"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 02, 2018  2:16 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2018  1:50 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: Any more. Or do you have some tips for winning tournaments? Also I dont think bearing is good for right rotations than for left rotations
You don't have balkesh, caynox is best for you. This combo helped kjrules get in top 16 of beytuber brawl

I finally got balkesh. But my bearing moves more aggressive now.
(Dec. 05, 2018  9:49 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I finally got balkesh. But my bearing moves more aggressive now.
That's probably bc it's worn down. Look at the tip of your Hasbro Bearing from a side profile. Does it end at a point or is it round like a bowl? If it's the former, I don't think it'll be aggressive. If it's the latter, it'll probably tornado stall and even self-KO. Both of my Hasbro Bearings are worn down bc I've been using them in battles since June, so they can tornado stall and self-KO. I definitely have to get some new Caynox C3s for some new Hasbro Bearings when I get the chance haha.
(Dec. 05, 2018  10:39 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2018  9:49 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: I finally got balkesh. But my bearing moves more aggressive now.
That's probably bc it's worn down. Look at the tip of your Hasbro Bearing from a side profile. Does it end at a point or is it round like a bowl? If it's the former, I don't think it'll be aggressive. If it's the latter, it'll probably tornado stall and even self-KO. Both of my Hasbro Bearings are worn down bc I've been using them in battles since June, so they can tornado stall and self-KO. I definitely have to get some new Caynox C3s for some new Hasbro Bearings when I get the chance haha.

My did the same.
(Dec. 05, 2018  10:39 PM)kjrules17 Wrote:
It's probably the latter. The tip can be pressed down now
(Dec. 04, 2018  1:23 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: How do I build the best equalizer I can? I heard someone say Wall, but because of how much equalizers rely on Life After Death to win, and Wall causes your bey to die immediately the moment it scrapes, I assume that was a joke. Should I use 0P or Outer?

That would depend on what you intend to combine it with. 0P is best for Layers that are not too heavy but not too light either, as well as taller Drivers. Outer probably works best with Layers that are on the heavier side, partnered with shorter Drivers.
I need a very good combo for all types please the parts i have are- energy layers- victory valkyrie, zillion zeutron, lost longinus, xcalibur, quad quetzcoatl, wild wyvern, kries satan, spriggan requiem nightmare longinus frame-glaive disc-boost,infinity,nine, force,jerk,vertical, knukle,magnum, heavy,2 and 0 drivers- variable(worn), weight,spiral, xtreme(little worn),orbit, unite(worn), revolve, press,loop,zeta and destroy

Sorry for not leaving spaces
(Dec. 10, 2018  1:58 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: I need a very good combo for all types please  the parts i have are-                             energy layers-                                            victory valkyrie,           zillion zeutron,            lost longinus,  xcalibur,                quad quetzcoatl,     wild wyvern,        kries satan,      spriggan requiem  nightmare longinus                                          frame-glaive                                                                  disc-boost,infinity,nine, force,jerk,vertical, knukle,magnum, heavy,2 and 0                                                              drivers-           variable(worn), weight,spiral, xtreme(little worn),orbit, unite(worn), revolve,  press,loop,zeta and destroy

Kreis satan .knuckle .revolve
Spriggan requiem.0.destroy
Nightmare longunus.xtreme
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:02 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  1:58 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: I need a very good combo for all types please  the parts i have are-                             energy layers-                                            victory valkyrie,           zillion zeutron,            lost longinus,  xcalibur,                quad quetzcoatl,     wild wyvern,        kries satan,      spriggan requiem  nightmare longinus                                          frame-glaive                                                                  disc-boost,infinity,nine, force,jerk,vertical, knukle,magnum, heavy,2 and 0                                                              drivers-           variable(worn), weight,spiral, xtreme(little worn),orbit, unite(worn), revolve,  press,loop,zeta and destroy

Kreis satan .knuckle .revolve

thanks for the combos i will try them
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:12 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:02 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Kreis satan .knuckle .revolve

No prob
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:12 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:02 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Kreis satan .knuckle .revolve

Put glaive on Sr combo.
(Dec. 10, 2018  3:25 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  2:12 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote: thanks for the combos i will try them

Put glaive on Sr combo.

doesnt glaive work well in left spin only
(Dec. 10, 2018  3:36 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  3:25 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Put glaive on Sr combo.

NO...its pretty decent
Try and see fir yourself
(Dec. 10, 2018  3:36 PM)Ansh3005 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  3:25 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Put glaive on Sr combo.

Just no LAd in right
Anything with
V2
O2
L2
S2
R2
N2
Z2
K2
requim (yet to arrive ,but I have already paid for it,so it also counts)
All are takara tomy ,and i use tt standard type stadium
(Dec. 10, 2018  4:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Anything with
V2
O2
L2
S2
R2
N2
Z2
K2

maybe sr 0 variable(worn),spiral, trans,revolve, and v2 0 those mentioned above and l2 0 and those same as 0 is the best disc and an all rounder disc sorry if i am wrong
I don't know were to put this but is quake MADE TO BOUNCE?
(Dec. 10, 2018  4:49 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Anything with
V2
O2
L2
S2
R2
N2
Z2
K2

Sr.0.R
L2.G.W
V2.K.X
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:41 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: I don't know were to put this but is quake MADE TO BOUNCE?

is it?
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:26 AM)twin eclipse Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2018  11:41 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: I don't know were to put this but is quake MADE TO BOUNCE?

is it?

don't do stuff like this, people will respond eventually

and just to answer, yes basically
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:31 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:26 AM)twin eclipse Wrote: is it?

don't do stuff like this, people will respond eventually

and just to answer, yes basically
sorry I also don't know were to put this and thanks sorry
Is Jinnus 7U. Defense good? It can't really burst that easily but it's stamina is low because of the defense peformance tip. Forgot to say it was Hasbro and using standard stadium TT
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:56 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Spriggan Requiem.
Smile

spriggan requiem 7 glaive bearing
(Dec. 11, 2018  12:56 AM)FuryWingsYT Wrote: Spriggan Requiem.
Smile

SPRiggan requiem.0bump.bearing
(Oct. 15, 2018  9:56 PM)Bladerbill Wrote: My friend needs a few combos for an up and coming tournament. Here are his parts, please help.

Layers: Bloody Longinus, Revive Phoenix, Blast Jinius, and Kreis Satan.

Disks: 2,5,10, and 13

Drivers: Loop, Gaurd, Jolt, and Friction

Frames: Glave x2

I would suggest these:
Bloody Longinus 13 Glaive Jolt
Revive Phoenix 5 Friction
Blast Jinnius 2 Glaive Loop
Kreis Satan 10 Guard