"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What works better for 145 SD rock or thunder for my leone
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:08 PM)Username121305 Wrote: What works better for 145 SD rock or thunder for my leone

Seeing as this is a stamina custom, probably Thunder due to its low recoil and reasonable stamina. For Limited format, ideally, you'd want something like Earth.
(Jul. 09, 2017  12:57 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2017  7:49 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: It's Hasbro not Takara Tomy

Both have the same problem. Better teeth won't even save it. It's wavy shape disadvantages it.

I know, just correcting him
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:24 PM)Evilfaic Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  8:08 PM)Username121305 Wrote: What works better for 145 SD rock or thunder for my leone

Seeing as this is a stamina custom, probably Thunder due to its low recoil and reasonable stamina. For Limited format, ideally, you'd want something like Earth.

I actually needed defense sorry I didn't put that and also I don't use earth because it has no attack and rock and thunder have some, but not to the point it has bad defense
(Jul. 10, 2017  2:42 PM)Username121305 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2017  10:24 PM)Evilfaic Wrote: Seeing as this is a stamina custom, probably Thunder due to its low recoil and reasonable stamina. For Limited format, ideally, you'd want something like Earth.

I actually needed defense sorry I didn't put that and also I don't use earth because it has no attack and rock and thunder have some, but not to the point it has bad defense

Well, a defense custom doesn't really work on 145 SD. That "attack" you're referring to is probably recoil, and for a defense custom, Earth is miles better than Rock or Thunder since it has barely any recoil. On your custom, "attack" doesn't really matter because you're putting it on SD, which is a very stationary tip. If you really must choose between Rock _ 145 SD and Thunder _ 145 SD, you probably should be building stamina.

If you want more advice, I suggest posting a full list of your parts.
Would standard beat lynx be good with ed145 spin track
(Jul. 11, 2017  4:31 PM)miguel5176 Wrote: Would standard beat lynx be good with ed145 spin track

um i'd say no as beat lynx is better as an attack type
(Jul. 10, 2017  8:30 PM)Evilfaic Wrote: Well, a defense custom doesn't really work on 145 SD. That "attack" you're referring to is probably recoil, and for a defense custom, Earth is miles better than Rock or Thunder since it has barely any recoil. On your custom, "attack" doesn't really matter because you're putting it on SD, which is a very stationary tip. If you really must choose between Rock _ 145 SD and Thunder _ 145 SD, you probably should be building stamina.

If you want more advice, I suggest posting a full list of your parts.
Ok thanks 
All are hasbro                        
Burn fireblaze 130 ms missing tip
Cosmic Pegasus w105 r2f 
Meteo ldrago lw105 lf
Thunder leone gb145 bs
Galaxy Pegasus w105 r2f
Inferno saggittario missing metal
Vulcan horuseus missing track and tip
Kraken
Guardian 
Flame
Twisted takara tomy version 
Earth
Fang 
S145 
Semi flat
Wide ball
Scythe 
Aries
Earth 
Variares 
Semi defense
A 230
Combo I have for defense and stamina is fang leone 145 sd
With your parts, I wouldn't bother with Standard format and instead focus on Limited:

Attack: Vulcan Horuseus 90/W105 R2F
Defense: Earth Pegasis III (from Cosmic) GB145 WB
Stamina: Scythe Pegasis II (from Galaxy)/Fireblaze 145 SD or Earth/Burn Pegasis II/Fireblaze 90/W105 SD
Balance (Destabilizer): Flame Leone 90/W105 SF
Ok I'm back and I got a few more beyblades. Yet again all of them are Hasbro.

V.W.A
U.R.D
O.C.B
W.A.M
S.S.F
W2.V.M
V2.B.V (semi worn)
K2.L.P
R2.G.R
D2.F.J
S2.K.U

And my "bb-10" is pass the point of no return so I am forced to use the Hasbro rival set stadium
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:06 AM)TristanDivider Wrote: Could you make me a Balance type bey out of Thermal (Defense and Stamina)?
I could buy the parts I don't have, so feel free to mention any parts
My best attempt was Thermal Cancer GB145WD
Thank You Grin

TristanDivider, I like Thermal Orso GB145 WB or Thermal Pisces AD145 WD. I like any Burn beys with defensive tracks/tips, going past Thermal.
(Jul. 13, 2017  4:05 PM)MWF Wrote: Ok I'm back and I got a few more beyblades. Yet again all of them are Hasbro.

V.W.A
U.R.D
O.C.B
W.A.M
S.S.F
W2.V.M
V2.B.V (semi worn)
K2.L.P
R2.G.R
D2.F.J
S2.K.U

And my "bb-10" is pass the point of no return so I am forced to use the Hasbro rival set stadium

Attack: v/V2/s2 k/g v/a
Defense k2 k/g r
Stamina u k/g/s r
I guess throwing a bootleg bey's biography just like that wasn't a good idea.

Anyways, I want to make a stamina type Burst combo with good LAD, that uses the flywheel effect for most of its endurance, and that can still work as a stationary attacker. I'd still have to buy the parts, though.
Asking for tips on Stamina Nepstrius N2 unless another type is better, Forge Discs: Heavy, Boost, Vertical, Knuckle, an Force, Drivers: Trans, Unite, Jaggy, Massive, any help?
(Jul. 18, 2017  1:32 AM)Kurious Wrote: Asking for tips on Stamina Nepstrius N2 unless another type is better, Forge Discs: Heavy, Boost, Vertical, Knuckle, an Force, Drivers: Trans, Unite, Jaggy, Massive, any help?

Unfortunately N2 has too much recoil and too little of anything else for stamina, or any use at all. I'd suggest Ygdreion, Ygdreion Y2, Unicrest, or Kerbeus instead, on Heavy/Gravity Survive/Revolve
Im back with a new bey So before I list my parts I have every part of these beyblades I am about to list. I want to know a combo you can make with all of these parts. If you want to you can repeat parts for each type/combo.

Takura Tomy Burst Beyblades:
Kries Satan
Spriggan Spread Fusion
Altar Chronos
Xeno Xcalibur
Beast Bemouth
Yddsgril Spread Gyro
Killer Deathscyther

Thnx in advance
The beyblades i have are burst so build me a combo please.
I have these parts :
TIPS: UNITE, VARIABLE, JAGGY (2), SURVIVE,MASSIVE (2)
METAL PARTS (dont remember the name for them): FORCE (2), VERTICAL, KNUCKLE, BOOST, OVAL, ARMED
THE BEYS I HAVE ARE: DOOMSCIZOR D1 AND D2, SPRYZEN S1 AND S2, WYVRON W1 AND W2, VALTYREK V1. Please keep this simple im broke so i cant buy unicrest or some other one. this is hasbro Btw
(Jul. 31, 2017  7:50 PM)Doomscizor_main Wrote: The beyblades i have are burst so build me a combo please.
I have these parts :
TIPS: UNITE, VARIABLE, JAGGY (2), SURVIVE,MASSIVE (2)
METAL PARTS (dont remember the name for them): FORCE (2), VERTICAL, KNUCKLE, BOOST, OVAL, ARMED
THE BEYS I HAVE ARE: DOOMSCIZOR D1 AND D2, SPRYZEN S1 AND S2, WYVRON W1 AND W2, VALTYREK V1. Please keep this simple im broke so i cant buy unicrest or some other one. this is hasbro Btw

Valtryek/Sprysen S2 Knuckle/Force Variable
My Beys are: L2 (gold) N.Sp, X2 M.I, R2 G.R, V2 B.V ,(2 V2s, 1 Fresh out of Box, 1 Variable Fully Worn.) W2 V.M, S2 K.U, D2 F.J, K2 L.P, H2 U.C, O1 C.B, S1 S.F, D1 O.A, V1 W.A, Y1 R.E, R1 H.S, N1 A.Z, M1 O.Q, U1 R.D, Any Ideas?
So far my combo is god valkrie 6vortex and I need a top teir attack driver to go with it because I heard that reboot was not a good driver what attack driver goes well with god valkrie 6 vortex
(Aug. 02, 2017  6:45 PM)Red Eye Wrote: So far my combo is god valkrie 6vortex and I need a top teir attack driver to go with it because I heard that reboot was not a good driver what attack driver goes well with god valkrie 6 vortex

Xtreme is the best attack type driver.
(Aug. 02, 2017  2:03 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: My Beys are: L2 (gold) N.Sp, X2 M.I, R2 G.R, V2 B.V ,(2 V2s, 1 Fresh out of Box.) W2 V.M, S2 K.U, D2 F.J, K2 L.P, H2 U.C, O1 C.B, S1 S.F, D1 O.A, V1 W.A, Y1 R.E, R1 H.S, N1 A.Z, M1 O.Q, U1 R.D, Any Ideas?

Attack l2/V2/v g/k/h a/z
Defense k2/n g/k/h d/r
Stamina o s/r d/r
(Aug. 03, 2017  9:00 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2017  2:03 PM)BusyBlader Wrote: My Beys are: L2 (gold) N.Sp, X2 M.I, R2 G.R, V2 B.V ,(2 V2s, 1 Fresh out of Box.) W2 V.M, S2 K.U, D2 F.J, K2 L.P, H2 U.C, O1 C.B, S1 S.F, D1 O.A, V1 W.A, Y1 R.E, R1 H.S, N1 A.Z, M1 O.Q, U1 R.D, Any Ideas?

Attack l2/V2/v g/k/h a/z
Defense k2/n g/k/h d/r
Stamina o s/r d/r

L2 and x2 are takara tomy beys
My combo is V2 Gravity Xtreme.
There is something stronger?
I also have other Beyblades, and I'm interested in a new combo customised only with these releases (wich I consider as my most powerful "original" Beyblades!):
I have B-34, B-23, B-73 ,Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Yelding (from Toku Taku Beyblade store for 3500 YEN) and B-41.
Thanks ;)
(Aug. 04, 2017  12:34 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: My combo  is V2 Gravity Xtreme.
There is something stronger?
I also have other Beyblades, and I'm interested in a new combo customised only with these releases (wich I consider as my most powerful "original" Beyblades!):
I have B-34, B-23, B-73 ,Yeager Yggdrasil Gravity Yelding (from Toku Taku Beyblade store for 3500 YEN) and B-41.
Thanks Wink

Stock Xcalibur Force Xtreme and God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Xtreme