Burn fireblaze 135ms
2 ray unicorno d125 cs
Flame byxis 230wd
2 storm Pegasus 105rf
Storm Capricorn m145q
Midnight bull 125sf
Killer Pisces ed145wd

I'm just looking for any combos that are semi competitive still
Im trying to make a good defense or stamina combo and i have dark wolf hasbro recolored and fang leone hasbro can you help me?

I have dark wolf hasbro recolored and fang leone hasbro
(May. 14, 2016  6:18 AM)MJ99TCGGaming Wrote: 2 earth eagle 145wd
2 earth virgo gb145bs
2 cyber Pegasus 105f
Gravity perseus ad145wd
2 lightning ldrago 100hf
Dark bull h145sd
2 galaxy Pegasus w105r2f
Dark wolf df145
Earth wolf 145wd
Flame libra t125es
Basalt horogium 145wd
Grand cetus wd145rs
Counter Leone 145wd
Burn fireblaze 135ms
2 ray unicorno d125 cs
Flame byxis 230wd
2 storm Pegasus 105rf
Storm Capricorn m145q
Midnight bull 125sf
Killer Pisces ed145wd

I'm just looking for any combos that are semi competitive still
Attack:
Lightning L Drago H145R2F or Gravity Perseus H145R2F

Defense: Basalt Bull/Pisces GB145RS

Stamina: Earth Bull T125WD

Balance: Burn _____ T125/105HF
Hey guys, I have been struggling to find a clear wheel that works with Death in a stamina combo. Here are some clear wheels I have

-nemesis
-orion
-serpent
-leone 1
-leone 2
-pegasus 1
-pegasus 3
-horogium
-quetzacoatl
-virgo
-aries
-kerbecs

Any help is appreciated and thanks.
@[Prophet2]. Pegasis 2, Leone 1 are best from you listed. Tempo will work too but it's very unbalanced

if you can get. Cancer and Cygnus are best
Leone II, Pegasus III, Kerbecs, and possibly Virgo are all good choices as well, though I would definitely suggest getting Cygnus, if possible.
By the way. can anyone tell me what energy ring works best with Spiral MF?

i tried Dragonis, it worked very well but i know there must be better CW to use so i thought to take suggestion from mentor or higher than me knowledged members
hey there, I didn't want to flood the forum so I'll just post it here.
I'm looking for the best combination of every part in the MF series (from BB-01 to BB-126) pre hybrid wheel, 4D system, everything is valid, but I'm just looking for the best way of combining all the parts, or most of it (without repeating any of them, that's the trick)
lets say you have available everything to build but cannot repeat any track, or tip and so on...
I'm quite new to all the system of customization and I still don't mix and match properly (I understand the basics, lets say a R2F will goes well with attack so lets put it with an L drago, or Pegasus I get that) but I cannot get my head around building properly things that work well together.

Thank you to everyone.

EDIT: It doesn't have to be just 4 top tiers, I just want to get as many of my parts out to the stadium with a decent gameplay, if one bey its rubbish it may be better use that wheel somewhere else, and the tip somewhere else, That's the frustrating part I still don't see
That's pretty hard. Judging i have to search every product in BB-01 to BB-126. However. I'll try my best looking for top tier parts in BB-01 to BB-126.

Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130R2F
VariAres 85RF
Big Bang Pegasus 105XF
Ray Unicorno CH120WF
Gravity Perseus R145LF
Rock Zurafa 135F
Lightning L Drago H145SF

Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS
Earth Lacerta GB145RSF
Libra C145RS

Stamina: Duo Bull B : D
Scythe Gasher T125WD
Meteo L Drago UW145EWD
Burn Phoenix AD145SD
Thermal Virgo 125SWD

BalanceGriniablo Pisces BD145 RDF
Flame Byxis Wa130HF
Dark Wolf DF145FS

There you go.. I know it isn't the best combos you can get. But... I tried it .
That's a pretty interesting and fun challenge, haha. I'll try and come up with as much competitive stuff as I can.

Attack:
Blitz Unicornio II 100R2F
Variares CH120RF
Fang Leone II GB145LRF

Stamina:
Duo Cygnus B : D
Phantom Hades 90WD
Hell Leone 230D
Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD
L-Drago Guardian ED145W2D

Defense:
L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF (more of a Balance type tbh)
Scythe Uranus 85RS
Death Aquario H145RB
Wing Sagittario II SW145CS

Balance:
Flash Orion AD145MF (Attack/Stamina)
Diablo Kerbecs R145RSF (Attack/Defense)
Basalt Horogium TH170MB (Defense/Stamina/Attack)

You could keep on making customizations beyond this, but once you run out of rubber tips, Defense and Attack become a lot less viable. Also, I've exhausted most of the good 4D wheels and Maximum Series parts, as well as most of the good heavy Tracks and Clear Wheels, so anything else you make will not be able to compete with the others.
Dang! yours is a lot better than mine. i missed out a lot of parts though...
(May. 16, 2016  5:12 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: By the way. can anyone tell me what energy ring works best with Spiral MF?

i tried Dragonis, it worked very well but i know there must be better CW to use so i thought to take suggestion from mentor or higher than me knowledged members
You should definitely go for a heavy and "sharp" CW.. To be honest.. I'd suggest Pegasus II or Pegasus III. You should try Kerbecs or Unicorno I/II.
I have some Zero-G combo questions. as we will soon have Zero-G format, i want to clear all my doubt and everything

which is best Zero-G defence performance tip? i heard TB is good but i also heard it's easy to KO at same time so can anyone tell me correct answer?

which chrome wheel is best for sway attack with SA165GF

thanks yoy very much
(May. 19, 2016  8:50 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote: I have some Zero-G combo questions. as we will soon have Zero-G format, i want to clear all my doubt and everything

which is best Zero-G defence performance tip? i heard TB is good but i also heard it's easy to KO at same time so can anyone tell me correct answer?

which chrome wheel is best for sway attack with SA165GF

thanks yoy very much

For Sway Defense, BWD is good and HF/S has found success too.

I don't know for Sway Attack, but I would recommend checking out the Zero-G tier list.
I'm using a Dragooon LW160BSF (it's for fun, not competitive), what should I put under Dragooon? for now I'm using Bahamut because is the other will I have right now, but I want to know which would be better to buy it
Revizer, Girago, Wyvang, and even Gryph can be good when paired with Dragooon. I have even seen Ifraid on some Dragooon customs. The choice is yours.
(May. 19, 2016  9:29 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm using a Dragooon LW160BSF (it's for fun, not competitive), what should I put under Dragooon? for now I'm using Bahamut because is the other will I have right now, but I want to know which would be better to buy it

as Prophet2 said. Girago and Reviser should work best on stock

Bahamadia is good too but it works better on Dragoon BD145
what would be a good versatile combo, that can be ready for any situation.
zero-g-
standard-
limited-
(May. 20, 2016  5:40 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good versatile combo, that can be ready for any situation.
zero-g-
standard-
limited-
LTD:-
Girago Dark Knight 85MF/RF
Spiral Dragonis 85R2F/MF
MF-H Meteo L-Drago CH120WD
L-Drago Destructor F230GCF [hasbro hollow metal frame with TT or hyperblade core]

Girago Girago SA165WSF and Balro Balro E230HF/S are some Zero-G i know but i'm no expert or anything in it so you should take suggestion from mentors
(May. 03, 2016  12:35 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I was wondering if someone/some people could help me with good combos of each type. (Not just one for each please.)

Here's what I have, (As of 5/2/2016):

Faces:

HWS:
Zero-G:

Clear Wheels:
Crystal Wheels:

Metal Wheels:

Pre-HWS:
Metal Saga:
4D Wheels:
Chrome Wheels:

Tracks:

Bottoms:
4D Bottoms:

Any more suggestions?
I would like to have a stamina combo with these parts

Aquario
Virgo
Zurafa/Giraffe
Libra
Pisces
Fireblaze
Scorpio
Leone

Dark
Earth
Burn
Poison
Counter
Thermal

Tornado 125
Shield 130
Eternal Defense 145
Defense 125
Down Force 145

Wide Ball
Metal Ball
Defense
Semi-Defense
Wide Defense
(May. 22, 2016  12:57 AM)Happy GT Wrote: I would like to have a stamina combo with these parts

Earth/Burn Aquario D125 (all the tracks would work here really) WD
I'm trying to make a stamina/defense combo using the E230 track. Here are some extra parts:

-Metal face
-Feather and Metal face heavy

-Orion
-Leone
-Leone 2
-Nemesis
-Quetzacoatl
-Pegasus 3
-Cancer
-Kerbecs

-Death
-Burn
-Phantom
-Diablo
-Saramanda 2x
-Girago
-Gargole
-Gryph

-WD
-SD
-D
-SB
-RDF
-WB

Thanks for any help!
Isn't that only in limited format? I want a standard format combo. If I wanted a limited combo I would have not put so many other banned parts.