"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:35 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2016  5:30 PM)Paul° Wrote: Which is the best MFB Defense combo?

I would say basalt Leone 230 Cs

Basalt is extremely outclassed for a while now. Here is the current Standard tier list, all of the combos listed there are really good.
how good amaterios is for attack when compared to Xcaliber [a.k.a Craking Sword]
Thanks, guys!
I don't really have many Zero - G Beys, so I'll just try the other ones on the list!
XD
(Mar. 11, 2016  8:13 AM)Paul° Wrote: Thanks, guys!
I don't really have many Zero - G Beys, so I'll just try the other ones on the list!
XD

@[Paul°]. if you're looking for combo from parts you have pr can buy there [in mumbai]

then i think Kraken Dragooon BD145RDF [you can easily find Kraken and Dragooon. BD145 and RDf you have right]

Duo Aqurio BD145RDF not excatly top-tier but Duo is very good against synchrom and best thing is you have parts!
Well it depend actually because you could buy a death phantom and make death phantom BGrin
(Mar. 11, 2016  4:51 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Well it depend actually because you could buy a death phantom and make death phantom BGrin

What's a Death Phantom? Did you mean Death Quetzalcoatl, or Phantom Orion?
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:04 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  4:51 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Well it depend actually because you could buy a death phantom and make death phantom BGrin

Phantom clear wheel and death fusion wheel
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:09 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:04 PM)Myth Wrote:

But Phantom is a fusion wheel...
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:14 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:09 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:04 PM)Myth Wrote: What's a Death Phantom? Did you mean Death Quetzalcoatl, or Phantom Orion?

I meant death orion bd
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:18 PM)SoSteve Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:14 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2016  5:09 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Phantom clear wheel and death fusion wheel

I meant death orion bd

Death Orion B:D is still an extremely outclassed combo. Also not sure who you were suggesting it to?
Can someone tell me a easy bey to pick up (not like wyvang kraken leviathan etc...) to combine with dragoon bd145rdf btw to synchrome with because soon I am going to be in a tournament!?
(Mar. 11, 2016  6:31 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Can someone tell me a easy bey to pick up (not like wyvang kraken leviathan etc...) to combine with dragoon bd145rdf btw to synchrome with because soon I am going to be in a tournament!?

that really depends on what is avalable in your area. imo Kraken is fairly easy to find.
(Feb. 02, 2016  10:30 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I would be using a zero g cyclone stadium. My best combo is a Salamander Salamander SW145SD
PreMFB:
MFB:
Recolors and Spark FX
Zero-g Beyblades
Other Parts
I would prefer synchromed or zero g combos. I left the other beyblades on so you know what other tracks and tips I have. I would like a ???Sway Attacker??? and a defense beyblade that stays in the middle.
Thanks again!
Can somebody build me a standard combo
__________Bd144 Rdf
__________230 Cs
Varieres. _______

Hell kerbecs _______

And tell me which is the best combo that you have made me!

Btw if you don't get it you have to fill in the blanks.
(Mar. 13, 2016  11:56 AM)SoSteve Wrote: Can somebody build me a standard combo
__________Bd144 Rdf
__________230 Cs
Varieres. _______

Hell kerbecs _______

And tell me which is the best combo that you have made me!

Btw if you don't get it you have to fill in the blanks.

Kraken Dragoon/Kraken BD145RDF
Variares R145RF
Gembu Gembu 230CS
Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD
Is Revizer/ Girago/ Killerkein Dragooon SA165 WD better or Dragooon x 2 SA165 WD ? I saw the first in the MFB competitive list, but I still want a approval as I don't have the revizer killkerkein girago
(Mar. 15, 2016  5:14 PM)or ZEE_786 Wrote: Is Revizer/ Girago/ Killerkein Dragooon SA165 WD better or Dragooon x 2 SA165 WD ? I saw the first in the MFB competitive list, but I still want a approval as I don't have the revizer killkerkein girago

@[or ZEE_786] i think using Kraken or Girago is far better as they have far lower recoil then Dragooon, which make Dragoon ^2 far easier to KO.

Kraken is my personal fev, as it adds more defencee, but Girago is really better for OSing things.
(Mar. 15, 2016  7:41 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  5:14 PM)or ZEE_786 Wrote: Is Revizer/ Girago/ Killerkein Dragooon SA165 WD better or Dragooon x 2 SA165 WD ? I saw the first in the MFB competitive list, but I still want a approval as I don't have the revizer killkerkein girago

@[or ZEE_786] i think using Kraken or Girago is far better as they have far lower recoil then Dragooon, which make Dragoon ^2 far easier to KO.

Kraken is my personal fev, as it adds more defencee, but Girago is really better for OSing things.

Ok thank you. Will not 2 Dragooon make a perfect synchrome thus minimizing it's recoil and making it more easier to spin steal ?

Sorry for too many questions
(Mar. 15, 2016  8:24 PM)or ZEE_786 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  7:41 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

Ok thank you. Will not 2 Dragooon make a perfect synchrome thus minimizing it's recoil and making it more easier to spin steal ?

Sorry for too many questions

2 dargoons expose each other's contact points. hence high recoil and smash good for attack though.

no prob. asking question is not bad at all
what would be a a good anti-attack combo?
also are there any good LAD combos?
suggest anything, i have all the competitive parts.

which bottom should i use for spin stealing GF, or EWD (sorry if this belongs to ask a question thread)
(Mar. 16, 2016  1:04 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a a good anti-attack combo?
also are there any good LAD combos?
suggest anything, i have all the competitive parts.

which bottom should i use for spin stealing GF, or EWD (sorry if this belongs to ask a question thread)

Girago Girago BD145RF is absolutely best Anti-Attack. but Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF is amazing too [basicly Girago's cheaper and older version]

Kraken Dragoon SA165EWD is a great MFB Zombie combo can OS many beys. but if you want highest LAD possible. ______ Dragooon F230GCF is for you, as it's almost imposible to OS [it can be os by LTSC though]

imo EWD as it's easy to use and have amazing stamina. if you're using non-SA165 combos. i think GF is better, though it's extremely hard to use [took 3 years for me to master. i mean to stall with it at 100% launch]
I've honestly never been super comfortable saying Girago Girago BD145RF is better for Anti-Attack than Diablo BD145RF. Girago has better defense, but also can't KO stamina as consistently as Diablo. Diablo definitely has less defense but more attack than Girago. Either seem to work fine, though.
(Mar. 16, 2016  1:53 AM)Mitsu Wrote: I've honestly never been super comfortable saying Girago Girago BD145RF is better for Anti-Attack than Diablo BD145RF. Girago has better defense, but also can't KO stamina as consistently as Diablo. Diablo definitely has less defense but more attack than Girago. Either seem to work fine, though.

To add to this, Begirados^2 is a possible third option; it's more aggressive than Diablo, but it's heavier, too, which helps balance things out somewhat. It also can reach up to taller Tracks better than Diablo can, though you really shouldn't be picking Anti-Attack against 230 anyways XD
What are the names of the parts? Are they real or fake? A friend gave these to me.
[img][Image: 2lvfhbl.jpg][/img]
track is DF145 [Down Force 14.5mm (145)] and tip is Rapidity's MB

both are fake