"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
So is Balro. It's personal preference really.
(Feb. 21, 2014  5:51 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Well actually, Wyvang does provide an immense weight advantage agaisnt most other combinations, but Wyvang tends to not do well oh high heights like SP230. If you had Balro, it would work better with Balro IMO.

You said right there^ that it doesn't do well, which is untrue since its top tier.
I said it tends too .... why do you think attack isn't used with high heights? The recoil is increased when a hit from below. I didn't mean it wasn't good with Sway Attack just that it's risky, especially in Zero-G.
So Balro Balro E230GCF would fair better than say Wyvang Wyvang SP230GF?
I have the following beys.. What would be the best combo for each class
the beys are
gigars
driger g
driger v
strata dragoon v
draciel s
dranzer v
dranzer f
thank you
You should use the following link for questions related to plastics.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Plastics-Q-A-Thread
(Feb. 21, 2014  12:56 PM)adi01 Wrote: I have the following beys.. What would be the best combo for each class
the beys are
gigars
driger g
driger v
strata dragoon v
draciel s
dranzer v
dranzer f
thank you

Hi, this question belongs in the Plastics Q&A thread in the Plastics/HMS Discussion Subforum of the Customization forum - in future, please ask plastics related threads there, as many of us who do know about plastics don't keep an eye on this thread.

You've mostly got aggressive parts. Your best combo right now is:
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: 10 Wide (Strata Dragoon V)
SG: Neo Right SG (South Magnecore) (Strata Dragoon V/Driger V)
BB: SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V Version) (Strata Dragoon V)

Which is a good Attack custom - though launching SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V Version) may take some getting used to so you can actually get it to pass through the centre repeatedly to hit stuff - mostly down to banking (launching at an angle to the stadium surface), so not too hard.

You could use the following for defense, however Dranzer F's Attack Ring is very fragile, especially in Right Spin, so I wouldn't recommend it. Sadly the rest of your Attack Rings are very aggressive so Driger V's Sonic Tiger might be the best which is not very good.
AR: Flame Wing (Dranzer F)
WD: Ten Balance/Eight Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG (South Magnecore) (Strata Dragoon V/Driger V)
BB: SG Metal Ball Base (Draciel S)

It's pretty outclassed, especially with only two metal balls in the base, and as I said, the AR is fragile and your next best one is pretty poor.

For a compact, again with the fragility problems of Flame Wing meaning it'll probably break:
AR: Flame Wing (Dranzer F) > Sonic Tiger (Driger V)
WD: Ten Balance > Eight Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG (South Magnecore) (Strata Dragoon V/Driger V - you can use Dranzer V's, though then you won't be able to use its base (or use it as well if you use one of the other Magnecores with it, as it becomes a little too tall))
BB: SG Metal Flat Base (Driger V)

The best you can do for survival is probably something like:
AR: Flame Wing > Sonic Tiger (Driger V)
WD: Ten Wide
SG: Neo Right SG (Dranzer V South Magnecore Version) (Dranzer V)
BB: Volcano Change Base (Flat/Attack Mode) (Dranzer V)

Which could *maybe* outspin some random left spin stuff but really it's very outclassed.
is there any combo for these parts,leone 2,d,wd,90,130,s130,burn wheel,100,jade,rb,105,w105
(Feb. 22, 2014  1:39 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: is there any combo for these parts,leone 2,d,wd,90,130,s130,burn wheel,100,jade,rb,105,w105

Burn leone II 90WD
ok
thanks

(Feb. 22, 2014  1:44 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2014  1:39 PM)EDDYAxel Wrote: is there any combo for these parts,leone 2,d,wd,90,130,s130,burn wheel,100,jade,rb,105,w105

Burn leone II 90WD
are you sure thats a good combo?
It's the best customization you can make.
or for defense, Burn/Jade Leone II S130/90 RB
What is the best moving-air combo can i make with that ? :

Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Duo Ice-Titan 230 WD
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
L-Drago III Destructor LW105 LF
Wing Pegasus 90 WF
Phantom Orion B : D
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Blitz Lynx TR145 R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Death Quetzacoatl 125 SF
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Variares 145 WB
Can you specify what you mean by "moving-air"?
I assume from recent questions somewhere or other he's referring to parts that affect airflow (obv all parts have drag, but you know what I mean). We told him W145 was the only really notable example of a part that might do that (at least for tracks, but I think, what, BSF is the closest to having anything like that and it really does nothing at all, and there aren't any parts actually designed around it IIRC (if there are, it doesn't seem to do much for them anyhow), and Phantom W145WD is on the Competitive Customs lost (he lacks a good clear wheel, Pegasus, Leone (unless it's Leone II, not sure if Hasbro released that/which he has), Virgo and maybe Lynx are probably his best bets there), so yeah uh that, and maybe in future check the competitive combinations list just in case, AcidXBlader?
which wheel will be better to ko basalt and diablo combos

variares or blitz
Vari Ares is the better attack wheel IMO IIRC.
does variares really perform better than blitz

some say blitz is better
(Feb. 23, 2014  6:20 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: does variares really perform better than blitz

some say blitz is better

There pretty even IMO, but I prefer variares.

As for basalt and diablo; Duablo is great for anti attack while basalt is an outclassed defence wheel.

EDIT: got corrected.
Vari Ares is multi-spin directional and stayed on the tier list longer.

Basalt was more commonly used for Anti-Attack later than it was for defense.
which of the two can consistently ko both
basalt and diablo
(Feb. 23, 2014  6:26 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: which of the two can consistently ko both
basalt and diablo
it depends what customs They are in.
assume
basalt bull bd145 cs
and
diablo bull bd145 cs
(Feb. 23, 2014  6:28 AM)BEYDEXTER Wrote: assume
basalt bull bd145 cs
and
diablo bull bd145 cs
most people skilled with attack can KO both.
Vari Ares should be more consistent regarding Blitz's recoil.