"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  11:56 PM)BurstBreaker Wrote: What’s a good combo for Nightmare Longinus to overall beat L/R spin Spriggan requiem 0.F/B/G.Atomic/Destroy?

To beat Destroy combos you need speed, speed and more speed

Try a worn Variable or Merge

So aim is for a knock out, I’m guessing Hold will also do the trick as well. How about against Atomic? 

Me and my son just got into this two months ago and I just can’t seem to beat his combo. ?
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:43 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  1:09 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: To beat Destroy combos you need speed, speed and more speed

Try a worn Variable or Merge

So aim is for a knock out, I’m guessing Hold will also do the trick as well. How about against Atomic? 

Me and my son just got into this two months ago and I just can’t seem to beat his combo. ?

Against Atomic, Xtreme will be enough. Just make sure the Attacker is also very heavy

Or you can go Stamina vs. Stamina with a Layer with better Stamina and a Disk with better stamina like 7
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:45 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  2:43 AM)BurstBreaker Wrote: So aim is for a knock out, I’m guessing Hold will also do the trick as well. How about against Atomic? 

Against Atomic, Xtreme will be enough. Just make sure the Attacker is also very heavy

Or you can go Stamina vs. Stamina with a Layer with better Stamina and a Disk with better stamina like 7

We don’t have extreme but we’ve got hold, hunter, variable, Destroy, merge, Ul for attack tip.   What frame is best for attack with NL? Got M/H/B/G/U/V/S/C.

I like NL.M.Planet for defense/ stamina but it either knocks SR.0F.Atomic out or tie him OS with hard lunch 3/10 at times. We’ve got another Atomic dough but it’s not working well stamina wise against my son’s combo.
I have Phantom Orion BD,Fang Leone (burning claw),twisted tempo 145WD,hades kerbecs BD145,Death Quetzalcoatl  125RDF. I plan to use the combo in the Metal fight standard  . Thanks
(Feb. 10, 2018  1:39 AM)Iron Gears Wrote: I have Phantom Orion BD,Fang Leone (burning claw),twisted tempo 145WD,hades kerbecs BD145,Death Quetzalcoatl  125RDF. I plan to use the combo in the Metal fight standard  . Thanks

Death Kerbecs (Defense Mode) Bearing Drive or BD145RDF
Phantom Kerbecs 125WD or Bearing Drive
Basalt(Twisted) Kerbecs w105R2F
(Feb. 10, 2018  1:46 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  1:39 AM)Iron Gears Wrote: I have Phantom Orion BD,Fang Leone (burning claw),twisted tempo 145WD,hades kerbecs BD145,Death Quetzalcoatl  125RDF. I plan to use the combo in the Metal fight standard  . Thanks

Death Kerbecs (Defense Mode) Bearing Drive or BD145RDF
Phantom Kerbecs 125WD or Bearing Drive
Basalt(Twisted) Kerbecs w105R2F

Thanks I'll try the combos out
I have Death Quetzalcoatl,phantom Orion,twisted tempo 145wd,hades kerbecs,gladiator Bahamdia,fang leone w105r2f,

Also I have an extra bd145 and a random CS with a crack in it so it has 0 stamina

I plan to use this combo in MFB standard thanks
Which is the best combo i can make by keeping v2 and Xtreme/variable? I know i have to add some weight, maybe a 7 disc with which frame? Do i risk self-bursting by doing so?
Thank you!
(Feb. 10, 2018  3:28 PM)bblader90 Wrote: Which is the best combo i can make by keeping v2 and Xtreme/variable? I know i have to add some weight, maybe a 7 disc with which frame? Do i risk self-bursting by doing so?
Thank you!

7Meteor/Bump should be the best but if you use Gravity then you will burst less
Iron Gears
I have Death Quetzalcoatl,phantom Orion,twisted tempo 145wd,hades kerbecs,gladiator Bahamdia,fang leone w105r2f,

Also I have an extra bd145 and a random CS with a crack in it so it has 0 stamina

I plan to use this combo in MFB standard thanks
I changed my mind: s3/7glaive-meteor/Xtreme-variable. What you guys think?
What's the best combo I can make with
legend spriggan 7.Mr
Seige xcalibur 1.Ir
God Valkyrie 6V.Rb

Spare parts
4G
Boost x1
Triple x1
Knuckle x1
Force x1
Heavy x1
Gravity x1
And many more discs

Things  I'm getting
Maximum Garuda
Infinity stadium

Please give me the overall best, and the best god valkyrie combo
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:09 AM)K1D Wrote: What's the best combo I can make with
legend spriggan 7.Mr
Seige xcalibur 1.Ir
God Valkyrie 6V.Rb

Spare parts
4G
Boost x1
Triple x1
Knuckle x1
Force x1
Heavy x1
Gravity x1
And many more discs

Things  I'm getting
Maximum Garuda
Infinity stadium

For gV,gV.7V/G/F. (The heavier one) Mr
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:44 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2018  4:09 AM)K1D Wrote: What's the best combo I can make with
legend spriggan 7.Mr
Seige xcalibur 1.Ir
God Valkyrie 6V.Rb

Spare parts
4G
Boost x1
Triple x1
Knuckle x1
Force x1
Heavy x1
Gravity x1
And many more discs

Things  I'm getting
Maximum Garuda
Infinity stadium

For gV,gV.7V/G/F. (The heavier one) Mr
Thanks, and best overall?
Overall, best would be lS/sX and the combo for gV.
(Maybe Fl for stationary attack on lS.)
(Feb. 12, 2018  11:39 PM)ptf606 Wrote: Overall, best would be lS/sX and the combo for gV.
(Maybe Fl for stationary attack on lS.)

Thnx m8
Hi! My beyblade parts are;
Vrairies's tip
L drago, full parts
Twisted tempo metal ring
twisted tempo energy ring
metal face
wing pegasus spin track
dark bull spin track
defence tip
metal attack/stamina tip

can you think of something for me
i got all of these: SgV.Mugen, Dranzer S.6C.Sp, gV, gV.6V.Rb, Sr.0.Zt,L2.N.Sp, Broken lS.7.Mr, aC.6M.T, dF.8.Nt, X2.M.I, and O2.T.X,all are TT.
(Feb. 14, 2018  4:09 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: i got all of these: SgV.Mugen, Dranzer S.6C.Sp, gV, gV.6V.Rb, Sr.0.Zt,L2.N.Sp, Broken lS.7.Mr, aC.6M.T, dF.8.Nt, X2.M.I,  and O2.T.X,all are TT.
sorry what?
(Feb. 14, 2018  2:23 PM)CrazyBay Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  4:09 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: i got all of these: SgV.Mugen, Dranzer S.6C.Sp, gV, gV.6V.Rb, Sr.0.Zt,L2.N.Sp, Broken lS.7.Mr, aC.6M.T, dF.8.Nt, X2.M.I,  and O2.T.X,all are TT.
sorry what?

he asked combo for himself
(Feb. 14, 2018  2:25 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2018  2:23 PM)CrazyBay Wrote: sorry what?

he asked combo for himself

oh ok
gK 2G Bearing. Pretty good stamina

Shadow Orichalcum Mugen, Mad Minoboros Tripple Spiral, Amaterios Quarter Hold

Baldur Jerk Defence is pretty good for defence
Hi! My beyblade parts are;
Vrairies's tip
L drago, full parts
Twisted tempo metal ring
twisted tempo energy ring
metal face
wing pegasus spin track
dark bull spin track
defence tip
metal attack/stamina tip
can you think of something for me
(Feb. 05, 2018  5:37 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2018  5:35 AM)K1D Wrote: Say I had a strike god chip (I'm saving up for a mugen stadium). What'd the best combo be?

Strike God Valkyrie 0/7 Bump Xtreme/Variable (Worn)

You want as much speed as possible since it's so comparatively light

Um, he doesn't necessarily need the Strike Chip to make a good gV custom. The custom I made, God Valkyrie 7 Meteor Hold seemed to work really well at high speeds as a consistent K.O. Attacker. Especially since it could hit a corner without going out and smash into anything in the center, either knocking it out or bursting it. gV isn't out of the running yet.