"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Out of dark deathscyther, wild wyvern, storm spriggan and rising ragnarok, which would perform best on the orbit and revolve drivers?
(Jul. 16, 2016  12:43 PM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Out of dark deathscyther, wild wyvern, storm spriggan and rising ragnarok, which would perform best on the orbit and revolve drivers?

Dark Deathsyther
Any particular reason? I thought dark deathscyther was very unbalanced
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:31 PM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Any particular reason? I thought dark deathscyther was very unbalanced

While D2 is a little unbalanced, it is still better than the rest listed (though S2 may have some use), and is actually useful. D2GO is able to destabilize Revolve based combos, which is why it is good.
(Jul. 16, 2016  1:31 PM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: Any particular reason? I thought dark deathscyther was very unbalanced

To explain it further, the poor balance is somewhat remedied when on top of orbit. As to why it destabilizes other revolve based combos - I couldn't tell you why it happens, it just does. D2GO is very versatile in my opinion haha.
Hello everyone, i am trying to make a defense/stamina hybrid. I have a duo uranus and fusion hades, but i can afford an extra bey or two if it's worth it. I was thinking about a MF-H duo hades ad145 swd/wd, does anyone have a suggestion? My friends and I have "banned" the following (custom metagame):
Zero-g parts
Bd145, gb145
Spin-stealers
Synchrome wheels.

Thank you very much!
Edit: Would a metal ball tip be useful in this combo?
Duo is mainly used as a Stamina Wheel nowadays, but Beat Lynx for its TH170 and any Beyblade with a CS Bottom (e.g. Ray Unicorno or RBV6) would be good next purchases to make a Duo Stamina-Defense hybrid that was effective in the past.

If you're willing to spend more money, then Takara-Tomy's Bandid Genbull for its orange F230 and some Bey that comes with a CF (e.g. Samurai Ifrit or Zero-G RBV2), or GCF (Thief Phoenic Zero-G RBV1) would allow your to make a top-tier Balance type combo.

If you don't want to spend so much money, Phantom Orion and maybe a Screw Capricorne to go with it would be cheaper and more easily available options that you could buy to make some more competitive combinations with, such as Duo Hades B:D for Stamina and Phantom Hades 90MF for Stamina-Attack.

MB would be okay with Duo on 230, but that combination is fairly outclassed at this point. Definitely take a look at the Competitive Combos List for MFB, though. It is still a great resource for customization reference: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competi...d-7-1-2014

EDIT: Oops, forgot about your "custom" rules.
Thank you, th170 is definitely a good suggestion, i'll keep that in mind. However since we don't use synchromes nor zero-g it's basically an end-hws metagame, i read all the competitive combos but they either talk about a synch-metagame or they talk about duo__bd145 so i asked here Smile
I need a good attack combo!
My Beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Variares DGrin
And a random RF tip.

I need a good attack combo!
My Beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Variares DGrin
And a random RF tip.

I fight in the Lighting Drago Metal Fusion Stadium.
Variares w105rf would be your best attack combo
what is the best attack type counter to OHD, excluding valkyrie as a layer?
any attack type that is the most consistent at beating OHD basically.
(Jul. 30, 2016  12:48 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what is the best attack type counter to OHD, excluding valkyrie as a layer?

I think 1234beyblade had done some testing, and thought that V2 was the 'best' counter.
(Jul. 30, 2016  1:21 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2016  12:48 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what is the best attack type counter to OHD, excluding valkyrie as a layer?

I think 1234beyblade had done some testing, and thought that V2 was the 'best' counter.
what is it best paired with revolve or xtreme?
Hey so I got some new bey parts and I'd like to ask for help making a good bey to use against my friends in the bey tournament we plan to host with eachother. I'm sorry if I dont have good bey parts but its all i have and a friend gave me the Genbu part, so please help, please and thank you. Here're the parts:
beyblade parts
energy ring:
Jupiter x2
Nemesis
Guardian
Kronos

facebolt:
pegasis
dragoon
gargoyle
Genbu
jupiter
L-drago
kronos
kraken

warrior wheel/Fusion Wheel:
pegasis
dragoon
kraken
genbu
behemoth
gargoyle
golemn
L-drago
Diablo
thermal
jade

spintrack:
defense 125
Tornado 125
Wing 105
Switch 145
Switch Attack 165
Wing Attack 130
Left Wing 160
Free 230

performance tip:
twin ball
Spike
Right rubber flat
wide spike flat
Blade semi flat
Ball
Try Diablo nemesis sw145r2f for anti-attack
Try genbu dragoon sa165b for stamina
(Jul. 31, 2016  4:10 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: Try Diablo nemesis sw145r2f for anti-attack
Try genbu dragoon sa165b for stamina

Anti attack? i've never heard of that, sorry im abit new to beyblade too
It's a type of balance type that possesses qualities of both both attack and defense
ooooohh so thats what it is, i've never tried that before actually lol,uhm do you see any other combos though? im Curious if anything else would be useful
Attack: Pegasis Begaridos D125/T125 R2F
Defense(-ish): Gargole Killerken SW145 B
Stamina: Genbull Dragooon SA156 TB

That's all that stands out to me.
@[Ami Traydor] here's your combos!

Attack:-
Pegasis Dragoon W105R2F
Pegasis Dragoon SA165R2F [attack mode]
Goriam Pegasis D!45R2F

Defence:-
you don't really had good defence tips so Diablo SW145R2F is good

Stamina:-
Gargolye/Kraken Genbu SA165TB/BSF [Defence Mode]
Kraken Genbu F230TB

Balance:-
Diablo 100BSF [sounds weird but works lol]

@[MJ99TCGGaming] and @[Evilfaic] TB isn't that good on left spin [or right vs left pin match]. because how less pression/LAD it have it will get OSed by any right spin defence or stamina type so i think TB is good on right spin [or right spin vs right spin or left vs left] Smile
what disk and driver combo work well with K2?
i've messed around with armed and defense, and it seems to do well, if i launch at 50% power.
Can anyone build me a strong shogun steel combo any type
(Aug. 12, 2016  5:55 PM)kepozo kapuh Wrote: Can anyone build me a strong shogun steel combo any type

A good majority of the combos on the MFB: Standard Competitive Customs List are snychromes.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion
what combo is the most consistent at beating OHD?
i've been having great results with Choas.Heavy.Yielding, buti've been wondering if there is a better combo that can at least beat it >75% of the time.
^ Is that with new or old Chaos? I am really looking forward to trying both the new Chaos and Yielding. Soon ...