"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:35 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I should have thought about Glaive before, to be honest. Atomic is a bit out of my price range right now, so I guess I can try Orbit. As for 7, I don't have my Legend Spriggan yet, so can you suggest another disc that can equip a frame? I have 2, 4, 6 and 8.

Try 4
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:35 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I should have thought about Glaive before, to be honest. Atomic is a bit out of my price range right now, so I guess I can try Orbit. As for 7, I don't have my Legend Spriggan yet, so can you suggest another disc that can equip a frame? I have 2, 4, 6 and 8.

I think you should use Drain Fafnir 8G Revolve.

4 should be good for the time being.

(Oct. 11, 2017  12:38 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

I think you should use Drain Fafnir 8G Revolve.

Sorry to double post, but 8 is worse in every way than 4 and 7, and second, Weight is probably his best bet for Spin Equalizing for now.

(Oct. 11, 2017  12:39 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, cool. What about the Planet driver from Galaxy Zeus? Think that could make for a better sub for Orbit or Revolve?

Planet can be a decent alternative, but it grinds a bit too much. Orbit is probably best bet.
Alright, cool. What about the Planet driver from Galaxy Zeus? Think that could make for a better sub for Orbit or Revolve?
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:39 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Alright, cool. What about the Planet driver from Galaxy Zeus? Think that could make for a better sub for Orbit or Revolve?

No, it's incredibly unbalanced due to the circular tracks.

I do not have Planet, but I do not think people think its good. Although, people don't like weight, and it works in zombie customs.
So Orbit or Weight, huh? Any ideas on how I should launch it? I know that both drivers generate a kind of aggressive movement when I launch the bey in.
(Oct. 11, 2017  12:45 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: So Orbit or Weight, huh? Any ideas on how I should launch it? I know that both drivers generate a kind of aggressive movement when I launch the bey in.

Try holding the launcher flat above the center. This should help lower the amount of movement.
Ok, I ran a couple of years, and Drain Fafnir 4G Orbit is doing phenomenal. It's a lot easier to curb the aggressive movement with Orbit than Weight, and while still being susceptible to Ring-Out Finish, it outspins or bursts everything else. I'm gonna run more tests later, but until I get 7 and test it out, this one's gonna be a keeper. Thanks for the help, everyone.

That should have been tests. Stupid autocorrect...
OK, now I'm looking for a solid Attack combo. I know for a fact I want to use Heavy and Xtreme, but I don't know what layer I want to use with it to give it that extra kick. I was thinking something in the Valkyrie series, but if someone has a better layer, I'm very open to suggestions.
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:35 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: OK, now I'm looking for a solid Attack combo. I know for a fact I want to use Heavy and Xtreme, but I don't know what layer I want to use with it to give it that extra kick. I was thinking something in the Valkyrie series, but if someone has a better layer, I'm very open to suggestions.

Well, get Legend Spriggan. It on Xtreme just stock plows through things.
I'll be getting one in the next two months, but I need a layer that will suffice until that day.
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:48 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: I'll be getting one in the next two months, but I need a layer that will suffice until that day.

What do you have?
I am not certain but I think the Xcalibur layers are supposed to be good for attack.
You want my entire list or just the ones that belong to Attack-types?
I don’t know if this belongs but I’m trying to get a jade Jupiter for combos from a friend it’s the one that used the bearings but when the friend was little he somehow removed the ball bearings. My question is that is it possible to put new individual ball bearings in and if so how big would they need to be as rn the only source of bearings I have I shiet you not are fidget spinners also by the way I’m being serious not just trying to be an edge lord I just like gimmicky beys
Can you make a combo for me make shure its good /dont put in stuff like impact its only in x2 amd before you say its on other beys do think I really care i dont got that money Uncertain
(Oct. 11, 2017  3:27 AM)Julian df Wrote: Can you make a combo for me make shure its good /dont put in stuff like impact its only in x2 amd before you say its on other beys do think I really care i dont got that money Uncertain

Got a particular strategy in mind?
(Oct. 11, 2017  3:27 AM)Julian df Wrote: Can you make a combo for me make shure its good /dont put in stuff like impact its only in x2 amd before you say its on other beys do think I really care i dont got that money Uncertain

You need to list what beyblades you have so we know what parts you have to build into a combo. Impact isn't a very good driver anyway.
Precisely. We need parts and whatever strategy you plan to use in this custom. Then we can build one accordingly.
(Oct. 11, 2017  2:54 AM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: You want my entire list or just the ones that belong to Attack-types?

All.
Alright then.

Layers: Drain Fafnir, Driger Slash, Victory Valkyrie, Blaze Ragnaruk, Amaterios, Rising Ragnaruk, Unicorn, Kreis Satan, Neptune, Storm Spriggan, Ragnaruk, Dragoon Storm, Draciel Shield, Chaos, Mad Minoboros, Obelisk Odin, Dranzer Spiral, Guardian Kerbeus, Unlocking Unicorn, Lost Longinus, Fang Fenrir, Zillion Zeus, Galaxy Zeus, Wild Wyvern, Xeno Xcalibur, Nova Neptune, God Valkyrie, Evil-Eye, Kaiser Kerbeus, Valkyrie, Beast Behemoth.

Discs: 4, Heavy, Gravity, Nine, Knuckle, 6, Oval, Down, Yell, Aero, 2, Ring, Limited, Wing, Armed, Magnum, 8, Quarter, Vertical, Boost, Triple, Spread, Inifinty, Upper, Central.

Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Cross, Meteor

Drivers: Unite, Flugel, Planet, Variable, Fusion, Spiral, Trans, Xtreme, Revolve, Orbit, Nothing, Weight, Impact, Reboot, Jaggy, Press, Defense, Loop, Needle, Quake, Accel, Assault, Gyro, Hold, Liner, Zephyr, Survive.
I would say Amaterios/God Vakrie 4Meteor Xtreme
Kaiser Kerbeus Knucle Orbit
Drain Fafnir 8Glaive Hold
My 4 discs are being used already, and so is Fafnir and Orbit. The current customs I have built are Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive Orbit, Driger Slash 4 Cross Revolve and Victory Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme. As of right now, I just need a substitute for the Valkyrie custom.
(Oct. 11, 2017  5:15 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: My 4 discs are being used already, and so is Fafnir and Orbit. The current customs I have built are Drain Fafnir 4 Glaive Orbit, Driger Slash 4 Cross Revolve and Victory Valkyrie Heavy Xtreme. As of right now, I just need a substitute for the Valkyrie custom.

Thats good too but Amaterios is probably better for attack and K2 for stamina/defence (at faster speed it can destablize other beys)