"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Apr. 17, 2016  6:30 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Valkyrie Heavy Accel and Deathscyther Heavy Survive.

Minoburos Heavy Accel could work too (though it may be outclassed now with the release of Xtreme), and Valkryie Heavy Survive is a great stationary attack combo.
Can someone tell me what the best burst combo I can make with the bb 08 and the bb22
I bought both due to Mitsus burst thread and if it's worth it what other bey should I buy to make a better combo.
Ps if it won't make huge different if I buy another please don't say.
For Attack, you can make Valkryie Heavy Accel, and using Ring instead may be good, but I really don't know much about Ring performing on Accel.

For Defense, you can use the Stationary Defense combo Wyvern Heavy Survive/Defense, and for Mobile Defense you can use Wyvern Heavy Accel.

You don't have anything that great for stamina, and I would recommend picking up DeathScyther. Also, R2 has been seeing use with its parts Gravity and Revolve; Gravity being like Heavy and Revolve providing a little bit of LAD. Though there is not any tests on Revolve yet and this is from tournament experience (yesterday, specifically).
I did some tests with random combos and I found one that I just had to share.

Spriggan, Heavy, Accel.
(Apr. 17, 2016  9:38 PM)BAWB18 Wrote: I did some tests with random combos and I found one that I just had to share.

Spriggan, Heavy, Accel.

This has actually been known for a while, and I think Kei used it at the Toronto BOTS. The combo mostly KOs the opponent, but with Xtreme being out, Attack types have been using that more, and Spriggan doesn't work that well on it as other Layers.
Oh... I didn't know that.
(Apr. 17, 2016  7:08 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2016  6:55 AM)Harigingka Wrote: Hello bladers !! The following are my parts . I want some attack combos .
Blades: cosmic Pegasus , ray Gil ,ray striker, flame byxis, burn fireblaze, rock Leone, fang Leone (burning claw ver.), bakushin beelzeb,infinity Libra, flame sagittario, variares d:d, Strom l drago, thermal Lacerta.
Extra parts : h145, d,105,RF,85,XF

Variares 105/ D125 RF is the best attack type you can make. That said, it is outclassed

you might want to buy new beys (check the WBO competitively list, buy beys according to that) if you plan on playing competitively at events
Burning claw leone has R2F so rf would be less of an attack type plus if it is the original hasbro cosmic pegasis, the cosmic wheel is actually amazing for attack, so I would suggest Cosmic(best energy ring in ur set)85R2F
Here's a pic of that cosmic:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/QvN6Zdyon1o/maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clXWFkKPb9Y
the wheel performs way better than this but I couldnt find any other vids and here's the wiki link:
Can someone help me with combos for all types.
My Parts Are Listed Here

Wheels:
Variares
Lightning
Ray
Earth
Rock
Basalt
Burn
Scythe
Flame
Phantom
Storm
Omega
Vulcan
Pegasis (Zero-G)
Pheonic(Zero-G)
Gryph(Zero-G)

Clear Wheels:
Unicorno I
Pegasis 1 (2 of them)
Pegasis 2
Kronos
LDrago
Horuseus
Jupiter
Bandit(Zero G)
Samurai(Zero G)
Pirate(Zero G)

Tracks:
W145
WA130
W105
GB145

Performance Tips:
WB
LF
R2F
WD
S

If I could get a response with combos for all types, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
@[DBZFAN 16]. First of all. You collection is pretty good, you are ready to take part in WBO event Wink

Variares WA130R²F

Standard:-

Twisted Pegasis/Kronos W145WD

Twisted Pegasis GB145R²F (anti-attack)

Phantom Pegasis W145/W105WD

Pegasis Graph/Phonix GB145R²F

Limited:-

Burn/Earth Pegasis II W145WD

Lightning L-Drago GB145/105R²F

Omega Pegasis II GB145R²F

Vulcan GB145R²F

@[bigbangpegs] RF is not that bad compared to R²F. RF actually works better on Variares at this height (have more stamina. Handles recoil better)

Ashton and me both have cosmic. I would say Variareas is a lot better.
what would be a good anti-meta combo?
one for each
standard
limited
zero g
i have all competitive parts, so suggest anything.
(Apr. 22, 2016  9:53 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good anti-meta combo?
one for each
standard
limited
zero g
i have all competitive parts, so suggest anything.

Provided that you're good with Attack:

[MSF-H] Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF for Standard (though you said in another thread that your RDF KOs itself, so it may be wise to use something like SA165 RSF/RB instead)
- Should be able to spin steal against Defense, KO Stamina, and resist Attack. You will have issues with Stallers unless you sliding shoot, and other Dragooons may give you trouble as well.

Dark Knight Girago/Gryph/Wyvang?/Bahamdia? (Crystal Up) 85/90/100? RF for Limited
- With proper banking, you should be able to reach pretty much any height with Dark Knight's huge contact points, but super-tall combos like Flame ____ 230CS may give you trouble. DK Girago/Gryph tend to struggle with other low track opponents, but using a more aggressive Chrome Wheel like Wyvang or Bahamdia should give you a little more punch at the cost of Stamina.

I don't really follow the Zero-G meta, so I can't help you there, sorry Smile
what would be a good tornado staller combo for
limited:
standard:
For Limited, Burn Cancer/Kronos 85MF and for Standard, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer 85/W145MF.
(Apr. 24, 2016  11:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: For Limited, Burn Cancer/Kronos 85MF and for Standard, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer 85/W145MF.

also Duo Cygnus/Aqurio F230GCF, Balro ^2 BD145MF and Dragoon/Genbu Genbu F230GCF

also for ltd. Duo/Earth/Sythe/Burn F230GCF
(Apr. 24, 2016  11:55 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: For Limited, Burn Cancer/Kronos 85MF and for Standard, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer 85/W145MF.
why MF?
don't WF, XF ad GF work better due to their width, and being faster.
MF have a much better stamina and is easier to control.
(Apr. 26, 2016  12:18 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
why MF?
don't WF, XF ad GF work better due to their width, and being faster.

(Apr. 26, 2016  12:40 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: MF have a much better stamina and is easier to control.

Tips wider than MF/F/HF generally require a weaker than full launch to avoid self KOs, and have worse Stamina than the smaller tips to begin with, making them worse at Tornado Stalling.

I have personally found that CF is a nice tip for Tornado Stalling as well, because CF has nice LAD, and the higher speed helps keep the Beyblade out near the Tornado Ridge for longer, despite the loss in Stamina.
I want to make a good defence combo someone plz help (Burst Format)

Layers:
DeathScyther
Valkyrie
Neptune
Kerbues
Victory Valkyrie
Xcalibur

Disk:
Oval
Centralx2
Armed
Boost
Force

Driver:
Accel
Fusion
Zephyr
Defence
Variable
Xtreme
Your best option would probably be Neptune Central Defense (you could use Zephyr for Mobile Defense (I think it counts)). I would recommend getting a Rising Ragnaruk, it would let you make Neptune Gravity Revolve, which is a good combo.
Okay thanks
Can anyone tell me which tip works best on Bahamadia Dragooon BD145?

RF or R2F?

Sorry if i asked this many times but i will use this at event on 29th (hosted by me lol)
RF and R2F are generally considered to be interchangeable, since they're so similar performance-wise. If they're at different levels of wear, I'd just advise you use the one you're most comfortable with shooting.
Is 85 a useless track now and is it bad with flash? I want to make a combo with flash, and is unicorno energy ring bad with flash.
(May. 02, 2016  9:06 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Is 85 a useless track now and is it bad with flash? I want to make a combo with flash, and is unicorno energy ring bad with flash.

Beyhaha. It's not useless at all. It's great for tornado staller and ltsc. I said that because on that height, Flash cant get good metal on metal contact on BD145. So it can't win against defence combos over 145 as it can't KO nor OS them

If you switch to MF then R2F. It will be pretty strong combo as Mid Height Attack Type combo have hard time KOing it due to being at so low height. It can KO and destabilise stamina type and OS defence type.
Whats the best tornado staller combo you can think of?