"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Talk/questions about illegal Beyblade customizations should probably go here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illegal...Discussion

More on topic is Kraken X2 better for defense than Revizer X2?

What is the best Combo for attack I could make with Pegasus parts I have Wing, Big Bang, Storm, Galaxy, and Cyber Pegasus. The best I have come up with is Pegasus 3 Wing 105 HF (I want a bit of stamina too).
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  2:33 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I'm being serious. What are some cool beyblade modifications(illegal) that I can make? My favorite right now is putting a god chip on the xtreme driver and taping it, amazing grip to the sides when circling.

Being serious about what exactly?
Calm down.
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:34 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:20 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Being serious about what exactly?
Calm down.

What do you mean, calm down? He did not use all caps or exclamations, and generally was calm.
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:35 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:34 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Calm down.

What do you mean, calm down? He did not use all caps or exclamations, and generally was calm.
I don't understand either so I just wrote that, I was serious, I don't know what he's trying to say, maybe its because some random dude just trolled, and it looks like i'm doing the same?
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:38 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:35 AM)dt1000 Wrote: What do you mean, calm down? He did not use all caps or exclamations, and generally was calm.
I don't understand either so I just wrote that, I was serious, I don't know what he's trying to say, maybe its because some random dude just trolled, and it looks like i'm doing the same?
So you're telling me to calm down just because I was calmly asking what you were serious about? I mean... okay then.
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:49 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2017  3:38 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I don't understand either so I just wrote that, I was serious, I don't know what he's trying to say, maybe its because some random dude just trolled, and it looks like i'm doing the same?
So you're telling me to calm down just because I was calmly asking what you were serious about? I mean... okay then.
Look at it from this perspective, you make a serious comment and someone tells you what you were serious about, then you get confused.
I think the initial confusion stemmed from you saying "I'm being serious" out of the blue, haha.

Either way, I'm putting an end to this conversation before it gets out of hand. I've also removed the uh...posts from that other guy before as well...
Sorry to repost but I was worried that people may have missed this in the off topic conversation earlier.

Is Kraken X2 better for defense than Revizer X2?

What is the best Combo for attack I could make with Pegasus parts I have Wing, Big Bang, Storm, Galaxy, and Cyber Pegasus. The best I have come up with is Pegasus 3 Wing 105 HF (I want a bit of stamina too).
(Nov. 05, 2017  4:02 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: I think the initial confusion stemmed from you saying "I'm being serious" out of the blue, haha.

Either way, I'm putting an end to this conversation before it gets out of hand. I've also removed the uh...posts from that other guy before as well...
Oh thats because that gay blade guy just trolled by saying he uses super glue and mods and to have a post right after that by me requesting modded illegal combos seems suspicious.
(Nov. 05, 2017  6:48 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Sorry to repost but I was worried that people may have missed this in the off topic conversation earlier.

Is Kraken X2 better for defense than Revizer X2?

For Pegasus, does the Cyber Pegasus come with the 100 track? If so, use that. For the Wing Wheel, put it in "Pound Attack Mode"
What number is pound attack mode?
(Nov. 05, 2017  7:05 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: What number is pound attack mode?

I believe 2? It's the one where two points of contact come out
Okay, thank you for your help.

Another question is L-Drago Destroy better on a short track? It seems to be easily destabilized.
(Nov. 05, 2017  7:11 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Okay, thank you for your help.

Another question is L-Drago Destroy better on a short track? It seems to be easily destabilized.

Is it Takara Tomy full weight or Hasbro light weight?

Either way, I think mid height tracks are best for L-drago Destroy, It's an attack type so low works better, but the rubber PC Frame acts as brakes if it scrapes
It is Takara full weight. Does it make a difference in what track I should use?
(Nov. 05, 2017  10:41 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It is Takara full weight. Does it make a difference in what track I should use?

S130, CH120 or D125 are good options for it.
(Nov. 05, 2017  10:41 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: It is Takara full weight. Does it make a difference in what track I should use?

No, it's just that Hasbro's lightweight mold is better off not being used at all

I agree with Suzaku-X, though I would add T125 to that list
Thank you! I will try these tracks.
I'm considering getting the parts to build Alter Kronos Yell Atomic.
Would it be any good as a combo? Are there any God Layer discs/frame combos that are as specialized in generating a flywheel effect as Yell?
all hasbro
all stock except valtryek
O2 R R2 B2 U2 E D X N V.S.S
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:29 AM)bidinga Wrote: all hasbro
all stock except valtryek
O2 R R2 B2 U2 E D X N V.S.S

Roktavor Heavy/Gravity Xtreme

Unicrest U2 Heavy Needle
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:11 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: I'm considering getting the parts to build Alter Kronos Yell Atomic.
Would it be any good as a combo? Are there any God Layer discs/frame combos that are as specialized in generating a flywheel effect as Yell?

Yell is the only one designed for spin velocity, not flywheel effect, Alter Chronos Yell Atomic would perform very well.
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:50 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:11 AM)Rocket Maki Wrote: I'm considering getting the parts to build Alter Kronos Yell Atomic.

Yell is the only one designed for spin velocity, not flywheel effect, Alter Chronos Yell Atomic would perform very well.

Well, Yell is not so good as a part, just get 7 or 4Glaive at this point, they have similar stamina with more weight, as aC is a good layer for KO defense, Yell is a bit light for it.
(Nov. 07, 2017  3:02 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  2:50 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Yell is the only one designed for spin velocity, not flywheel effect, Alter Chronos Yell Atomic would perform very well.

Well, Yell is not so good as a part, just get 7 or 4Glaive at this point, they have similar stamina with more weight, as aC is a good layer for KO defense, Yell is a bit light for it.
The mentioned combo would work well, just not as good as other combos.
(Nov. 07, 2017  3:05 AM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2017  3:02 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Well, Yell is not so good as a part, just get 7 or 4Glaive at this point, they have similar stamina with more weight, as aC is a good layer for KO defense, Yell is a bit light for it.
The mentioned combo would work well, just not as good as other combos.

Yeah. I'm not really looking for the best combo possible, I just want to recreate some combos I had in the plastic-era; that's why having a disc that creates a flywheel effect is important to me.