"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
ok so, today I made a zero-g optimized bey, it uses its super heavy weight to be the center of gravity in a stadium (being heaviest is important in a stadium, for then the wobbling does not happen, making the zero-g stadium just any ordinary stadium)
Basalt Bull GB145MB using heavyweight parts, just want to know the heaviest spin track you can put on a bey, my friend has every part, so i can use any track, so if someone knows what the heaviest track is, please tell me.
Neither of those parts are the heaviest parts. The heaviest combo is MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF, it's not good in zero-G though, for anti-sway you can use MSF Reviser Genbull/Killerken/Reviser E230MB
(Mar. 05, 2014  7:44 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Neither of those parts are the heaviest parts. The heaviest combo is MSF Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF, it's not good in zero-G though, for anti-sway you can use MSF Reviser Genbull/Killerken/Reviser E230MB
well, the goal is being the center of gravity in the stadium, that means that heavyweight beys will move the stadium more than a lightweight bey so if your bey is not affected by the opponents movements, the stadium is merely a normal BB-10 or BB-46 kind of stadium with no stadium outs.

also Now for our next TBCT challenge we are doing a battle UNDER water in a pool we waterproofed our parts (The launcher is water-proofed and we prevented the fusion wheels from rusting) but the reason we are doing a battle under water is because of water's effect on beys, so underwater battles will be fun the stadium is the entire pool, I need a bey that is optimized for underwater battle here's my idea for this:
Duo Cygnus AD145CF (Not having as much friction with the water is the key to spinning underwater.)
the second attempt is the same concept, but different parts:
LDrago Guardian AD145CF (I think the aerodynamics of the fusion wheel used will help)
here's a bunch of other combos we thought of: (it's large enough to use a spoiler to prevent spam.)
I told you that the basalt combo wasn't the heaviest. The combo I told you was the heaviest is overall not a great custom, so I told you an also heavy better one. But if you want a beyblade that also can stand hit from good attack types, use RS/RSF/CS/RDF/RB.

If your battling under deep water your beyblades won't spin long, so you should Try Phantom Cygnus B: D which has probably the best solo spin-times, so it can outlast the other beyblades.
(Mar. 05, 2014  7:15 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Defense: Levathan Kraken E230WB (try getting a rubber defence bottom.)
Stamina: scythe Nemesis W145D/ Scythe Kronos D125D/SD
Attack: Pheonix Ifraid W145CF

Would suggest trying SF for the defense thing and seeing how it does, I'm unconvinced WB was the best tip for its time and nowadays catching the tornado ridge is much more important to defense, and WB doesn't do that well, but SF *might*.

Also make sure the E230 is in the mode with the raised hexagonal section that the shaft passes through is facing downward (like BD145's Boost mode).

For attack, would consider sticking with Diablo, as phoenic ifraid is pretty bad, and maybe go with D125 for the track, though without a rubber tip it's gonna be pretty eh anyway and W145's extra stamina might help I guess.

(Mar. 05, 2014  7:44 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: The heaviest combo is MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145GCF
Small correction there, MSF-H is a tiny bit heavier according to beywiki.
(Mar. 06, 2014  7:27 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: If your battling under deep water your beyblades won't spin long, so you should Try Phantom Cygnus B: D which has probably the best solo spin-times, so it can outlast the other beyblades.
i know beys wont spin long, isnt that the point, being hard to even spin 5 seconds in the stadium, thats why, because we want to get creative on these.
tomorrow we plan a battle in a vaccume, (No wind means longer battle, and tracks like W105 or W145 wont have any effect on the bey)
i want a head start on that one, any ideas? it is also a full-enclosed stadium.

P:S what is the true strongest bey combo in history? I want to make that combo and win tournaments!
*sigh* there is no strongest bey in history, all beys have weaknesses. But one of the most OP combos nowadays is Genbull Dragooon F230(orange)CF/GCF in a zero g stadium.
(Mar. 06, 2014  7:45 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: *sigh* there is no strongest bey in history, all beys have weaknesses. But one of the most OP combos nowadays is Genbull Dragooon F230(orange)CF/GCF in a zero g stadium.

Please remember to specify the brand now that Hasbro have released an Orange F230 that is not all that great.

Meeper, you should get videos of all of these amazing environmental battles, and especially how you're going to launch beyblades in a vacuum given launchers aren't airtight so even if you create a seal around them after attaching the beyblade *then* remove the air from whatever container you're doing it in air is going to come right back in through the launchers themselves anyway - it'll be interesting to see your solution to this.
ive already modded the launcher to be waterproof, its also airtight. im making a rig to hold the launcher in a position so it wont break the seal, it will be fun,but i never really intended on this to be video'd given im just posting what im doing to make a combo perfect for the stadium, and this was something we just wanted to do for the heck of it. its what guys do, take things to extreme.
but I could do simple what happens if the bey is launched in here videos! thats simple. the vaccume is the hardest yet, we may have to decide a different idea and take our time to make the rig. but soon ill have finished it. im thinking a bey-battle in a non-newtonian fluid (sometimes solid, sometimes liquid) for fun im thinking in this B:D will be overpowered, but the beys not sinking is the challenge. or my other plan, bey battle in a giant 15:1 scale BB-10 stadium we made, fifteen times the size of a BB-10, hope this will also make fun.
EDIT: I thought of using my bey-launching robot, so we could put it in the vaccume and then make a seal, launch the rig remotely and see a bey battle. I have also done one vaccume battle before launching Phantom Orion in and putting the seal on, remove the air, surprisingly, spin time increased to 23 minutes! the cause is the fact there is two things stopping the bey's spin friction and wind resistance, if there is no wind and barely any friction what do you think will happen? PS what is the longest spin time ever recorded? this may break the world record!

Fun Fact of The Day: could beys make black holes? yes, if a bey had more weight that the earth and was spun, it could create a black hole.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:08 AM)Meeper Wrote: Ok, I need some combos (For testing my phantom cygnus 125WD, and so my friends wont lose in the first round in the next tournament)
So here's my parts:
Performance tips:
F series: MF, WF, R2F, CF
S series: dont have any available at the moment
D series: WD, SD, W2D
B series: RB, JB, MB
Other tips: EDS, SWD, RDF, FConfused, XGrin, BGrin, DGrin
Tracks:
Basic Tracks: 90, 100, 130, 145, 230
Defense: ED145, S130, AD145
Wing Tracks: T125, W145
Metal Wheels:
Flame, Cloud, Fusion, Wing, Jade, Duo, Fang, Diablo, Kreis, Death, Variares, Scythe, Ldrago Destroy, Ldrago Guardian.
Energy rings:
Leone III, Pegesus III, Jupiter, Hades, Quetzicoatl, Unicorno I, Nemesis, Orion, Uranus, Virgo, Kronos.
Zego-G Specific parts:
Warrior Wheels: Ifraid, Saramanda
Element Wheels: Pirate, Ninja, Samurai
I have 2 metal faces and a bunch of other faces.
what can I make?
as long as its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q, im happy. (Forbidden Gasher is the bey they planned on entering in the next competition)
ALSO, if you can make something better than my Phantom Cygnus 125WD, please say it, better bey= higher chance of winning the next competition Smile
I suggest Thermal Aquario S130 D
or Hades Kerbecs BD145 MB.
I greatly reccomend you get these parts.
(Mar. 06, 2014  8:08 AM)Meeper Wrote: EDIT: I thought of using my bey-launching robot, so we could put it in the vaccume and then make a seal, launch the rig remotely and see a bey battle. I have also done one vaccume battle before launching Phantom Orion in and putting the seal on, remove the air, surprisingly, spin time increased to 23 minutes! the cause is the fact there is two things stopping the bey's spin friction and wind resistance, if there is no wind and barely any friction what do you think will happen? PS what is the longest spin time ever recorded? this may break the world record!

Do you really have to resort to trolling to get attention? First the million gigabytes of RAM and now this?
Guys I have the following beys.. Which combo do u guys suggest for each type
flame byxis
storm pegasis
dark wolf
blitz striker
jade jupiter
vulcan horuseus
its ok if they are not excellent I just wanted the best one available with my beys thanks
@HadePisces2201: those arent competitive combos, he has better.
@adio1:
Stamina: Flame Pegasus 230D
Attack: Blitz Striker 100RF/Vulcan Horuseus 100RF
Defence: ________ _______ 100RB
@adio1:

Stamina: Flame Pegasis 230D/Flame Pegasis DF145WD (Might work as a Destablizer too.)

Atttack: Vulcan Horuseus 100RF/Blitz Striker 100RF (If your Blitz is Hasbro non-HyperBlade, Vulcan will be an better choice.)

Defense: Jade Pegasis/Striker 100/DF145/145RB (Even if it's an non-HyperBlade it should do well.)

Overall: They're not the best... However, if you was to enter one of our WBO Limited Tournaments, these combos wouldn't be half bad.
alright time to make new combos, just for fun this time i did something random!
Meteo Destroy 85WF The lightest bey combo ive made, only weighs 11 grams!
oh and its not practical to use this combo, given you get knocked out the second you get hit.
just a fun one in case you run into the your opponent makes your bey battle.
And meteo as in the energy ring
Destroy as in the fusion wheel. the plastic parts of these wheels are what you need
Hello all! this is my first day as a member on WBO!I need a good atk,def,and stamina combo with my parts.Any help is appreciated!

Metal wheels

Phantom(Hasbro)
Duo(Hasbro)
Burn(x2)
Variares(Hasbro)
Storm
Cyclone
Beat
Basalt(x2)(Hasbro)
Mercury
Scythe(Hasbro)
Gravity
Death(Hasbro)
Earth
Fang(not 4-D)
Ifrit(x2)
Bahamoote
Orochi

Clear wheels

Quetzalcoatl
LeoneI
Bull
Fireblaze
Lyre
PegasusIII
Byxis
Anubis
Eagle
Leone II(kinda broken)
Virgo
Horogium
Horogium (kinda broken)
Kerbecs
Orion
Kronos
Lynx

Spintracks

SP230
w105(X4)
145(x4)
E145(elevator disc glued to a 145(not my idea))
SR200
C145
WD145
E230
105(x20)
130(x2)
W145
T125
SW145
GB145
WA130
Tips
WD(x3)
WB(x6)
S(x6)
D
D(worn down)
SD(x3)
BWD
RS
SF
MS
HF
Thanks for any help
Attack: Bahamoote Ifrit GB145HF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs E230RS
Stamina: Phantom(only if it's Hyperblades) W145WD
Balance/Anti-Attack: Basalt Kerbecs GB145HF

Edit: Whoops, didnt see E230.
Defence: Basalt kerbecs E230RS
Stamina: basalt/ Scythe/ burn/ earth ____ W145WD
Attack: nothing good (get RF, R2F or LRF)
Balance: burn Pegasus II 85HF
Fusion wheel:ray
FAce bolt:any
energy ring:meteo ldrago 2
Spintrack:c145
Performance tip:jb or wd
L Drago II can be used only with the Meteo Metal Wheel. Using it with Ray is illegal. Smile
(Mar. 07, 2014  4:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: L Drago II can be used only with the Meteo Metal Wheel. Using it with Ray is illegal. :)
the reason is that right spin parts should be used for right spin only, and same thing goes with left spin.

also today I made this combo.
Face bolt: any, metal face would work best if you have one.
Energy Ring: Cygnus, it's heavy and good for stamina, but any energy ring would work fine.
Fusion wheel: Duo (Stamina) or Death (Defense) need minimal contact with the opponent
Spin Track: S130, it really does not seem to affect the bey all that much to use AD145 rather than S130, but it seems S130 for me to works best. (AD145 will give better stamina, but S130 is more balanced in this combo)
Tip: MB, you can use WB, B, RB, but MB works better.
this bey is great at defense.
(Mar. 07, 2014  8:05 PM)Meeper Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2014  4:45 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: L Drago II can be used only with the Meteo Metal Wheel. Using it with Ray is illegal. Smile
the reason is that right spin parts should be used for right spin only, and same thing goes with left spin.

also today I made this combo.
Face bolt: any, metal face would work best if you have one.
Energy Ring: Cygnus, it's heavy and good for stamina, but any energy ring would work fine.
Fusion wheel: Duo (Stamina) or Death (Defense) need minimal contact with the opponent
Spin Track: S130, it really does not seem to affect the bey all that much to use AD145 rather than S130, but it seems S130 for me to works best. (AD145 will give better stamina, but S130 is more balanced in this combo)
Tip: MB, you can use WB, B, RB, but MB works better.
this bey is great at defense.

Meeper, the point of this thread is for people to list their part and we give them their best customs. I have told you before that there are other threads for you to list customs that you think are fun or like.

Now, if you were asking if that combo was good: adding 230 (making it Duo Cygnus 230MB) would make it better.
(Mar. 07, 2014  8:12 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Meeper, the point of this thread is for people to list their part and we give them their best customs. I have told you before that there are other threads for you to list customs that you think are fun.

Now, if you were asking if that combo was good: adding 230 (making it Duo Cygnus 230MB) would make it better.
ok then, ill try that.
still im trying to make the most succesfull bey I can make, me and my friend's collection together we have every part, on here, careful what combo you make, we record infomation about combos on here, and even rank them depending on how good they were.
(As in I test every combo i can find on here)
If you want more information about this, then sorry, you will just have to wait till we have made every possible combo in beyblade.
Thanks for the combo, im making Duo cygnus to test it!
Here's its rank on my testing including a summary on what defeated it most:
I gave it an A rank, it outlasted most of the beys I had ready to fight, it only lost twice out of the 30 matches tested, There was not enough losses to find its weakness I plan to do more battles when I have some more good and competitive combos. I would say its worth entering in a competition.
Its top tier minus a metal face medium (?). One of its main weaknesses is attack btw, all beys have weaknesses. If you need to know good combos, feel free to take a look at the tier list.
I used MF-H Phantom Pegasus 2 S130 MB in my first local tournament haha.
#first
And you don't /need/ the tier list. All the combos I've used I've been using since before they were tiered :3