"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:08 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:01 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Nice! Xcalius is actually my favorite Beyblade Burst!

From what I hear, it's good at KO attack. Xtreme is also nice to have.

Is a KO bey good in the Blue Hasbro Stadium?
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:12 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  9:08 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: From what I hear, it's good at KO attack. Xtreme is also nice to have.

Is a KO bey good in the Blue Hasbro Stadium?

Ahh, not really. Attack types suck in general in that stadium, sadly.
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:12 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Is a KO bey good in the Blue Hasbro Stadium?

Dang it! Attack is my favorite type!
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:12 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Is a KO bey good in the Blue Hasbro Stadium?

What combos are good in that stadium then?
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:05 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2017  10:29 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, not really. Attack types suck in general in that stadium, sadly.

What combos are good in that stadium then?

Basically Unicrest/Ygdreion/Kerbeus/Valtryek/Roktavor Spread/Heavy/Gravity Revolve/Defense/Zephyr
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:05 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: What combos are good in that stadium then?

Basically Unicrest/Ygdreion/Kerbeus/Valtryek/Roktavor Spread/Heavy/Gravity Revolve/Defense/Zephyr

Guess I'll try some of those out. Also, that was fast!
(Jun. 08, 2017  10:11 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Getting burn wheel is nice. I would recommend to get a new tip. WD or BD would work good:)
My friend said he would give me the heavy Takara tomy burn pheonix bey, would it be helpful with any of my other parts?
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to give you advice on building combos, post:
  • What Beyblades/parts you own;
  • What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in;
  • Your best attempt at a combo. (OPTIONAL)

Before posting a request, try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

The Metal Fight Beyblade top-tier list topics for MFB Standard Format, MFB Limited Format, and MFB Zero-G (TENTATIVE) are also resources to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I own Acid Anubis Yell Orbit, Kries Satan 2G Loop, Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel, Nova Neptune Jerk Impact, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, and Valtryek V2 (Hasbro)
I only have the Zero G Stadium Right now.
My best Attempt was kS 2G R
A2 Gravity/Yell/2 Orbit/Revolve
kS Gravity/Yell/2 Orbit/Revolve
Valtryek V2 Gravity/Quarter Variable
The Zero G stadium is just absolute trash :p
You should consider buying a standard Burst stadium like B-33
(Jun. 11, 2017  11:54 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  2:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To cut down on all of the clutter topics where users are asking for us to build combos for them, without providing a combo already and providing a strong concept, I am making this topic.

If you want us to give you advice on building combos, post:
  • What Beyblades/parts you own;
  • What Beyblade Format or BeyStadium you intend play in;
  • Your best attempt at a combo. (OPTIONAL)

Before posting a request, try checking out our Beyblade articles on Beywiki. It's an excellent resource, and each article provides suggestions for how to best use their individual parts.

The Metal Fight Beyblade top-tier list topics for MFB Standard Format, MFB Limited Format, and MFB Zero-G (TENTATIVE) are also resources to consult before posting here, because you can see on your own which good parts you already have and how they could be put together to create good combinations.

I am doing this so that the rest of the forum will be for legitimate customization discussion. Thanks!

I own Acid Anubis Yell Orbit, Kries Satan 2G Loop, Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel, Nova Neptune Jerk Impact, Rising Ragnaruk Gravity Revolve, and Valtryek V2 (Hasbro)
I only have the Zero G Stadium Right now.
My best Attempt was kS 2G R

Acid Anubis 2G Revolve
Kreis Satan Gravity Orbit
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:05 AM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: What combos are good in that stadium then?

Is the Roktavor R2 energy layer good for anything?
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:30 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2017  12:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Basically Unicrest/Ygdreion/Kerbeus/Valtryek/Roktavor Spread/Heavy/Gravity Revolve/Defense/Zephyr

Is the Roktavor R2 energy layer good for anything?

Not really no. Too agressive for stationary, not agressive enough for actual attack. It's only usable on Zephyr as a staller.
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:30 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Is the Roktavor R2 energy layer good for anything?

Not really no. Too agressive for stationary, not agressive enough for actual attack. It's only usable on Zephyr as a staller.

I know that Zephyr comes with Nepstrius N2, and I also hear it semi-frequently in combos. What kinds of beys is it good for, and should I purchase it? Also which of my layers/discs has the best burst resistance? My Valtryek Gravity Variable keeps bursting. Think it's just going too fast, the driver's completely worn down.
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:52 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:44 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Not really no. Too agressive for stationary, not agressive enough for actual attack. It's only usable on Zephyr as a staller.

I know that Zephyr comes with Nepstrius N2, and I also hear it semi-frequently in combos. What kinds of beys is it good for, and should I purchase it? Also which of my layers/discs has the best burst resistance? My Valtryek Gravity Variable keeps bursting. Think it's just going too fast, the driver's completely worn down.

It's good for attack types that need more stamina, and stallers like Ygdreion. Anyways, Armed has the most resistance but least stamina. Spread and Knuckle are your best choices.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:52 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: I know that Zephyr comes with Nepstrius N2, and I also hear it semi-frequently in combos. What kinds of beys is it good for, and should I purchase it? Also which of my layers/discs has the best burst resistance? My Valtryek Gravity Variable keeps bursting. Think it's just going too fast, the driver's completely worn down.

It's good for attack types that need more stamina, and stallers like Ygdreion. Anyways, Armed has the most resistance but least stamina. Spread and Knuckle are your best choices.

Okay, thanks!

(Jun. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's good for attack types that need more stamina, and stallers like Ygdreion. Anyways, Armed has the most resistance but least stamina. Spread and Knuckle are your best choices.

Okay, thanks!

Um, slight problem.. Tested Valtryek Spread Variable on a Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive, and it burst in 7-8 seconds. Do you know why?
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It's good for attack types that need more stamina, and stallers like Ygdreion. Anyways, Armed has the most resistance but least stamina. Spread and Knuckle are your best choices.

Okay, thanks!

(Jun. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Okay, thanks!

Um, slight problem.. Tested Valtryek Spread Variable on a Wyvron W2 Vertical Massive, and it burst in 7-8 seconds. Do you know why?

It may be that the recoil from Valtryek's design and the constant collisions into the wall may be the cause. Hasbro Variable is best when slightly worn so if you want more control and still have speed, Xtreme would be good.
(Jun. 12, 2017  6:12 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:05 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: Okay, thanks!

It may be that the recoil from Valtryek's design and the constant collisions into the wall may be the cause. Hasbro Variable is best when slightly worn so if you want more control and still have speed, Xtreme would be good.
Yeah I actually clipped of the first row of spikes. I read the beyblade.wikia.com article about Variable and got interested about the"wearing down" gimmick. Then when I realized it wasn't as good, I decided "I'll just wear it down the rest of the way. In for a penny in for a pound!" So yeah.
(Jun. 12, 2017  5:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2017  2:52 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: I know that Zephyr comes with Nepstrius N2, and I also hear it semi-frequently in combos. What kinds of beys is it good for, and should I purchase it? Also which of my layers/discs has the best burst resistance? My Valtryek Gravity Variable keeps bursting. Think it's just going too fast, the driver's completely worn down.

What Takara Tomy products can mix with Hasbro products? E.G. Takara Tomy launcher with Hasbro beyblade, or mixing parts?
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:53 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:

What Takara Tomy products can mix with Hasbro products? E.G. Takara Tomy launcher with Hasbro beyblade, or mixing parts?

Only the launchers and discs.
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  4:53 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: What Takara Tomy products can mix with Hasbro products? E.G. Takara Tomy launcher with Hasbro beyblade, or mixing parts?

Only the launchers and discs.

I want to get my brother a Zillion Zeus/Zeutron, but I'm not sure whether to buy ZEUS on ebay or pre-order ZEUTRON at toywiz.com. What should I do?
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:45 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  6:04 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Only the launchers and discs.

I want to get my brother a Zillion Zeus/Zeutron, but I'm not sure whether to buy ZEUS on ebay or pre-order ZEUTRON at toywiz.com. What should I do?

Most of what you have is hasbro, if i'm correct, so just stick with Zeutron. It isn't that good in the Japanese release anyways, and breaks very easily.
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:48 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2017  8:45 PM)BurnHoruseus Wrote: I want to get my brother a Zillion Zeus/Zeutron, but I'm not sure whether to buy ZEUS on ebay or pre-order ZEUTRON at toywiz.com. What should I do?

Most of what you have is hasbro, if i'm correct, so just stick with Zeutron. It isn't that good in the Japanese release anyways, and breaks very easily.

Just hope it gets here in time! It's for his birthday. It should though. Emphasis on "should."
What are good Hasbro beyblade burst combos. Here are the beyblades I have, valtryek v2, Valtryek, Spryzen S2, Spryzen, Odax, Unicrest, Wyvron W2, Rokatavor R2, Kerbecs K2.
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:25 AM)AquaBladerAB Wrote: What are good Hasbro beyblade burst combos. Here are the beyblades I have, valtryek v2, Valtryek, Spryzen S2, Spryzen, Odax, Unicrest, Wyvron W2, Rokatavor R2, Kerbecs K2.

Valtryek V2/Valtryek knuckle variable
Valtryek armed/gravity/knuckle revolve/defense
Unicrest/k2 armed/gravity/knuckle revolve/defense
Hello! Just got back into the hobby. Pretty unfamilliar with the burst system so do please help me out a bit!
Beyblade burst
stock beys:
Valykrie
Kerberous
Ragnuruk
Trident
2x Odin
Wyvern
Deathscyther
Xcalibur
Victory Valykrie
Rising Ragnuruk
Drain Fafnir

Extra parts:
Disks
Spread, heavy
Drivers
Accel, Fusion
Wheels
Kerberous, spriggan

I've tried handspun Drain Fafnir Spread Revolve against two kids who I think used God valykrie and kreis satan, and it won pretty much. But again, I don't think stock beys are in any way top tier, so I don't think my one's that good.
Thanks in advance!