"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Awesome, thanks buddy.

Would you advise getting the Z-achilles Bey as well then? Need to get Shadow Amaterios from another provider as PVCCard.Expert haven't got one.

Also are the extra parts in the 2 launchers worth the cost as i have 2 of the LR Launchers already with grips?
(Nov. 05, 2018  11:59 PM)Artemis13 Wrote: Awesome, thanks buddy.

Would you advise getting the Z-achilles Bey as well then? Need to get Shadow Amaterios from another provider as PVCCard.Expert haven't got one.

Also are the extra parts in the 2 launchers worth the cost as i have 2 of the LR Launchers already with grips?

Only get the Z Achilles if you have the funds for the Launcher Set as well. Since combining the chip from the set and Achilles' driver results in a top tier part, Xtend+. Although if you don't have the money (or desire) for Achilles, you can get Xtend (not the '+' variant) for cheaper:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...3994669369
From pvccard.expert
Everyone is saying to use Z Achilles in a balance combo? I'm confused. bladerbill was requesting for a balance combo, but I don't think he or she got one.
This beyblade is Basalt Cancer 230WB

I've been using MF-H Flash Orion S130R2F against it but its still beating Flash, ( maybe because im using the SonoKong Wide Square Stadium?)

What's a good stamina combo that can beat it, or perhaps a balance combo?
Hey @[burniken], I've moved your combo suggestion request here to the Build Me a Combo thread. I hope this helps get you some MFB combo help!
I want to make a good Forneus combo. Parts I have:
Level chip
Bump
Cross
Vortex
Wing
Force
I only have two Tomy tips, flugel and yard.
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:56 PM)sunky_swirled Wrote: I want to make a good Forneus combo. Parts I have:
Level chip
Bump
Cross
Vortex
Wing
Force

LC eF.0B.Yr
Any reason you want Forneus combos specifically?
Can anyone suggest me some xeno xcalibur since i have a A1 mold
I want some combos

Parts :

Disks :
nine,magnum,gravity,down,vertical,armed,upper,force,triple,knuckle,0,4,1,12,11,10

Drivers :

needle,unite,impact,variable,orbit,yard,hunter,xtreme,defense,volcanic,eternal,friction,survive,massive,guard
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:23 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can anyone suggest me some xeno xcalibur since i have a A1 mold
I want some combos

Parts :

Disks :
nine,magnum,gravity,down,vertical,armed,upper,force,triple,knuckle,0,4,1,12,11,10

Drivers :

needle,unite,impact,variable,orbit,yard,hunter,xtreme,defense,volcanic,eternal,friction,survive,massive,guard

X2 0/1 Xtreme/Hunter
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:23 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can anyone suggest  me some xeno xcalibur since i have a A1 mold
I want some combos

Parts :

Disks :

Drivers :

X2.G.R well, it was a top tier years ago
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  12:23 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can anyone suggest  me some xeno xcalibur since i have a A1 mold
I want some combos

Parts :

Disks :

Drivers :

X2.G.R well, it was a top tier years ago
I havent mentioned revolve  in the list

(Nov. 07, 2018  2:29 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
I want some combos

Parts :

Disks :

Drivers :

X2 0/1 Xtreme/Hunter

Idk extreme isnt doing any good
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:33 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: X2.G.R well, it was a top tier years ago
I havent mentioned revolve  in the list

if you have Gravity, You should have a revolve too. Did you lost it or break it?
Just saying, Try Orbit and Weight too.
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:17 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: I havent mentioned revolve  in the list

if you have Gravity, You should have a revolve too. Did you lost it or break it?

I broke it...
And weight was good
But orbit didnt quite work out..
X2.G.O this combo was outspun by combis with unite and defense..
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:26 PM)Adam Walker Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: if you have Gravity, You should have a revolve too. Did you lost it or break it?

I broke it...
And weight was good
What!! I think you should launch it fast enough to be aggressive, outspun by Unite and defence is Xcalibur's fault
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:31 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  3:26 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: I broke it...
And weight was good
What!! I think you should launch it fast enough to be aggressive, outspun by Unite and defence is Xcalibur's fault

I agree with u...but if i launch it very fast it paves way for xcalibur's burst..

So ultimately its xcaliburs fault
Maybe just use something else? Based off of your parts, you have much better choices. Why an X2 combo?
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:59 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:56 PM)sunky_swirled Wrote: I want to make a good Forneus combo. Parts I have:
Level chip
Bump
Cross
Vortex
Wing
Force

LC eF.0B.Yr
Just cause I’ve got one. Are you sure bump would be better than cross?

Hell Salamander Combo? (Assume I’ve got every part)
(Nov. 07, 2018  8:54 PM)Armor Wrote: Maybe just use something else? Based off of your parts, you have much better choices. Why an X2 combo?

Yes..but i wanted an x2 combo because i kinda like that bey and since its an A1 mold i doesnt burst that easily....
So....
(Nov. 08, 2018  12:20 AM)sunky_swirled Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  11:59 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: LC eF.0B.Yr
Just cause I’ve got one. Are you sure bump would be better than cross?

Bump as it adds a bit more stability and Yard got decent LAD anyway iirc

Hell Salamander.0B/L/T.Br
Hell Salamander.10B/T/P.Ds/At
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:41 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  12:20 AM)sunky_swirled Wrote: Just cause I’ve got one. Are you sure bump would be better than cross?

Bump as its a bit more stability and Yard got decent LAD anyway iirc

Bump Lift Turn...B.L.T Man Im hungry. You forgot the best hS combos imo...hS 0/10P/C Xt+
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:41 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Bump as its a bit more stability and Yard got decent LAD anyway iirc

Bump Lift Turn...B.L.T Man Im hungry. You forgot the best hS combos imo...hS 0/10P/C Xt+

Is that actually the best combo?
(Nov. 08, 2018  6:51 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2018  1:51 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Bump Lift Turn...B.L.T Man Im hungry. You forgot the best hS combos imo...hS 0/10P/C Xt+

Is that actually the best combo?
Best hS combo.
I need a good Gaianon (Hasbro) combo
I need a good combo for strike Valkyrie here are my parts
disc
1.zero
2.six
3.five
4.oval
frames
1.vortex
2.the five pointed one that come with regulas
drivers
1.tower
2.jaggey
3.orbit
4.bearing
5.rebot
6.veribal
please tell me what the best combo is for my bey please
(Nov. 09, 2018  9:37 PM)twin eclipse Wrote: I need a good combo for strike Valkyrie here are my parts
disc
1.zero
2.six
3.five
4.oval
frames
1.vortex
2.the five pointed one that come with regulas
drivers
1.tower
2.jaggey
3.orbit