"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 02, 2017  9:30 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Drain Fafnir Spread Survive? What do you think?

Revolve and atomic  would be a better choices
(Jun. 02, 2017  9:30 AM)ohninjaplease Wrote: Drain Fafnir Spread Survive? What do you think?

Replace it with Revolve or Atomic and you've got a top tier combo. Survive is decent, but it does not have the stamina or defense of Revolve.
bought 2 new beys today and they're Kerbeus Central Defense hasbro [my favorite bey so far] and Rocktavor r2 Gravity Revolve and well i was wondering if someone could help me turn Kerbeus into a stronger bey also on monday im planning to buy a new bey but idk which yet. thanks for helping
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:35 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: bought 2 new beys today and they're Kerbeus Central Defense hasbro [my favorite bey so far] and Rocktavor r2 Gravity Revolve and well i was wondering if someone could help me turn Kerbeus into a stronger bey also on monday im planning to buy a new bey but idk which yet. thanks for helping

Kerbeus Heavy/Gravity/Spread Revolve/Defense/Zephyr should be a good base for Kerbeus combos. Zephyr is for Mobile Defense.
I tried Kerbeus Gravity,it seemed like it span longer thanks to it though it knocked my rocktavor out of the stadium
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:40 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: I tried Kerbeus Gravity,it seemed like it span longer thanks to it though it knocked my rocktavor out of the stadium

With the parts you have Kerbeus Gravity Revolve is your best combo
Kerbeus Gravity Revolve? ok i'll test it,uhm which bey do you suggest i get from walmart? im unsure what may help alot with Kerbeus
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:43 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: Kerbeus Gravity Revolve? ok i'll test it,uhm which bey do you suggest i get from walmart? im unsure what may help alot with Kerbeus

Spryzen Heavy Defense is a good start, as well as Valtryek Spread Survive.
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:43 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: Kerbeus Gravity Revolve? ok i'll test it,uhm which bey do you suggest i get from walmart? im unsure what may help alot with Kerbeus

Here are the current top tier Hasbro parts
I'll probably get Valtryek Spread Survive on monday,thanks
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:48 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: I'll probably get Valtryek Spread Survive on monday,thanks

I'd suggest getting both, but if you only get Valtryek, just go with Kerbeus Heavy/Spread Revolve.
idk if they sell spryzen in walmart? i can check
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:53 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: idk if they sell spryzen in walmart? i can check

They should be together. They were released at the same time in most places.
i'll write their names down on a notebook and check on monday. uhm if i do buy them how would i build Kerbeus with them?
(Jun. 04, 2017  1:57 AM)Synchronicity Wrote: i'll write their names down on a notebook and check on monday. uhm if i do buy them how would i build Kerbeus with them?

Use the discs of either one and the bottom of Ragnaruk.
(Jun. 01, 2017  2:31 PM)Username121305 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  7:38 AM)mj9 Wrote: probably that same combo again except replace 145 with ed145
Rly? Tried and stamina was sorta low

I think it's because my tip was scratched and it's almost shaped as a ball
I also have the storm metal semi flat tip spike tip and bd track (from kerbecs I think) if it helps
I finally got my hand on some beyblade burst now I just need to know what's good. I got spryzen. Odax. Valtryek. Valtryek v2. Roktavor r2. Unicrest. (Sorry o dont know the names of the tips or drivers)
(Jun. 04, 2017  5:46 PM)byonicboy Wrote: I finally got my hand on some beyblade burst now I just need to know what's good. I got spryzen. Odax. Valtryek. Valtryek v2. Roktavor r2. Unicrest. (Sorry o dont know the names of the tips or drivers)

Unicrest Spread/Gravity (Spryzen/Roktavor discs) Defense/Revolve (Unicrest/Roktavor Drivers)
Valtryek/Valtryek V2 Gravity Variable (Roktavor disc, V2 driver)
(Jun. 04, 2017  6:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  5:46 PM)byonicboy Wrote: I finally got my hand on some beyblade burst now I just need to know what's good. I got spryzen. Odax. Valtryek. Valtryek v2. Roktavor r2. Unicrest. (Sorry o dont know the names of the tips or drivers)

Unicrest Spread/Gravity (Spryzen/Roktavor discs) Defense/Revolve (Unicrest/Roktavor Drivers)

Sorry I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me sorry I'm a little confused
(Jun. 04, 2017  7:38 PM)byonicboy Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  6:22 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Unicrest Spread/Gravity (Spryzen/Roktavor discs) Defense/Revolve (Unicrest/Roktavor Drivers)

Sorry I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me sorry I'm a little confused

Those 2 are you're best combos.
Is nothing good?
(Jun. 04, 2017  8:24 PM)amidamaru Wrote: Is nothing good?

It is good for Nothing. Tongue_out
(Jun. 04, 2017  3:14 PM)Username121305 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  2:31 PM)Username121305 Wrote: Rly? Tried and stamina was sorta low

I think it's because my tip was scratched and it's almost shaped as a ball
I also have the storm metal semi flat tip spike tip and bd track (from kerbecs I think) if it helps
Some one responnnnnnnd
(Jun. 05, 2017  12:18 AM)Username121305 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2017  3:14 PM)Username121305 Wrote: I think it's because my tip was scratched and it's almost shaped as a ball
Some one responnnnnnnd

Hades leone bd145(boost mode) d
(Jun. 05, 2017  1:22 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2017  12:18 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Some one responnnnnnnd

Hades leone bd145(boost mode) d

I would say WD or CS would be better Smile.