"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Earth cancer 90sd will be able to outspin it lightning l drago 90rf can also make quick work of it if you're confident with attack types
They both lost arena there beter ideas

(Oct. 30, 2016  12:23 PM)Spiralldrago04 Wrote: They both lost are
there beter ideas
My current bey is Phantom/Burn Virgo 135BS. I just posted a question on the Q/A forum about Burn vs Phantom. My parts list is this, it's probably tripled in all the things I've lost in the years:

Facebolts: No metal-faces, but I'm planning to get some in a bit. If needed, clarify for Metal-Face or Heavy.

Fusion/Metal Wheels: Phantom, Grand, Galaxy, Ray, Burn, Flame, Basalt, Earth, and one I don't know and can't find the name of. It's pretty even on the sides, and on 2 opposite to eachother are a sort of bump and cut.

Energy Rings: Virgo, Wolf, Fireblaze, Cetus, Orion, Tempo.

Tracks: 135, GB145, T125 (I think), WD145, BD/Bearing Drive, ED145, another ED145, 100, and another 100 with a WD tip glued to it for some reason.

Performance Tips: HF, another HF, MS, WD, another WD, which, as mentioned before is stuck to a 100 track, a RRF (maybe?), BS, and an entirely metal, flat-ish tip that came with my Grand Cetus.

Someone give me a good combo with all of this, please.
(Oct. 30, 2016  11:30 PM)Electech Wrote: My current bey is Phantom/Burn Virgo 135BS. I just posted a question on the Q/A forum about Burn vs Phantom. My parts list is this, it's probably tripled in all the things I've lost in the years:

Facebolts: No metal-faces, but I'm planning to get some in a bit. If needed, clarify for Metal-Face or Heavy.

Fusion/Metal Wheels: Phantom, Grand, Galaxy, Ray, Burn, Flame, Basalt, Earth, and one I don't know and can't find the name of. It's pretty even on the sides, and on 2 opposite to eachother are a sort of bump and cut.

Tracks: 135, GB145, T125 (I think), WD145, BD/Bearing Drive, ED145, another ED145, 100, and another 100 with a WD tip glued to it for some reason.

Performance Tips: HF, another HF, MS, WD, another WD, which, as mentioned before is stuck to a 100 track, a RRF (maybe?), BS, and an entirely metal, flat-ish tip that came with my Grand Cetus.

If I'm right (someone correct me if i'm not), a good combo is Phantom Wolf 100WD for stamina.
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:29 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 30, 2016  11:30 PM)Electech Wrote: My current bey is Phantom/Burn Virgo 135BS. I just posted a question on the Q/A forum about Burn vs Phantom. My parts list is this, it's probably tripled in all the things I've lost in the years:

If I'm right (someone correct me if i'm not), a good combo is Phantom Wolf 100WD for stamina.
Thanks! It defeated Burn Virgo while afterwards being only slightly unstable. I thought this may have been a troll post, and it still may be, but the bey works, and that's what I'm after.
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:59 AM)Electech Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:29 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:

Thanks! It defeated Burn Virgo while afterwards being only slightly unstable. I thought this may have been a troll post, and it still may be, but the bey works, and that's what I'm after.

No problem! Wolf is the heaviest Clear Wheel you have, Phantom has good weight distirbution due to the plastic ring it has (Unless it's Hasbro), and Low Track Stamina has been proven to work well. (Basing this off of the competitive combo list)
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:59 AM)Electech Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:29 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: If I'm right (someone correct me if i'm not), a good combo is Phantom Wolf 100WD for stamina.

No problem! Wolf is the heaviest Clear Wheel you have, Phantom has good weight distirbution due to the plastic ring it has (Unless it's Hasbro), and Low Track Stamina has been proven to work well. (Basing this off of the competitive combo list)
Actually, my wolf energy ring is the green one, as in Earth Wolf. And where did you find this competitive combo list?
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:16 AM)Electech Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  12:59 AM)Electech Wrote: Thanks! It defeated Burn Virgo while afterwards being only slightly unstable. I thought this may have been a troll post, and it still may be, but the bey works, and that's what I'm after.

Actually, my wolf energy ring is the green one, as in Earth Wolf. And where did you find this competitive combo list?

If I'm not mistaken, the Wolf should still be the same weight. Clear Wheel is only the Japanese term. And i found it at these threads (I combined ideas and parts from both):

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Discussion

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014 (Look at the december 2011 list here)

You have good parts, but you would need a Cancer/Gasher and an 85 or 230 as improvements. The only problem is that Shogun Steel/Zero-G attack beats it. It's a good stamina custom
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:16 AM)Electech Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:07 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: No problem! Wolf is the heaviest Clear Wheel you have, Phantom has good weight distirbution due to the plastic ring it has (Unless it's Hasbro), and Low Track Stamina has been proven to work well. (Basing this off of the competitive combo list)

If I'm not mistaken, the Wolf should still be the same weight. Clear Wheel is only the Japanese term. And i found it at these threads (I combined ideas and parts from both):

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014 (Look at the december 2011 list here)

You have good parts, but you would need a Cancer/Gasher and an 85 or 230 as improvements. The only problem is that Shogun Steel/Zero-G attack beats it. It's a good stamina custom
I'll look for those, and none of my friends even know what Shogun Steel is, and if they do, we're all metal fusion old-schools anyway. Thanks for helping me out here.
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:29 AM)Electech Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:23 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2016  1:16 AM)Electech Wrote: Actually, my wolf energy ring is the green one, as in Earth Wolf. And where did you find this competitive combo list?

I'll look for those, and none of my friends even know what Shogun Steel is, and if they do, we're all metal fusion old-schools anyway. Thanks for helping me out here.

It's no problem! Smile
Hey guys, I recently got back into beyblade after a 2 year hiatus. Currently, I'm pretty ignorant about customization, and I would like to know the thought process in building a competitive beyblade.

Right now, though my supplies are limited, I've build the bey: Counter Lacerta WA130 RDF . I like it aggressive movement, but I'm open to any suggestions, thanks in advance.
if you have RDF you should have death right? that is a much better choice for a fusion wheel than counter
Actually, no, I don't have the Death wheel, I received RDF from a lot of bey parts. Currently my stock of parts is pretty low and random (My younger cousins got their hands on my collection, so my current lot is from all kinds of different parts). From what I've seen reading Beyblade wiki, my best wheels include: Spiral, Phantom (Hasbro), and Fang/Counter, but I have took notice that my thunder wheel isn't completely garbage defencively, contrary to the articles, so I'm doubtful on their credibility.
Thunder isn't horrible for limited defense, its most likely your best part for defense listed.
spiral is your best wheel
I tried switching out the parts and I settled with a Cyclone Lacerta WA130 RDF, it has great smash and upper attack, but doesn't suicide if launched via slide shoot. In other news, where can I buy cheap beyblade parts/sets?
(Nov. 04, 2016  6:53 PM)Bite Sized Wrote: I tried switching out the parts and I settled with a Cyclone Lacerta WA130 RDF, it has great smash and upper attack, but doesn't suicide if launched via slide shoot. In other news, where can I buy cheap beyblade parts/sets?

Using sliding shoot with a RDF isn't impossible but I wouldn't recommend it. WA130 is outclassed by tracks like 90, 100, etc. If you don't have any other parts, (thus, answering your question), you can try buzztoy2007 on Ebay. He sells parts separately. 2011sizemore also does the same.
anyone knows a good combo for LW160? (even non top tier, I know for a top tier I should switch to SA165)

And what do you guys think of Meteo L-Drago SA165BSF?
(Nov. 04, 2016  8:01 PM)Brisk AquarioHD Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2016  6:53 PM)Bite Sized Wrote: I tried switching out the parts and I settled with a Cyclone Lacerta WA130 RDF, it has great smash and upper attack, but doesn't suicide if launched via slide shoot. In other news, where can I buy cheap beyblade parts/sets?

Using sliding shoot with a RDF isn't impossible but I wouldn't recommend it. WA130 is outclassed by tracks like 90, 100, etc. If you don't have any other parts, (thus, answering your question), you can try buzztoy2007 on Ebay. He sells parts separately. 2011sizemore also does the same.

Well tbh. Ita not really impossible lol :p. You can just bank and slide anything you want (even MS).

On combos such as Wyvang Wyvnag BD145RDF you mabe want to slide shoot so if you can move RDF agressively you can KO stamina combos like that

(Nov. 04, 2016  8:05 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: anyone knows a good combo for LW160? (even non top tier, I know for a top tier I should switch to SA165)

And what do you guys think of Meteo L-Drago SA165BSF?

Burn Cancer LW160SD. Its good stamina type in LTD. Yoy can use Earth tol if you want. Sythe works best

Its good but as meteo is oppostie spin and dont have that great attack. It will mostly try to spin equalize with defence and stamina type and get osed due to less presession. Try using WD or RDF. If you want little attack defence hybrid from metro. Try Meteo BD145MF/GF
Yeah I know it's not impossible - it's just that, would you use sliding shoot with a RDF? It may be aggressive at first but it could scrape the stadium. :o
Thanks, i hace ewd for metro, but I got bored of it, that's why I switch to bsf
Could I get a couple good combos with the Rock and Earth fusion wheels? I have some friends with Rock Orso D125B (which I can't beat for some reason Chocked) and Earth Eagle 145WD. I want to help them improve, because they both use stock beys. Pitch some ideas keeping at least the fusion wheels and maybe the energy ring the same.
(Nov. 06, 2016  2:02 AM)Electech Wrote: Could I get a couple good combos with the Rock and Earth fusion wheels? I have some friends with Rock Orso D125B (which I can't beat for some reason Chocked) and Earth Eagle 145WD. I want to help them improve, because they both use stock beys. Pitch some ideas keeping at least the fusion wheels and maybe the energy ring the same.
Try Earth Cancer 230MB.

He can't os it unless he's using left spin lol.

Strange earth eagle is pretty hard to beat. Are you sure its OG?

Or maybe your friend's launch is very fast. So it wi move aggressively and KO EE