"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 11, 2017  4:48 AM)Beybde god Wrote: Neptune n2 gravity claw is a really strong bey!?
No it's not stop giving out bad information
(Apr. 11, 2017  5:10 AM)Aixio Wrote: Thanks for the info
That infor is wrong n2 is bad
(Apr. 11, 2017  4:16 AM)Mage Wrote: Kerbeus itself is meh at defense and not so good in terms of stamina. Your best bet with it would be 
Kerbeus Gravity/Heavy/Spread/Knuckle Revolve/Defense/Yeilding
D2 is trash for attack, it either makes a double burst or self-bursts. Seriously, don't use D2 for attack it's only really sucessful in a Stamina/Defense comboy

Thanks so much. Can you tell me a good stamina combo for D2.
(Apr. 11, 2017  8:42 PM)Aegis Wrote: Thanks so much. Can you tell me a good stamina combo for D2.

Here's the standard combo parts:
D2 Gravity/Heavy/Spread/Knuckle/Down Yeilding/Revolve/Defense/Orbit.
I'd like to get some feedback on this combo. Deathsyther, Gravity/Infinite/Heavy/Knuckle/, Weight/Revolve/Defense/Orbit. I've had some luck with Infinite, Weight but just want to see what others think would work better.
(Apr. 11, 2017  9:41 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I'd like to get some feedback on this combo. Deathsyther, Gravity/Infinite/Heavy/Knuckle/, Weight/Revolve/Defense/Orbit.

Pretty top tier. Some suggestions:
Infinity is the only disc that should be dropped
Weight, while a decent option, the others you listed are better.
Spread is also a good disc for this combo, and Down could also work.
(Apr. 11, 2017  9:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Pretty top tier. Some suggestions:
Infinity is the only disc that should be dropped
Weight, while a decent option, the others you listed are better.
Spread is also a good disc for this combo, and Down could also work.

Thanks. I'm thinking Spread, Revolve/Orbit and Down, Defence.
N2 hasbro or tt? Cause Im talking about tt
(Apr. 11, 2017  11:01 PM)Aixio Wrote: N2 hasbro or tt? Cause Im talking about tt

Both are bad. I'd suggest TT's Neptune instead (the original) on Gravity/Spread Yielding/Revolve.
Hey I got new beys I need a good defense type with decent agility and stamina
I have:
Vulcan Horseus
Hasbro variares
Cosmic Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo L-Drago (yes I have both right and left launchers)
Legend inferno Sagittario
Flame saggitario metal wheel
Storm Pegasus metal wheel
Rock leone energy ring
I will play in the square beyblade burst stadium and the tri-core beystadium (the one with the different core stadiums you put in it)
Thanks and plz find a good combo for meeeeeeeee!!! :):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):)
(Apr. 12, 2017  6:00 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Hey I got new beys I need a good defense type with decent agility and stamina
I have:
Vulcan Horseus
Hasbro variares
Cosmic Pegasus
Galaxy Pegasus
Meteo L-Drago (yes I have both right and left launchers)
Legend inferno Sagittario
Flame saggitario metal wheel
Storm Pegasus metal wheel
Rock leone energy ring
I will play in the square beyblade burst stadium and the tri-core beystadium (the one with the different core stadiums you put in it)
Thanks and plz find a good combo for meeeeeeeee!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
MLD c145 wd using weak launching would be your best bet
Hello. I would like a Defense/Stamina Hybrid. I have:
•Doomsciszor D2 Energy Layer
•Kerbeus K2 Energy Layer
•Spryzen S2 Energy Layer
•Force Forge Disc
•Limited Forge Disc
•Knuckle Forge Disc
•Jaggy Performance Tip
•Press Performance Tip
•Unite Performance Tip
I plan to play my Beyblade on the Normal Blue Hasbro Burst Stadium (is that what it's called?). My best attempt was a Doomscisor D2 Knucle Press. Thanks in advance!
(Apr. 12, 2017  12:37 PM)Oshawott King Wrote: Hello. I would like a Defense/Stamina Hybrid. I have:
•Doomsciszor D2 Energy Layer
•Kerbeus K2 Energy Layer
•Spryzen S2 Energy Layer
•Force Forge Disc
•Limited Forge Disc
•Knuckle Forge Disc
•Jaggy Performance Tip
•Press Performance Tip
•Unite Performance Tip
I plan to play my Beyblade on the Normal Blue Hasbro Burst Stadium (is that what it's called?). My best attempt was a Doomscisor D2 Knucle Press. Thanks in advance!

That is your best combo for now. I'd suggest getting Roktavor R2 to improve it, with Revolve.
(Apr. 12, 2017  9:23 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Tested V2BX(from DG.W.X)!!! WIll win!!!

It is not the best combo, and it depends on the blade it faces for the vin. V2 would be better replaced with Valkyrie, or Xcalibur, while Boost is too light, something like Knuckle or Heavy should do better.
Idk what that is can u tell me what pieces from each beyblade? Thanks!

My friend wants a combo
Samurai Pegasus
Samurai ifrid
Xcalus
Unicrest
That's it he says thx!

(Apr. 12, 2017  6:25 AM)mj9 Wrote: MLD c145 wd using weak launching would be your best bet
Meteo L-Drago (metal Wheel) C145 (Flame S spin track) D (tip, Vulcan horuseus)
(Apr. 12, 2017  11:31 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Meteo L-Drago (metal Wheel) C145 (Flame S spin track) D (tip, Vulcan horuseus)
Thanks!
(Apr. 12, 2017  4:20 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: That is your best combo for now. I'd suggest getting Roktavor R2 to improve it, with Revolve.

Thanks! My friend has Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, so I've been able to experiment a bit. I'll make sure to stop by Walgreens or Target and grab one.
(Apr. 13, 2017  2:01 AM)Oshawott King Wrote: Thanks! My friend has Roktavor R2 Gravity Revolve, so I've been able to experiment a bit. I'll make sure to stop by Walgreens or Target and grab one.

do u live in the U.S.if you do can you tell me if they have the new 2 packs (O2 and W2 + U2 and D2)
(Apr. 13, 2017  2:14 AM)Flame Roman Wrote: do u live in the U.S.if you do can you tell me if they have the new 2 packs (O2 and W2 + U2 and D2)

they have not been released. zankye has them because he got them from hasbro
Im also looking for beyblade burst combos that are good with agility, defense, and stamina with a low chance of being burst. I have:
Wyvron W2 energy layer
Spryzen S2 energy layer
ValtryekV2 energy layer
Roktavor R2 energy layer

Metals:
Knuckle
2 boosts
Vertical

Bottoms/tips
Variable
Unite
Revolve
Massive
Plz find a good combo thanksssss!WinkSmile
(Apr. 14, 2017  5:54 AM)Username121305 Wrote: Im also looking for beyblade burst combos that are good with agility, defense, and stamina with a low chance of being burst. I have:
Wyvron W2 energy layer
Spryzen S2 energy layer
ValtryekV2 energy layer
Roktavor R2 energy layer

Metals:
Knuckle
2 boosts
Vertical

Bottoms/tips
Variable
Unite
Revolve
Massive
Plz find a good combo thanksssss!;):)

Sorry but not with these parts. You might be able to get away with Wyvron W2 and Knuckle but there's nothing tip wise that would be usable for a combo you're looking for (Mobile Stamina). Try to get the Valtryek and Unicrest two pack, Unicrest has the strongest Stamina and defense in the game, the pack also comes with Defense and Accel. Accel will give you the mobility and stamina and Defense will give you defense and stamina.

So basically Wyvron W2/Unicrest Knuckle/Gravity Accel/Defense

Wyvron W2 is risky since it bursts easily, Knuckle is great since it gives good stamina and Burst Resistance. You can use Gravity with Unicrest because its Burst Resistance is so strong which will add Knock Out defense and Stamina.
Well i need a good ltd attacking combo..

The blades which i have are-
Ray striker
Lightning l drago
Galaxy pegasus
Storm pegasus
Flame saggitario
Evil befall
Twisted tempo
Hades kerbecs
(Apr. 14, 2017  4:02 PM)maxtwo Wrote: Well i need a good ltd attacking combo..

The blades which i have are-
Ray striker
Lightning l drago
Galaxy pegasus
Storm pegasus
Flame saggitario
Evil befall
Twisted tempo
Hades kerbecs

Your best attacker should be Lightning L-Drago BD145/D125 RF.
Hm, I'd like to ask, what's a good driver for Storm Spryzen (s2) Vertical, so far, I use Storm Spryzen Vertical Unite, anything better? I'm striving to keep it a balance type, but willing to change if it helps Storm Spryzen out in combat. Basically, I'm asking if there's a better driver, but willing to change the forge disc (FD) or both the driver and FD if It helps combat wise.