"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
How's Pegasus Phoenix W105GCF FOR A GREAT ATTACK COMBO?Oops forgot to take caps off
Pegasus on bottom
Not very good, to be honest. Pegasis & Phoenic don't synchrom very well and GCF isn't usually used in smash attack combos.
I thought so...
What else could expose Pegasus's contact points?Maybe Dragoon?
Actually you shouldn't be using Pegasus, he may be your favorite bey but he isn't very usable. I have heard some one say that he does best on the bottom of a left spin combo theoretically, because his wings would provide some smash. But in reality Pegasus is a garbage chrome wheel, IMO, and in others opinion. Since I don't test I can't "say for certain", but I have seen customs involving Pegasus fail to meet up to the standard the meta has placed on attackers.
Pegasus isn't my favorite wheel.Just trying to see if it has any uses at all.
Phoenic Dragoon,a good one.Could be top-tier
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:20 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Pegasus isn't my favorite wheel.Just trying to see if it has any uses at all.

Phoenic is very recoily, and the only way that recoil wouldn't matter much, is in an attack type. And Dragoon hardly has any attack potential and covers up almost all of Phoenic's major contact points.

Pegasis really doesn't have much of a use, maybe in synchrome with itself and possibly Gryph, but even still, no where near top-tier.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:20 AM)King K.Streak Wrote: Pegasus isn't my favorite wheel.Just trying to see if it has any uses at all.

You should look at the top tier list, and see how strong defense types are now with reviser and killerken. And see how well stamina types can take hits with f230 and genbull and dragoon spin steal. And then look at the attackers and figure out why they are good. Current attack types hit hard, balro balro and gargoyle gargoyle in particular hit like trucks.
If you are trying to make a top tier bey, it needs to be able to do well against at least 2 top tier combos.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:33 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

You should look at the top tier list, and see how strong defense types are now with reviser and killerken. And see how well stamina types can take hits with f230 and genbull and dragoon spin steal. And then look at the attackers and figure out why they are good. Current attack types hit hard, balro balro and gargoyle gargoyle in particular hit like trucks.

I was thinking you were really improving, post-wise.

But then you made that bit about Gargole^2 for attack, hah. Gargole only has 1 noticeable contact point, and when they're synchromed, it's covered up.

I'd expect Gargole to be more of a Defense/Stamina wheel. I'd like to see some testings with it though.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:36 AM)Echizen Wrote:

I was thinking you were really improving, post-wise.

But then you made that bit about Gargole^2 for attack, hah. Gargole only has 1 noticeable contact point, and when they're synchromed, it's covered up.

I'd expect Gargole to be more of a Defense/Stamina wheel. I'd like to see some testings with it though.
I dont even know anymore, I am probably thinking of a different wheel, but I remember there being a wheel with similar shape to balro that sychromed well with itself for attack. But thanks for the retracted comment, I would rather I thought I was just dumb, than went from being smart to dumb, if that makes any sense.
But I did mention dragoon spin steal, it is well known, sure. But c'mon you have to throw me a bone sometime. Wink
Yeah the other part of your post was decent.

You may be thinking of Wyvang. It synchromes exceptionally well with itself, especially for attack. Or, you may be thinking of Girago, which is commonly used in Synchrome with itself. It has minor attack potential, and very low-recoil. But is more Anti-Attack, rather Smash.
Perhaps you mean Wyvang? It arguably the best attack wheel currently.

EDIT: I just got beaten? Nope. I dont accept it . I'm fastest, I'm fastest! Nobody can beat me!!!
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:48 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Perhaps you mean Wyvang? It arguably the best attack wheel currently.

EDIT: I just got beaten? Nope. I dont accept it . I'm fastest, I'm fastest! Nobody can beat me!!!

No it was girago. Wyvang is better I believe, but I was just listing things at that point. Sorry guys, my bad.
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:54 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  12:48 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Perhaps you mean Wyvang? It arguably the best attack wheel currently.

No it was girago. Wyvang is better I believe, but I was just listing things at that point. Sorry guys, my bad.

No problem. Smile That's why were here; to learn.

Like I said Girago only has minor attack.
Girago actually isn't bad for attack, from my experience. Wyvang Girago, at least.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:05 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Girago actually isn't bad for attack, from my experience. Wyvang Girago, at least.

Well TBH, it doesn't have any major/multiple contact points like Balro, Wyvang, Bahamdia, or Flash. And the ones it does have aren't really prominent. So, it's not like it has a ton of smash.

But it's weight, contact points, and Low-Recoil certainly does the combo some favors.
Oh speaking of recoil. Did you do some testing for my trash Ohko combo, or have you been to busy.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:13 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: Oh speaking of recoil. Did you do some testing for my trash Ohko combo, or have you been to busy.

PM him instead, haha.
He did, anyway If I wanted to make some thing really cheap, in only two boosters what would I buy, and what combo would I make?
Note: this is my friends question and even though I'm asking what to buy I also need a combo built.i was thinking to just get two genbulls would that work?
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:25 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: He did, anyway If I wanted to make some thing really cheap, in only two boosters what would I buy, and what combo would I make?
Note: this is my friends question and even though I'm asking what to buy I also need a combo built.i was thinking to just get two genbulls would that work?

Do you mean single packs? Or Random Boosters? Hasbro or TT?
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:28 AM)Echizen Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:25 AM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: He did, anyway If I wanted to make some thing really cheap, in only two boosters what would I buy, and what combo would I make?

Do you mean single packs? Or Random Boosters? Hasbro or TT?

He wants single boosters, hasbro that he can find and buy cheap and easy.
I'd try and get a Bandid Genbu and Gargoyle. So you can make Gargoyle Genbu SA165TB. Just until you can get a Dragoon.

If you are trying to make a top tier bey, it needs to be able to do well against at least 2 top tier combos.
Pegasus Pegasus ch120{120 mode} r2f works not bad, but the best pegaus combo that i've curently tested is MSF-L Bahamdia Pegasus ch120{120 mode} r2f, and it's actaully not bad! Tongue_out
That combo really needs to be at BD145 or SA165 for Bahamdia to make consistent contact and use it to its fullest potential.
(Aug. 07, 2014  1:44 AM)Echizen Wrote: That combo really needs to be at BD145 or SA165 for Bahamdia to make consistent contact and use it to its fullest potential.

And even then Pegasus isn't bringing anything to the table, and ath that point would barely even make contact, so a heavier wheel would help there
can someone make me a defense/stamina combo? i have gravity destroyer, ray gil, thermal Pisces, ray unicorno, rock giraffe, grand cetus, burn fireblaze, cyber pegasus, storm pegasus, rock aries, thermal lacerta, cyclone hurculeo, basalt horogium, and hell kerbecs. my best attempt is basalt pegasus 145ES.