"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: [/size]What is the best defense combo I can make with my very small collection[size=medium] of zero-g beyblades? I have these metal wheels
Two Ifrit wheels 1 red 1 silver
One salamander silver
One Levithan Blue
One Orochi Blue
the plastic wheels I have are
One ninja orange
Two sumarai 1 red 1 blue
I am not very good with the track and tip names so just suggest them and if I do not have them I will add them to my list of do not haves.

I use a old Thunder Rumbler stadium.
Tips I do not have:
Metal flat

Leviathan Orochi [track of leviathan and tip of Orochi] you have more beys? can you send pic of all beys you have right now? it will be easier to build a combo
(Jan. 27, 2016  8:19 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: [/size]What is the best defense combo I can make with my very small collection[size=medium] of zero-g beyblades? I have these metal wheels
Two Ifrit wheels 1 red 1 silver
One salamander silver
One Levithan Blue
One Orochi Blue
the plastic wheels I have are
One ninja orange
Two sumarai 1 red 1 blue
I am not very good with the track and tip names so just suggest them and if I do not have them I will add them to my list of do not haves.

I use a old Thunder Rumbler stadium.
Tips I do not have:
Metal flat

Saramanda Reviser should be the chrome wheel combo you make for defense, if you have BD145 and a CS, use it.
I have a BD145 but the boost disk broke could I use the boost disk from E230?
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:45 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: I have a BD145 but the boost disk broke could I use the boost disk from E230?

No, you would have to use the disk from another BD145, since the disk on E230 is different from the one on BD145.
I'm not sure if I should put this here, but would Bull be a good Clear Wheel to use on Phantom?
(Jan. 28, 2016  2:41 AM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: I'm not sure if I should put this here, but would Bull be a good Clear Wheel to use on Phantom?

Bull isn't great, but it's not awful either. Hades/Darkhelm, Cancer/Gasher, and Cygnus would all be better.
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:51 AM)caek Wrote: No, you would have to use the disk from another BD145, since the disk on E230 is different from the one on BD145.
I tried it and the boost disk is a little loose but otherwise okay. So is the reason because it is illegal in tournaments?

Would E230 be an okay replacement for BD145if so should it be up or down?
(Jan. 28, 2016  2:57 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  1:51 AM)caek Wrote: No, you would have to use the disk from another BD145, since the disk on E230 is different from the one on BD145.
I tried it and the boost disk is a little loose but otherwise okay. So is the reason because it is illegal in tournaments?

Would E230 be an okay replacement for BD145if so should it be up or down?

It fits, but since it's not the same part, it's not tournament legal.

E230 is a top-tier defense part along with BD145, though E230's disk should be flipped up to minimize the gap between the disk and the Metal Wheel/Synchrome.
Thank you caek, FIREFIRE, and J.I.N.B.E.E!
Dear Sir,
My beyblades are listed in the following list:-
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
2)Omega Dragonis 85XF(Spark FX Hyperblades Version)
3)Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
(Note: All of them are Hasbro Versions. They not Takaratomy beyblades)
Please build me the best combo out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP
(Jan. 28, 2016  11:42 AM)AnubhabP Wrote: Dear Sir,
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Please build me the best combo out of all these parts. I will be grateful for your help.
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Hi.
Take a look at the previous pages.. Your question was answered there 2-5 times
(Jan. 28, 2016  11:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Hi.
I know,Sorry for asking.But I'm not getting a clear answer.I want an organized answer like Attack:blablabla,Defense:blablabla,Stamina:blablabla.
Sorry for inconvenience.
(Jan. 28, 2016  11:53 AM)AnubhabP Wrote:
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Hi.
I know,Sorry for asking.But I'm not getting a clear answer.I want an organized answer like Attack:blablabla,Defense:blablabla,Stamina:blablabla.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Well... here's the thing, the parts you own aren't capable of building certain combos, like a defense combo, you really need a BD145 and CS, like I said before. The best Stamina you can make is pretty much an uncustomised Basalt Horogium 145WD, and I've suggested your best attack custom.
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Hi.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok

From those above mentioned parts in a normal standard Attack type stadium ( name is attack type but it's proven to be best for all types of Beys )

These will perform well

Attack
Omega lacerta 85 R2F

Defense
Twisted Pegasus ED145 R2F/WD

Stamina
Uncustomized Twisted Tempo

If you are using a Hasbro stadium. Then use any stamina type bey

All of those Beys are outclassed. So you might want to buy a few more.. Where are you from ? The state ?
I will see if we get Beys there
(Jan. 28, 2016  12:09 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2016  11:50 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Hi.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok

From those above mentioned parts in a normal standard Attack type stadium ( name is attack type but it's proven to be best for all types of Beys )

These will perform well

Attack
Omega lacerta 85 R2F

Defense
Twisted Pegasus ED145 R2F/WD

Stamina
Uncustomized Twisted Tempo

If you are using a Hasbro stadium. Then use any stamina type bey

All of those Beys are outclassed. So you might want to buy a few more.. Where are you from ? The state ?
I will see if we get Beys there
I am from Kolkata,West Bengal,India.
I am getting beyblades from the Beyblade Legends series on amazon. But since I'm only 13 & I've just bought Twisted Tempo and Galaxy Pegasus so I'll be getting another beyblade only after 1& a1/2 months.
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Hi.
Sorry for inconvenience.

@[AnubhabP]
ATTACK:- Omega Dragonis 85/WA130R2F

DEFENCE:- Twisted Tempo ED145/WA130R2F

STAMINA:- Twisted Tempo ED145WD
1)Twisted Tempo 145WD
4)Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
5)Poison Virgo ED145ES
Thanks & Regards,
AnubhabP

Attack: Omega Lacerta 85 r2f
Defense: twisted pegasus ed145/wa130 wd
Stamina: Twisted Virgo ed145/wa130 wd

not many good parts here.
Is Twisted Tempo 145WD better or Twisted Tempo BD145WD better?Joyful_3
(Jan. 29, 2016  6:42 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: Is Twisted Tempo 145WD better or Twisted Tempo BD145WD better?Joyful_3

Twisted Tempo BD145WD is better beacuse it add almost 8g to overall weight but WD is not enogh tall to prevent BD145 from scraping floor, so Twisted Tempo 145WD is better. if you use tall tip like CS,MB,RDF,R2F,DS,EDS,BWD then you can use BD145
(Jan. 29, 2016  6:42 PM)AnubhabP Wrote: Is Twisted Tempo 145WD better or Twisted Tempo BD145WD better?Joyful_3

145WD is better here since WD cannot stop BD145 from scraping.
(Jan. 29, 2016  7:14 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:

Twisted Tempo BD145WD is better beacuse it add almost 8g to overall weight but WD is not enogh tall to prevent BD145 from scraping floor, so Twisted Tempo 145WD is better. if you use tall tip like CS,MB,RDF,R2F,DS,EDS,BWD then you can use BD145

DS isn't any taller than WD. and BWD doesn't solve the scraping issues, but all the other tips listed are good alternatives.
Is Genbull Wyvang GB145TB okay for stamina or should I use W145 instead for the track?
(Jan. 30, 2016  3:51 AM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: Is Genbull Wyvang GB145TB okay for stamina or should I use W145 instead for the track?

I'm not sure that you would want Wyvang for stamina, and I do not think GB145 nor TB are good for stamina (GB145 has attack use and TB is mainly good on SR200). I would suggest replacing Wyvang with Genbull, and using SR200 TB,and maybe going for 100/W145 EWD. I am not familiar with the use of EWD on Genbull^2, but I know it might have been used before.

If you want to go for something that can spin steal and has good stamina, then Genbull Dragoon 100 EWD would probably be good Smile

I would suggest checking out the Competitve standard list to get a feel of what you are going for: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Sta...Discussion
Thanks for the advice. I'll do some testing eventually as I've been busy with life recently and took a bit of a break from any testing.
which performance tip is the best alternative of MF? on MSF-L Balro Balro BD145

I have MF but don't want to damage it so need good alternative to practice and battle [free play and maybe in event]