"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Honestly, I have two Dragooons but I've never felt inclined to try it & I haven't heard of anyone who's used it & gotten successful results. Looking at it right now, weight definitely appears to be an issue.
(Jun. 04, 2014  2:48 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Honestly, I have two Dragooons but I've never felt inclined to try it & I haven't heard of anyone who's used it & gotten successful results. Looking at it right now, weight definitely appears to be an issue.

I was thinking of running to Target tomorrow to get some Hasbro Dragooons.
Any other good combos (Attack) with that particular wheel? (I'm a stickler for left spinning.)
Hmmm... I'm not one for synchromed attack (I prefer Flash over everything else, to be honest), but often times I'll hear of people synchroming the same right spin wheel, like Genbull Genbull, Gryph Gryph, Wyvang Wyvang, & even Begirados Begirados. I may be wrong, but I think most people tend to stay away from _____ Dragooon attack synchroms, so I can't really help you there.
(Jun. 04, 2014  2:48 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Honestly, I have two Dragooons but I've never felt inclined to try it & I haven't heard of anyone who's used it & gotten successful results. Looking at it right now, weight definitely appears to be an issue.

Back in 2012 when Dragooon was a new part the top 3 combos at the tournament I went to were MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145MF. I got fourth (top 2 people from 2 blocks) but it was either you had Dragooon or you lost.

(Jun. 04, 2014  2:51 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: I was thinking of running to Target tomorrow to get some Hasbro Dragooons.
Any other good combos (Attack) with that particular wheel? (I'm a stickler for left spinning.)

Try getting Bahamoote so you can use Bahamoote Dragooon BD145RF/R2F/LRF. If you don't have those, Bahamoote Dragooon SP230GF can be pretty nasty too.
(Jun. 04, 2014  3:02 AM)Woumb@ Wrote:

Back in 2012 when Dragooon was a new part the top 3 combos at the tournament I went to were MSF-H Dragooon Dragooon BD145MF. I got fourth (top 2 people from 2 blocks) but it was either you had Dragooon or you lost.

(Jun. 04, 2014  2:51 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: I was thinking of running to Target tomorrow to get some Hasbro Dragooons.

Try getting Bahamoote so you can use Bahamoote Dragooon BD145RF/R2F/LRF. If you don't have those, Bahamoote Dragooon SP230GF can be pretty nasty too.

Sounds good to me!
Thanks, Woumb@! (You too, The Supreme One!)
Hi guys, I'm getting back into beyblade and can I get the best 'stock' beyblades for stamina/attack/defense? By stock I mean ones that I can buy full (like Earth Eagle 145WD) and can you supply a link? UK if possible please. Also, it can be the 4d beyblades aswell.
Thanks in advance.
Standard:

Attack: Vari Ares DGrin
Defense: Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Stamina: Duo Pegasis 2 90WD(From the Ultimare DX set)/Phantom Orion BGrin
Balance: Duo Pegasis 2 230MB(From the Ultimate DX set)/Diablo Nemesis XGrin

Vari Ares: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...=Vari+Ares

Diablo Nemesis: http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-JAPANE...lo+Nemesis

Ultimate DX set: http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-BB-121-BB...ate+DX+set

Limited:

Attack: Omega Dragonis 85XF
Defense: Jade Jupiter S130RB(4D)
Stamina: Earth Eagle 145WD
Balance: Screw Lyra ED145MF?

Omega Dragonis: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Hyp...a+Dragonis

Jade Jupiter: http://www.amazon.com/Takaratomy-Random-...de+jupiter

Earth Eagle: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-Masters-...arth+Eagle

Screw Lyra: http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Beyblade-BB...Screw+Lyra
Please read this: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Limi...Q-A-Thread

Basically, it's a format of play designed by the WBO that bans certain parts, synchromes, 4D metal wheels, OP parts, etc. To give a competitive use of parts that normally wouldn't be as useful.
(Jun. 04, 2014  7:53 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Standard:

Defense: Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Stamina: Duo Pegasis 2 90WD(From the Ultimare DX set)
Balance: Duo Pegasis 2 230Mb(From the Ultimate DX set)

Limited:

Well, Death Quetz. would probably be a better choice for "Defense" than Diablo, considering the great Metal Wheel and Bottom for Defense- compared to Diablo. If he truly wants "stock" (meaning, like, no DX Set Customizations, etc.) Phantom Orion is the next best choice for Stamina. Diablo Nemesis would probably be his best choice for Balance, rather than Defense.
(Jun. 04, 2014  8:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2014  7:53 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Standard:

Defense: Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Stamina: Duo Pegasis 2 90WD(From the Ultimare DX set)
Balance: Duo Pegasis 2 230Mb(From the Ultimate DX set)

Limited:

Well, Death Quetz. would probably be a better choice for "Defense" than Diablo, considering the great Metal Wheel and Bottom for Defense- compared to Diablo. If he truly wants "stock" (meaning, like, no DX Set Customizations, etc.) Phantom Orion is the next best choice for Stamina. Diablo Nemesis would probably be his best choice for Balance, rather than Defense.

Oh right, Death Queatzelcoatl slipped my mind, thanks.
I went ahead and got some Hasbro 'Shogun Steel'.
I could only find a 2x Pack with Behemoth, which I'm glad I got. (Smashy!)
I didn't find Hasbro DK Dragooon ):
Does the Hasbro "Cross" Stone Face Edit affect weight or battles?
Nope. Doesn't make any difference, it just looks different :p
(Jun. 05, 2014  4:07 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Nope. Doesn't make any difference, it just looks different :p

Oh, good.
I think I might buy some Metal Stone Faces anyhow.
Hey guys I have a combo that I used in the tournament in burbank on last sunday and I won 2nd place.

Bey I used was dragoon kraken (killerken) bd

Btw it was a zero g stadium

Idk if the combo is good or not but what your opinion.

Almost forgot That it was Hasbro version except bd tip.
It should be Kraken Dragooon BGrin, not the other way around. Killerken shouldn't be used in palce of Reviser IMO. Other than that, it's a decent combo.
Thats good news and advice but the left rotation help me alot btw way one of the rounds matches it gone from 2-0 to me making it win 3-2 just by last min spins from the left rotation.
(Jun. 07, 2014  5:01 AM)Last man Wrote: Thats good news and advice but the left rotation help me alot btw way one of the rounds matches it gone from 2-0 to me making it win 3-2 just by last min spins from the left rotation.

Yeah, it should be in Left-Spin. The second written metal wheel is on top. (Dragooon on top=Kraken Dragooon)
is samurai orochi s130 fb a balnce type?
(Jun. 07, 2014  7:00 AM)tac1017 Wrote: is samurai orochi s130 fb a balnce type?

This would do in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, I believe- but yes, it is.
is this a good stamina combo? sagittario boost disk SF it beats all my other beys
Sagittario doens't have good stamina, neither does BD145, or SF. SF will most likely scrape on BD145. Please lost your parts so we can build you a better combo.
I have bought a couple more beys since my last post on here.

Beyblades and Parts

Any good combos? For attack I've been using Ifraid Salamander SW145RF/R2F. For defense I'm using Earth Cancer/Gasher E230CS. I have no idea what to use for Balance or Stamina though. Any thoughts?
Your attack combo is good. The synchrome of Ifraid Salamander's sheer weight would be better for defense than Earth IMO. For Stamina, try Ifraid Salamamder CH120WD, for Balance, try Ifraid Salamnder E230GCF. Try getting a Wyvang/Balro, Reviser/Killerken, Genbull/Dragooon/Girago.
For Ifraid Salamander E230GCF, what mode would E230 be in?
And yeah, I'm looking towards getting a few DX sets for more Zero-G beys.