"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Generally, you'd need to post your parts before we give you any combos.
attack: MF Screw Horogium D125MF
Defence: MF-H Death Cygnus BD14RDF
Stamina: Phantom Bull W145EDS
(Mar. 01, 2014  2:24 AM)JaJanken Wrote: attack: MF Screw Horogium D125MF
Defence: MF-H Death Cygnus BD14RDF
Stamina: Phantom Bull W145EDS

List your parts. Those combos aren't the best Wink
Ldrago blue facebolt spiral Capricorn energy ring ( with stickers ) fusion wheel fury a clear low profile spin track clear eternal defense performance tip. Out of 35 battles this bey only ( barely ) lost 1 time
That's not really what this thread is for. Your supposed to post your parts so we can tell you your best combo Smile
Eternal Defense isn't a part. Those parts are all outclassed, please list your parts so we can build you a better combo.
I think he means EDS, Eternal Defense Sharp.
Yeah, but he can also mean Eternal Wide Defense also. You can't really know based off the information he's provided, except for the fact that it's clear and he has only Hasbro parts, IIRC Hasbro's EDS were all a solid color. (From Sythe Kronos)
What are the best limited combos?
There are not any best combos for Limited really. Everything can be defeated and pretty much everything could win depending on the match up and of course skill of the opponent. You'll have to list your collection on order for I or someone to help you out on that.
Ok, so i got to a bet, on a battle, with my friend, where we make eachother's beys, now i have permission to use my friend's parts (He has every part in beyblade), now to win I need to make the bey for my opponent, to do that, i need the WORST Beyblade combo ever to make.
(the winner does not have to pay for dinner at mcdonalds) now heres my attempts at the worst ever combos:
Basalt lyra 230Q (surely will make you lose)
Basalt Lyra M145Q (lots of imbalance)
Duo (attack) 85Q (scrapes the floor)
anything worse than this? just saying the worse the bey does in battle, the higher chances of me winning...
Omega ____ 85GF, launch at full power. You will understand.

He has every part? Damn that's impressive.
Escolpio 85Q. Launch it with a deep bank to scrape.
perfect, and yes my friend has every bey and part, he is the only one in my neighborhood to have all parts.
love these combos, my friend will lose then! GG he has lots of parts, but looks like he doesnt know how to make a bad bey, he made a basalt GB145MB, gosh that bey actually does good, lol just means im gonna win! it was a fun match, i won tho, probably because he made a GOOD combo (Basalt GB145MB would win against duo (Attack) lyra 85Q (I told him to launch it at an extreme angle too), won it!, he tried the other two, went well, i won 3 out of 3.
The beys he made me for this was:
Basalt Cygnus GB145MB (Gosh so heavy it performs good)
Duo something 230MB (wow, he was one performance tip off from making a uber-bad combo)
Kreis Cygnus B:D
gosh, he's gotta join on here, because then he could show how he cant make a uber-bad combo!
well it was a fun game, we chose to do these games in the future, without the loser pays for mcdonalds.
not trying to double-post, but today my friends made a new stadium where stability is all, the stadium floats in a pool and wobbles easily, the challenge it to win a battle on the stadium, I need a bey that can perform well in water and be very stable.
Here are my best attempts: (Same thing goes as our last tough blader challenge. my friend has every part in beyblade)
Jade Jupiter B:D (minimal friction is the key to this bey, the jade wheel is so it is more stable)
Duo Uranus 230CF ( surface tension on the performance tip makes the bey better for water battle)
Duo Uranus LW160BSF (less weight=less friction, i hope this makes it float and work in water better)
Now anyone have better ideas for water-battles?
Please tell me any better combos for water battles. (this time we also got some friends to join for tournament, they dont go on WBO tho, we are soon making the newest beyblade game called TBCT: Tough Blader Challenge Tournament. and this is the first week of TBCT, i wanna win it!)
for more information on TBCT im gonna make a team thread on it)
If you want an actual tournament, get a BB-10, have them make accounts, get 8 people total and know the rules then BAM you'll be ranked :3
As for the floaty water wobbly stadium thing, I've done that.
I used MF-H Basalt Leone AD145 CS, it was actually the first bey I used in tournament play too hah.
Have fun in your endeavors yo.

As for worst combo, go for Killer Gil 85 GF
So uhm recently i made a synchro combo called Phoenics LeviathenWA130SF and its been able to take down my Diablo Kronos WA130SD though it was a close call. anyway please tell me what u think of Phoenics LeviathenWA130SF and please tell me if it has room for improvement. i want to make that bey really good for my bey team
Phoenix is an attack wheel and leviathan is a defence wheel, so it's not that good. Plus, SF isn't good.
i Kinda made it that way so it would have extra attack power but also have tons of defensive power.
SF doesn't have any rubber, so it doesn't have even decent defense. I know it's supposed to make it better, but really, it's making it worse.
List your parts and we'll tell you your best customizations.
My parts: current combo"Phoenics LeviathenWA130SF"
Kronos
nemesis
Jupiter
Variares
Salamander
Kraken
Pheonics
Ifraid
Leviathan
l-drago
Orochi
Quetzacloatl
Lacerta

Energy ring/warrior wheel:
Ifriad
Guardian IV
Kronos
nemesis
Orochi
Guardian IV
Quetzacloatl
Lacerta
Levaithen
Kraken
Salamander
Phoenics

Fusion wheel/element wheel:
Diablo
Thermal
Samurai
Pirate (x2)
Guardian
Theif
Ninja
Death
Scythe
Variares
l-drago IV
Jade

Spin Track:
D125
T125
A230
145 (x2)
W145
SW145
E230
X: D
WA130

Performance tip:
X: D
SD
D
EDS
CF
GCF
HF/S
SB
JSB
B (x2)
WB
SF
Defense: Levathan Kraken E230WB (try getting a rubber defence bottom.)
Stamina: scythe Nemesis W145D/ Scythe Kronos D125D/SD
Attack: Pheonix Ifraid W145CF