yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 12, 2016  4:18 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  8:24 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:26 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: I said CS not RF

i think he mean to use RF instead, as Diablo is not very good as Defence wheel. with Rf it will be a strong attack type [it will still have lots of defence to take strong attack]

you could use Duo [if you have] to make Duo Cygnus BGrin which is very good stamina type

can you tell all parts you have? we can help you to make some powerful combos

For my birthday i could get any parts i want, but im trying not to get actual beyblades just some parts. You know its a better way to save money if you dont need some parts. You can still tell me anything i could get though. I dont care if its an actual beyblade. Also my budget is about 350, maybe a little higher like 17 dollars more.

you mean$350?!

if yes then you can get lots of good parts for it
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:15 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  4:18 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  8:24 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: i think he mean to use RF instead, as Diablo is not very good as Defence wheel. with Rf it will be a strong attack type [it will still have lots of defence to take strong attack]

you could use Duo [if you have] to make Duo Cygnus BGrin which is very good stamina type

can you tell all parts you have? we can help you to make some powerful combos

For my birthday i could get any parts i want, but im trying not to get actual beyblades just some parts. You know its a better way to save money if you dont need some parts. You can still tell me anything i could get though. I dont care if its an actual beyblade. Also my budget is about 350, maybe a little higher like 17 dollars more.

you mean$350?!

Can i please have some good combo suggestions.
I need to update my combos. Can anybody help?

Energy Rings: Pegasus III, Kerbecs, Sagittario, Leone, Tempo/Horogium, Escorpio, 3 capricorns, Perseus/Destroyer, Virgo, L-drago II

Fusion Wheels: Big Bang, Hades, Rock, 2 Flames, Earth, Storm, Burn, Crash, Spiral, Gravity, Meteo

Spin Tracks: T125, WA130, 125, GB145, BD 145, LW105, C145, 100, 90, ED 145

Performance Tips: F:D, S, BS, B, JB, LF, CS, MF, 3 WDs, SD
(Feb. 12, 2016  11:39 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I need to update my combos. Can anybody help?

Energy Rings: Pegasus III, Kerbecs, Sagittario, Leone, Tempo/Horogium, Escorpio, 3 capricorns, Perseus/Destroyer, Virgo, L-drago II

Fusion Wheels: Big Bang, Hades, Rock, 2 Flames, Earth, Storm, Burn, Crash, Spiral, Gravity, Meteo

Performance Tips: FGrin, S, BS, B, JB, LF, CS, MF, 3 WDs, SD

I guess Hades Kerbecs BD145WD is the best stamina combo you can make so far.
(Feb. 12, 2016  10:50 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:15 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  4:18 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: For my birthday i could get any parts i want, but im trying not to get actual beyblades just some parts. You know its a better way to save money if you dont need some parts. You can still tell me anything i could get though. I dont care if its an actual beyblade. Also my budget is about 350, maybe a little higher like 17 dollars more.

you mean$350?!

There's almost no way to get new specific parts except than Customization sets like what they did with BBP.

However, there's some beyblades that has many useful parts.
I could really recommend you to buy:
Duo Uranus 230WD or Ultimate DX Set
Phantom Orion B : D
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
(anything with Metal Flat)
(Metal face Sets)
And then the parts that you have currently , which includes CS and other parts:
Combos that you can make:

Standard:
Attack: MF-H Flash Orion S130RF
Stamina: MF-H Duo/Phantom Cygnus/Cancer B : D
Defense: MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145CS / RB / MB can work too
Balance: MF Phantom Orion 90MF
Anti Attack: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF

Limited:
Attack: MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120RF
Stamina: none i can think of
Defense: none i can think of
Balance: MF-H Lightning L Drago 90MF
(Feb. 13, 2016  7:55 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  10:50 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  7:15 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote: you mean$350?!

There's almost no way to get new specific parts except than Customization sets like what they did with BBP.

Flash Sagittario 230WD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
(Metal face Sets)

Standard:

Limited:

i reccomend 2 BBG-25 or 1 BBG-24 and 1 BBG-25 [you can find each for $30-$40]

then you can make combos from Wyvang ^2 S130R2F, Balro ^2 BD145MF, Kraken/Reviser Kraken/Reviser BD145RF, Reviser Kraken E230RF [which is very good efence combo]

also @[Es Iratus] Duo Kerbecs BD145 is good combo but it's outclassed on CS,RB, and MB [esspecially]. so i think using RF or RDF will be alot better
(Feb. 13, 2016  8:06 AM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2016  7:55 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  10:50 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Can i please have some good combo suggestions.

Flash Sagittario 230WD
Dark Cancer CH120SF
(Metal face Sets)

Standard:

Limited:

i reccomend 2 BBG-25 or 1 BBG-24 and 1 BBG-25 [you can find each for $30-$40]

then you can make combos from Wyvang ^2 S130R2F, Balro ^2 BD145MF, Kraken/Reviser Kraken/Reviser BD145RF, Reviser Kraken E230RF [which is very good efence combo]

also @[Es Iratus] Duo Kerbecs BD145 is good combo but it's outclassed on CS,RB, and MB [esspecially]. so i think using RF or RDF will be alot better
Thanks for telling me , i thought he didn't like to use Zero G Stuff. so yeah he can do that too.
Wait is zero g allowed in mfb standard tourneys?
(Feb. 14, 2016  5:05 PM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: Wait is zero g allowed in mfb standard tourneys?

Yes; the beys are. They are a big part of the competitive list, too.

Also; the battles are in the BB-10 or Super Control Stadium, not Zero-G. Smile
is it just metal fight and zero g, or are there more allowed.
(Feb. 15, 2016  6:16 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: is it just metal fight and zero g, or are there more allowed.
On standard , only Hybrid Wheel System beyblades and Zero-G are allowed. Burst should be in a seperate tournament.
(Feb. 15, 2016  11:44 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2016  6:16 AM)GreatgodzeusHD Wrote: is it just metal fight and zero g, or are there more allowed.
On standard , only Hybrid Wheel System beyblades and Zero-G are allowed. Burst should be in a seperate tournament.

Metal System (Pre-HWS) are Standard-legal too, but nobody uses them lol
(Feb. 12, 2016  11:39 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I need to update my combos. Can anybody help?

Can someone help with defence and attack combos?
(Feb. 16, 2016  9:38 PM)Blader Zenko Wrote:

Can someone help with defence and attack combos?

You could make Hades Kerbecs BD145CS, which is more of a Defense/Stamina hybrid than Defense, but it's probably the best you have.

Hades/Big Bang Kerbecs T125CS/MF would be the best Attack type you can make. If your CS moves around aggressively, use it; otherwise use MF.
Can anyone tell me some Burst Anti-Attack combos?

I just started testing burst beys, so i don't know how exactly burst anti-attackers work [i heard OFX is anti-attacker].
Odin Force Xtreme is probably the closest thing to anti-attack, but at the same time, it's been proven to be very inconsistent for attack.

Right now, there aren't any super good anti-attack customs I can think of off the top of my head, and nor do I feel like anti-attack will be super prominent in Burst even with Dual Layers because of how small Drivers are.

Definitely let us know if you find anything good! Smile
Would Neptune Heavy/Spread Blow be a good combo? I wanted someone to test it but they didn't respond.
(Feb. 20, 2016  3:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Would Neptune Heavy/Spread Blow be a good combo? I wanted someone to test it but they didn't respond.

I don't know for sure but I'll be sure to tell you my results with it after the Tournament in Atlanta today.
(Feb. 20, 2016  3:37 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Would Neptune Heavy/Spread Blow be a good combo? I wanted someone to test it but they didn't respond.

I doubt it would be very good, neptune doesn't have good enough stamina to be good on blow.

as myth said, Neptune doesn't have enough stamina to be good on Blow. i think WHB will be better for Defence, and DHB for Balance
(Feb. 20, 2016  7:22 PM)FOUNTAIN-FIRE Wrote:

as myth said, Neptune doesn't have enough stamina to be good on Blow. i think WHB will be better for Defence, and DHB for Balance

Yeah I saw. I thought NHB was something new to try which is why I didn't use DHB, I'm not sure if Wyvern is better than Neptune though.
(Feb. 20, 2016  7:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Yeah I saw. I thought NHB was something new to try which is why I didn't use DHB, I'm not sure if Wyvern is better than Neptune though.

imo, Wyvern have slightly better Stamina then Neptune. also it does have better defence too.
(Feb. 20, 2016  7:25 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Wyvern has more stamina than Neptune, while Neptune has better defense than Wyvern cause of that massive first tooth.
I need a combo. Any type is fine but I only have five face bolts. Wink

Energy RingsTongue_outegasus, Pegasus II, Pegasus III, Unicorno, Lacerta, Eonis, Sagitarrio II, L-Drago, L-Drago II, Virgo

Fusion Wheels:Galaxy, Cyber, Flash, Thermal, Earth, Forbidden, Big Bang, Cosmic (Hasbro), Wing (Hasbro), Ray, Lightning, Meteo

Spin Tracks:105,100,85,W105,145,LW105,ED145,D125,W145,SW145,LW160,E230

Tips:R2F,SD,CF,F,FB,BSF,SB,S
(Feb. 23, 2016  7:28 PM)QuantumBlaze Wrote: I need a combo. Any type is fine but I only have five face bolts. Wink

Energy RingsTongue_outegasus, Pegasus II, Pegasus III, Unicorno, Lacerta, Eonis, Sagitarrio II, L-Drago, L-Drago II, Virgo

Fusion Wheels:Galaxy, Cyber, Flash, Thermal, Earth, Forbidden, Big Bang, Cosmic (Hasbro), Wing (Hasbro), Ray, Lightning, Meteo

Spin Tracks:105,100,85,W105,145,LW105,ED145,D125,W145,SW145,LW160,E230

Tips:R2F,SD,CF,F,FB,BSF,SB,S
Standard
Flash Sagitario W/SW145R2F [attack]
Flash Sagitsrio W/ED145CF [balance]
Flash Sagierio ED145FB/BSF
Flash Sagiterio E230 [upper mode]BSF/FB/CF

Limited
Meteo L-drago D125SD

lightning l-drago SW/ED145RF
Lightning L-Drago E230CF