like a good combo. What makes you ask this?
Turn might scrape using Xtreme'.

Well a good way to counter scraping is to use hold,Destroy/Destroy' or Bearing