yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Attack: VariaresD125R2F
Defense: Basalt Pegasus W145CS
Balance: Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS [Bank or Slide shot to move it aggressively]

can you tell me that those 4Ds are Hasbro Hyperblades? [one that have mode change]

Destabilizer: Wing Pegasus [Ironclad attack Mode] XGrin [because of it's slight increase in weight over 130 and Extreme Flat Mode have little better stamina compared to LF and WF] as you know eveybit of advantage could increase chances of your victroy
i think i should have done this ages ago, but here's my list of beys i have! please Build me a combo! [all possible combos actually]

Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion/Beyblade Metal Masters (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D/Beyblade Metal Fury (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G/Beyblade Slogan Steel (Click to View)
Attack: Bahamdia Ifraid/Behemoth SA165R2F
Defense: Reviser Killerken/Genbu^2 BD145RDF
Stamina: Girago/Reviser Dragoon SA165EWD
Balance: Girago^2 E230MB
(Jan. 11, 2016  7:03 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think i should have done this ages ago, but here's my list of beys i have! please Build me a combo! [all possible combos actually]

Metal Fight Beyblade/Beyblade Metal Fusion (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion/Beyblade Metal Masters (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade 4D/Beyblade Metal Fury (Click to View)
Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G/Beyblade Slogan Steel (Click to View)

With a collection like that, you can pretty much build anything on the top-tier list, haha. Some of my personal favorites would be:
Attack:
Wyvang^2 GB145/TR145/W145RF
- Wyvang puts out lots and lots of Smash Attack, as the most powerful Attack part in MFB.
Balro^2 BD145/TR145 MF/RF
- Balro is also top-tier Attack, and if you have a pair of Balros with good Stamina, you can use them with MF to Tornado Stall or KO opponents.
Begirados/Gryph/Balro Begirados GB145/TR145/CH120/100RF
- Begirados is personally my favorite Attack part - it's got both regular Smash and Upper Smash, so it knocks opponents up into the air in addition to the regular sideways motion. All the grippy rubber tips in the world won't save you if you aren't touching the ground Wink It doesn't do so well against E230 or BD145 Defense, though it handles other Attack types remarkably well.

Defense:
Revizer Killerken E230RB/RDF/RF
- Lots and lots of Defense. Use RF for mobile Defense, RDF for better LAD, and RB for a mix of mobility and Stamina.
Killerken Genbull BD145RDF
- Mid-track Defense; has decent Stamina to boot, and I have gotten some KOs against 230 and B : D Stamina before.
Genbull^2 85RSF
- A kind of dumb combo I came up with that's low enough to avoid the brunt of most Attackers' hits. It works kind of like Bakushin does in Limited, but it's a little more aggressive.

Stamina:
Girago Dragooon SA165 (Attack) EWD/W2D
- An effective spin stealer with plenty of LAD.
Duo Cygnus B : D
- Great Stamina, and works (sort of) against left-spin.
Phantom Cygnus 85/90/100WD
- LTSC ARE STILL USABLE OK (kinda)

Balance:
Wyvang Dragooon BD145/SA165 (Attack) RDF
- This thing is ridiculous lol. Hard to KO, hard to OS, and it can KO stuff itself.
Genbull^2 / Girago^2 / Girago Genbull E230MB
- I love this combo so much. It's moderately tanky due to E230 and its weight, but it's got good Stamina and it does horrible, awful things to same-spin opponents using D-series tips (aka the entire Stamina meta, plus half of Defense because RDF). Anything using a pointy or ball-shaped tip is more or less unaffected by its destabilizing effects; I managed to lose to a Rock Aquario once lol
Girago Dragooon E230RDF/MB/MF
- An opposite-spin variant of the above combo. I've been fiddling with it for a while trying to make a dedicated anti-Dragooon combo; IIRC it beats pretty much all rubber-tipped variants using RDF.
Phantom (Attack) Cygnus 100CF/85MF
- Tornado Staller; using 100+CF gives it a little more LAD, which I've found useful for its main purpose of beating rubber-tipped left-spin combos.
Wyvang^2 BD145RDF/RSF/RF
- Attack? Anti-Attack? I don't know what to call it, really, but it KOs and it doesn't get KOed, so it's great.

I would suggest trying out everything on the top-tier list (and some creations of your own!) to find out what you like to use - these are just some of my favorites.
All are Metal Fusion - Metal Fury

Hasbro unless said otherwise.

Any good combos really. Thanks.

Energy Rings

Metal Wheels

Spin Tracks

Performance Tips

yeah
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:58 AM)DuoCygnus Wrote: All are Metal Fusion - Metal Fury

Energy Rings

Metal Wheels

Spin Tracks

Performance Tips

yeah

For Standard, your best combos are Duo Cygnus B:D and Duo Cygnus 230MB/D, which are both Stamina types. You don't have very many good parts for Attack or Defense, and I highly recommend buying Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, Thief Phoenic E230GCF and Bandid Genbull F230TB so you can make Genbull Dragooon B:D, Genbull Dragooon BD145RDF, and Genbull Dragooon F230GCF. Genbull Dragooon E230MB may be good as well, but I don't think there's much testing on it. For Zero-G your combos are more or less exactly the same, except for Genbull Dragooon BD145RDF and F230GCF (BD145 should not be used in Zero-G, while F230GCF is banned at the moment).

For Limited, your best combos are Earth Cygnus B:D/230MB/D/DF145/W105WD. I would definitely recommend buying Screw Capricorne 90MF so you can make Screw Uranus LW105R2F. The 90MF will also allow you to make Phantom Cygnus 90MF for Standard.
I need help making a beyblade, see I'm new to beyblading and my best friend gave me parts he had laying around though He kept his Golem Dragoon bey. Anyway here are my parts:
Left wing 160
Diablo
Defense 125
Switch 145
Kronos (facebolt and energy ring)
semi Defense
Nemesis
Thermal
Sharp Ball
Thank you for helping me
Unfortunately you have no good Bottom and only one heavy Metal Wheel, Diablo. Nothing good can be built from these, since Diablo is only remotely used for some aggressive abilities and that you have no Attack tip at all. The only thing you can build is : Diablo Nemesis D125SD, which is not good for anything.

By the way, that is quite a large image hah. Did you mean to use it as a signature to your post ? If so, you should add it to your actual signature, in your User CP - Edit signature page. However, all images in signatures should be equal to or smaller than 200 pixels high.
I got some new parts actually now Kai-V. Uhm i bought the Samurai Pegasis W105R2F, Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF and Pirate Kraken A230JSB so this may actually help me make a better bey to use against my friend and his Golem Dragoon w105WSF
You should also purchase a Ronin Dragoon. Then a usefull could me madeSmile
I tried finding a Ronin Dragoon but they were out of them, so i went with Gargoyle, Pegasis and Kraken. my friend says Gargoyle Kraken are a good combo though but it needs WD to be a pretty good defensive bey
(Jan. 15, 2016  4:23 PM)Ami Traydor Wrote: I got some new parts actually now Kai-V. Uhm i bought the Samurai Pegasis W105R2F, Archer Gargoyle SA165WSF and Pirate Kraken A230JSB so this may actually help me make a better bey to use against my friend and his Golem Dragoon w105WSF

The best things are probably:
Attack: Diablo Nemesis D125/W105 R2F
Defense: Killerken Gargoyle SA165SD
Stamina: Thermal Kronos D125SD
Balance: Diablo Nemesis D125JSB
Thank you so much, I've been trying to make a bey that can stop Golem Dragoons spin steal tactic thing im new to beyblading so idk its term, anyway thanks so much and i'll try each build against him
(Jan. 15, 2016  5:02 PM)Ami Traydor Wrote: Thank you so much, I've been trying to make a bey that can stop Golem Dragoons spin steal tactic thing im new to beyblading so idk its term, anyway thanks so much and i'll try each build against him
You can improve some of these by buying Flash Sagittario, Dark Knight Dragooon , and Phantom Orion and earth VirgoYou can make these Top Tier Combos:
Killerken Dragooon B : D
Flash Orion GB145R2F
ok, so I have ordered
Mercury Anubius 85xf
Duo Uranus 230WD
L Drago Guardian S130MB

and I'm wanting to do a primarily defense/stamina build in standard and/or limited. with what I've got I was thinking something like
Duo Anubius S130MB or Duo Anubius 85mb

what could I add, change, or buy to make this better?

Energy Rings

Metal Wheels

Spin Tracks

Performance Tips

yeah

Alright so I got some more beyblades and also I'm going to specify some things I didn't before:

I got a Takara Tomy Beat Lynx TH170

And as Wombat suggested I've bought Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Screw Capricorne 90MF (also Takara Tomy).

Now I should say this: I've mostly been buying beyblades and creating combos to compete with my beyblade,,,,, group people, and we haven't been very involved with the Zero-G system. I'm probably not going to be involved in a highly competitive environment.

Also, my best stadium is a Hasbro Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown one. My best launcher is the Light Launcher 2.

To address my, uh, group people's beyblades:

They have Flash sagittario, Death Quetzalcoatl, and one of them favors Earth Fireblaze C145 W2D.

Uhh, sorry if I have been too specific, but based on this,,,, build me a combo thanks
(Jan. 12, 2016  4:58 AM)DuoCygnus Wrote: Alright so I got some more beyblades and also I'm going to specify some things I didn't before:

And as Wombat suggested I've bought Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF and Screw Capricorne 90MF (also Takara Tomy).

Now I should say this: I've mostly been buying beyblades and creating combos to compete with my beyblade,,,,, group people, and we haven't been very involved with the Zero-G system. I'm probably not going to be involved in a highly competitive environment.

Also, my best stadium is a Hasbro Shogun Steel Octagon Showdown one. My best launcher is the Light Launcher 2.

They have Flash sagittario, Death Quetzalcoatl, and one of them favors Earth Fireblaze C145 W2D.

Uhh, sorry if I have been too specific, but based on this,,,, build me a combo thanks
Attack: Beat Kerbecs/Lynx GB145RF/R2F
Defense: Duo Cygnus TH170/BD145 MB
Stamina: Phantom/Duo Cygnus TH170WD / B : D or Meteo L Drago B : D for a spin stealer.
Balance: Phantom Orion BD145 RDF/MF or Duo Cygnus 230MB
I think buying Flash would also be a good choice. That way , you can make Flash Orion GB145RF/R2F which is a top tier combo.
(Jan. 16, 2016  7:09 AM)DuoCygnus Wrote:

Energy Rings

Metal Wheels

Spin Tracks

Performance Tips

yeah

Alright so I got some more beyblades and also I'm going to specify some things I didn't before:

The Octagon Showdown Stadium is actually a pretty nice stadium if you remove the big red ramp/tray things.

If they like to only use Flash and Death as stock beys, you can probably beat all of them (including the Earth combo) with Phantom (Attack Mode) Cygnus 90MF. You should be able to OS Death by Tornado Stalling, KO Earth (or possibly OS it anyways), and Flash simply won't be a problem since it's way too tall. If a proper Flash Attack combo is an issue, Duo Cygnus BD145RDF should stop it in its tracks. If Attack isn't an issue at all (like if you're using a bad Stadium with no pockets or weird ridges or something), just spam Duo Cygnus B : D all day. It's got tons of Stamina, and should OS pretty much anything as long as it doesn't get KOed.

EDIT: Alternatively, if you want to build all three combos at the same time, you don't have to use Cygnus on all of them; it's just usually the best. Kerbecs is usable on Duo, and Virgo and Pegasus II are both good.
i just purchesed a Metal Stone Face, i only have 2 so want suggestion what to use on what.

i was thinking to use 1 Balro ^2 BD145MF, Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF and Gembu Dragooon F230GCF [using BD's Dragooon on GD F230]

so should i use MSF-L on Balro, MSF-M on Bahamadia and keep gembu with normal one or should i use MSF-H on Gembu, MSF-F on Balro and keep Dragooon on normal? or visa or verca?
Yo people, Im thinking of getting something along with screw capricorn 90 mf. I figured either beat lynx or blitz striker. Is blitz striker 90 MF better, or beat pegasus 2 90 mf? Can someone please test it?
(Jan. 16, 2016  9:17 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i just purchesed a Metal Stone Face, i only have 2 so want suggestion what to use on what.

i was thinking to use 1 Balro ^2 BD145MF, Bahamadia Dragooon BD145RF and Gembu Dragooon F230GCF [using BD's Dragooon on GD F230]

so should i use MSF-L on Balro, MSF-M on Bahamadia and keep gembu with normal one or should i use MSF-H on Gembu, MSF-F on Balro and keep Dragooon on normal? or visa or verca?

I would use MSF-H on Bahamdia Dragooon BD145RF, and MSF-L on the other two combos. If you're testing one against the other I would put the MSF-F or a normal face on Balro and Genbull Dragooon, but in tournaments you are able to change parts in between matches so having only one MSF set shouldn't be too much of an issue.

(Jan. 17, 2016  7:46 PM)Variares90R2F Wrote: Yo people, Im thinking of getting something along with screw capricorn 90 mf. I figured either beat lynx or blitz striker. Is blitz striker 90 MF better, or beat pegasus 2 90 mf? Can someone please test it?

If both Blitz Striker and Beat Lynx are Takara Tomy/Sonokong Blitz is definitely better than Beat for Attack, though I can't imagine Blitz doing well with MF because it lacks the recoil control RF has, so Beat MF might actually be better in this situation. If they are the Hasbro Metal Fury versions, I don't think any of them have real testing and I'm not sure which of the two is better.
It is? I assumed beat was better as blitz has far more recoil and I assume would be weak against left spin beys

Can you actually test it against MFb defense beys?
If someone could make a few combos with these parts that would be great.
Layers: Wyvern, kerbeus , Ragnaruk, Odin, Spriggan, Deathscyther , minoboros
Disks: central, wing, spread, oval, massive
Drivers- accel, defense , fusion, blow, massive , quake
(Jan. 17, 2016  11:48 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: If someone could make a few combos with these parts that would be great.
Layers: Wyvern, kerbeus , Ragnaruk, Odin, Spriggan, Deathscyther , minoboros
Disks: central, wing, spread, oval, massive
Drivers- accel, defense , fusion, blow, massive , quake

Attack: Minoburos Spread Accel
Defense: Wyvern Spread Accel (mobile Defense; would suggest getting Heavy), Wyvern Spread Defense
Stamina: DeathScyther Spread Defense

I would suggest getting the disk Heavy, as it would help improve all your combos, and would help make better ones such as Odin Heavy Defense, Wyvern Heavy Accel.
Miniborus is pretty inconsistent is a more of OHKO custom due to its crazy unbalanced design, he should use Spriggan instead for attack. Also, Why not use Odin instead of Wyvern and Deathscyther for def and stam, and not even have it as an option.