"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 28, 2018  9:36 AM)BurningSGTO Wrote: Best combos any any recommend purchases?[img]blob:https://worldbeyblade.org/76889ea7-562d-45c2-87fb-18ba67083742[/img]

I can't see the image??
Could you help me build a combo which has attack and high stamina or stamina with high defense or balance please. I use Hasbro and i use the B-33 standard stadium type black.
Here is the full list:
Layers:
U2
T2
D2
Z2
X2
D2
O2
L3
C3
F3
K3-Khalzar

Forge discs:

ring
infinity
magnum
upper
Limited
armor
triple
spread
wing

Frames:

cross
under
flow

Performance tips:

Zephyr
Liner
Orbit
survive
hunter
unite
bearing
jaggy
weight
defense
impact
(Dec. 02, 2018  12:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Could you help me build a combo which has attack and high stamina or stamina with high defense or balance please. I use Hasbro and i use the B-33 standard stadium type black.
Here is the full list:
Layers:
U2
T2
D2
Z2
X2
D2
O2
L3
C3
F3
K3-Khalzar

Forge discs:

ring
infinity
magnum
upper
Limited
armor
triple
spread
wing

Frames:

cross
under
flow

Performance tips:

Zephyr
Liner
Orbit
survive
hunter
unite
bearing
jaggy
weight
defense
impact
Caynox C3 7 bearing
(Dec. 02, 2018  1:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  12:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Could you help me build a combo which has attack and high stamina or stamina with high defense or balance please. I use Hasbro and i use the B-33 standard stadium type black.
Here is the full list:
Layers:
U2
T2
D2
Z2
X2
D2
O2
L3
C3
F3
K3-Khalzar

Forge discs:

ring
infinity
magnum
upper
Limited
armor
triple
spread
wing

Frames:

cross
under
flow

Performance tips:

Zephyr
Liner
Orbit
survive
hunter
unite
bearing
jaggy
weight
defense
impact
Caynox C3 7 bearing

Any more. Or do you have some tips for winning tournaments? Also I dont think bearing is good for right rotations than for left rotations
(Dec. 02, 2018  1:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  1:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Caynox C3 7 bearing

Any more. Or do you have some tips for winning tournaments? Also I dont think bearing is good for right rotations than for left rotations
You don't have balkesh, caynox is best for you. This combo helped kjrules get in top 16 of beytuber brawl
Balkesh B3 0Bump Bearing is a good combo to have too, definitely get your hands on a Balkesh B3 when you get the chance.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:27 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Balkesh B3 0Bump Bearing is a good combo to have too, definitely get your hands on a Balkesh B3 when you get the chance.

What about fafnir f3 0 bearing. Also just to tell you my bearing tip can be pushed down for some reason so my bearing is a bit more aggressive. I'll get a video soon.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:32 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:27 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Balkesh B3 0Bump Bearing is a good combo to have too, definitely get your hands on a Balkesh B3 when you get the chance.

What about fafnir f3 0 bearing. Also just to tell you my bearing tip can be pushed down for some reason so my bearing is a bit more aggressive. I'll get a video soon.
I'd probably do 0Glaive/7Glaive/Polish (maybe) Bearing/Atomic/Destroy for F3. Also, about Bearing, I don't know if it's just me as well, but both of my Hasbro Bearings can tornado stall to the point of self-KOing. Maybe it has to do with wear, as I've had both of them since around mid to late June of this year. But I'm not 100% sure on that.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:36 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:32 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about fafnir f3 0 bearing. Also just to tell you my bearing tip can be pushed down for some reason so my bearing is a bit more aggressive. I'll get a video soon.
I'd probably do 0/7Glaive Bearing for F3. Also, about Bearing, I don't know if it's just me as well, but both of my Hasbro Bearings can tornado stall to the point of self-KOing. Maybe it has to do with wear, as I've had both of them since around mid to late June of this year. But I'm not 100% sure on that.

Shoot I don't have glaive.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:36 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I'd probably do 0/7Glaive Bearing for F3. Also, about Bearing, I don't know if it's just me as well, but both of my Hasbro Bearings can tornado stall to the point of self-KOing. Maybe it has to do with wear, as I've had both of them since around mid to late June of this year. But I'm not 100% sure on that.

Shoot I don't have glaive.
The Beyblade Wiki Article for the Glaive Frame can tell you all the Hasbro Glaive releases, the Quad Ring Combat Pack is one example of where it was released.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:37 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Shoot I don't have glaive.
The Beyblade Wiki Article for the Glaive Frame can tell you all the Hasbro Glaive releases, the Quad Ring Combat Pack is one example of where it was released.
What about khalzar I heard its a good attack layer
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:41 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:38 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: The Beyblade Wiki Article for the Glaive Frame can tell you all the Hasbro Glaive releases, the Quad Ring Combat Pack is one example of where it was released.
What about khalzar I heard its a good attack layer
I haven't tested it a whole lot, but rn, I'd feel more comfortable using Xcalius X3 or Luinor L3 for Attack.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:45 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:41 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: What about khalzar I heard its a good attack layer
I haven't tested it a whole lot, but rn, I'd feel more comfortable using Xcalius X3 or Luinor L3 for Attack.
I have luinor l3 what should I use
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:47 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:45 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: I haven't tested it a whole lot, but rn, I'd feel more comfortable using Xcalius X3 or Luinor L3 for Attack.
I have luinor l3 what should I use
Luinor L3 Bump/Meteor/Glaive Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:50 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:47 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I have luinor l3 what should I use
Luinor L3 Bump/Meteor/Glaive Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)
I dont have the frame all I have is cross flow and under
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:50 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Luinor L3 Bump/Meteor/Glaive Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)
I dont have the frame all I have is cross flow and under
Under's fine.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:54 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I dont have the frame all I have is cross flow and under
Under's fine.

From the list of parts I posted what combo should I test it against and how many rounds
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Is L3 glave destroy any good?
If I'm using L3, I'm either going Mobile Atk (Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)) or Stationary Atk (Atomic/Orbit/Weight (maybe)). I'd rather use Destroy on Beys that can spin equalize with an Opposite Spin opponents, like Fafnir F3, Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, etc.

(Dec. 02, 2018  2:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:54 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: Under's fine.

From the list of parts I posted what combo should I test it against and how many rounds
You don't necessarily need to test, but if you want to, you need a B-09 or B-33 and a good launcher for both spin directions. If you decide to get into testing, you should do 10 rounds or 20 rounds.
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:52 AM)Jman jman Wrote: Is L3 glave destroy any good?
If I'm using L3, I'm either going Mobile Atk (Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)) or Stationary Atk (Atomic/Orbit/Weight (maybe)). I'd rather use Destroy on Beys that can spin equalize with an Opposite Spin opponents, like Fafnir F3, Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, etc.

(Dec. 02, 2018  2:55 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: From the list of parts I posted what combo should I test it against and how many rounds
You don't necessarily need to test, but if you want to, you need a B-09 or B-33 and a good launcher for both spin directions. If you decide to get into testing, you should do 10 rounds or 20 rounds.

Thanks
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:59 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:55 AM)kjrules17 Wrote: If I'm using L3, I'm either going Mobile Atk (Xtreme/Hunter/Jolt-S/Variable (worn) (maybe)) or Stationary Atk (Atomic/Orbit/Weight (maybe)). I'd rather use Destroy on Beys that can spin equalize with an Opposite Spin opponents, like Fafnir F3, Balkesh B3, Spryzen Requiem S3, etc.

Thanks

I have an lr launcher and a b-33 stadium. I just dont know what combo I should test against. Caynox,fafnir,hell salamander,spryzen requiem.

Here are my test results

Luinor L3 .U .Hunter vs Hell Salamander(5 blades) 12. Operate. (Defense mode)

Luinor l3: KO:4 SO:1
Salmander: KO:1 SO:4
Win percentage rate L3: 50% Salmander:  50%

Its a tie next is attack mode.

Luinor L3 .U .Hunter vs Hell Salamander(5 blades) 12.Operate. (Attack Mode)

Luinor L3: KO:1 SO:1 BF:1

Salmander: KO:0 SO:7 BF:0

Win percentage rate L3: 30% Salmander: 70%

Average win percentage rate: L3: 40% Salmander: 60%
Can I have a combo please?
Stock combos for:
CZ-V
rP
zA no xtend +
gV
kD
wV
are available.
(Dec. 02, 2018  4:37 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Can I have a combo please?
Stock combos for:
CZ-V
rP
zA no xtend +
gV
kD
wV
are available.

choV.Z.E
rP.10.Fr
wV.11V.Hunter
(Dec. 02, 2018  4:37 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote: Can I have a combo please?
Stock combos for:
CZ-V
rP
zA no xtend +
gV
kD
wV
are available.

Try CZ-V 10Vortex Hunter.
How do I build the best equalizer I can? I heard someone say Wall, but because of how much equalizers rely on Life After Death to win, and Wall causes your bey to die immediately the moment it scrapes, I assume that was a joke. Should I use 0P or Outer?