no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 22, 2018  10:41 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  10:27 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Bump
hS 0B.0
lS 7M.Mr
sR 0C.Op

I don't understand the meaning of the combos ( i.e , HS is good , 0 does'nt need a frame , orbit  is also good ) , ( LS in left spin is good , 7 also doesn't require frame ( but to improve its performance frame is good ) you can swap Mr for Trans ) , ( SR is OP , 0 is also stock , us Mr instead of OP )
(Jul. 22, 2018  1:52 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  10:41 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: hS 0B.0
lS 7M.Mr
sR 0C.Op

I don't understand the meaning of the combos ( i.e , HS is good , 0 does'nt need a frame , orbit  is also good ) , ( LS in left spin is good , 7 also doesn't require frame ( but to improve its performance frame is good ) you can swap Mr for Trans ) , ( SR is OP , 0 is also stock , us Mr instead of OP )
You need to know that his parts are limited , and those are combos not separate parts. Oh God.
(Jul. 22, 2018  10:41 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2018  10:27 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Bump
hS 0B.0
lS 7M.Mr
sR 0C.Op

ACtually i don't have bump lol, that was just to put the post a bit forward. Also, Operate in defense mode is better than Weight in general correct?
(Jul. 22, 2018  3:50 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2018  10:41 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: hS 0B.0
lS 7M.Mr
sR 0C.Op

ACtually i don't have bump lol, that was just to put the post a bit forward. Also, Operate in defense mode is better than Weight in general correct?
Your correct on that.Grin
K thanks man
Is Winning Valkyrie. 7C. A good for attack?
Accel is outclassed. use xtreme
can someone help me get a revive phoenix combo
(Jul. 24, 2018  2:43 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: Accel is outclassed. use xtreme

No, actually it’s not. It’s easy to control, good stamina, and overall good for tN combos/rounder or less jaggy attack layers, but it also is good on really any attack combo. Xtreme is good, (might perform better than Accel would on wV), but Accel indeed is still competitive to this day.
(Jul. 27, 2018  8:20 PM)PBJ520 Wrote: Hasbro

Which parts do you have?
I’m looking for a good dual layer beyblade combo. (I do have switchstrike beyblades, but I want to also have a dual layer deck) These are all Hasbro.
Layers - A2,R2,G2,Q2, O2, and also Istros I2
Discs - 8 (2x) 4,5,1,Heavy,Wing,Yell,Gravity,Quarter,Triple,Armed,Spread (2x), Oval (2x), Upper, Jerk, Central
Frames - Flow, Glaive (2x)
Drivers - Accel (2x) Nothing, Flugal (2x), Guard, Iron, Edge, Fusion, Defense, Orbit, Revolve, Quake, Xtreme, Press, Survive (2x), Massive, Needle

It also would be greatly appreciated if there could be 1 attack combo, 1 stamina, and 1 defense.
@[Brickblade] A2 4Glaive Orbit would be a good Defense and stamina combo Smile
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:46 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Brickblade] A2 4Glaive Orbit would be a good Defense and stamina combo :)

Thanks! Any other combos you have in mind? And, I slightly modified your combo by switching out the four for the five, since five makes it tighter.
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:51 AM)BrickbIade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:46 AM)leosama Wrote: @[Brickblade] A2 4Glaive Orbit would be a good Defense and stamina combo Smile

Thanks! Any other combos you have in mind? And, I slightly modified your combo by switching out the four for the five, since five makes it tighter.
idk what the other layer abbreviations are ?
(Jul. 28, 2018  4:15 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  3:51 AM)BrickbIade Wrote: Thanks! Any other combos you have in mind? And, I slightly modified your combo by switching out the four for the five, since five makes it tighter.
idk what the other layer abbreviations are ?

O2 is Omni Odax, Q2 is Quill Quetziko, R2 is Raging Roktavor, G2 is Gigant Gaia, and I2 is Istros.
(Jul. 28, 2018  4:25 AM)BrickbIade Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  4:15 AM)leosama Wrote: idk what the other layer abbreviations are ?

O2 is Omni Odax, Q2 is Quill Quetziko, R2 is Raging Roktavor, G2 is Gigant Gaia, and I2 is Istros.

Test all of them on 4 Xtreme (the best layer and disc for attack that u have), and use the layer you feel is the best attack layer. Idk much about Hasbro Dual Layers, sorry ?
None of them are good for attack,leosama ,he should use Defense combos,but I also don’t know about Hasbro.
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote: None of them are good for attack,leosama ,he should use Defense combos,but I also don’t know about Hasbro.

baha same it gets me rly depressed sometimes, I feel dumb :(

I see you tried to @ me? You gotta do it exactly like @[theirusername] with Capitals and stuff, or it won’t work and just show up like leosama
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:19 AM)leosama Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2018  5:08 AM)Battleburst Wrote: None of them are good for attack,leosama ,he should use Defense combos,but I also don’t know about Hasbro.
Oh my bad,sorry
baha same it gets me rly depressed sometimes, I feel dumb Unhappy

I see you tried to @ me? You gotta do it exactly like @[theirusername] with Capitals and stuff, or it won’t work and just show up like leosama
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)kevin121 Wrote: 2 things:

1- what u think bout the bey?
2- i dunno how to get the metal face, pls were do i?
Ps- does the metal face have the l-drago stiker, cus although his original form sucks, the stiker is cool man
Pss: doesnt the metal face give him more weight, therefor giving him more stamina, defense and balance, so it reduces speed also, therefor giving him less atack and/or momentum?
Psss: because i have found a way to launch it making him literaly extremly fast and powerful( it goes like 20 mph in my super votex stadium) because it goes on the edges of the circle and starts to go in circles( the 1st time it did it i thought he was going to break the other bey and the stadium)

(Sep. 23, 2017  4:41 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Any9ne interested in fcc?

The metal face does add weight to improve stamina and defense but the added weight means that it can get a better grip to the stadium, and gain momentum for more force behind its attacks, so it would make an incredible difference in the best way
Try Blast jinnus 8 flow nothing thats the combo i have
I am trying to make a good spin steal combo. My parts are f3 sr3 core disk 6 2 5 0 4 yell 7 1 polish. My tips are orbit, merge, needle, tower, trans,bearing, zeta,loop,Survive,liner,and Destroy. Please help?
(Aug. 01, 2018  6:42 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am trying to make a good spin steal combo. My parts are f3 sr3 core disk 6 2 5 0 4 yell 7 1 polish. My tips are orbit, merge, needle, tower, trans,bearing, zeta,loop,Survive,liner,and Destroy. Please help?
F3.4.Ds (Drain Fafnir 4 Destroy)
SrS3.0.Br(Spryzen Requiem 0 Bearing)
(Aug. 01, 2018  6:54 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  6:42 PM)Jman jman Wrote: I am trying to make a good spin steal combo. My parts are f3 sr3 core disk 6 2 5 0 4 yell 7 1 polish.  My tips are orbit, merge, needle, tower, trans,bearing, zeta,loop,Survive,liner,and Destroy. Please help?
F3.4.Ds (Drain Fafnir 4 Destroy)
SrS3.0.Br(Spryzen Requiem 0 Bearing)

Thanks I will try that