"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:36 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:35 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Ok, but what condition Was your W2D in? If its too worn it won't work good and if its to mint it won't work best.
it's slightly worn.
finished my tests, here is my finished data, and my own opinion. Wins 1 Losses 2 Tie 1
Opinion? I think it needs work.

(Feb. 20, 2014  1:35 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Ok, but what condition Was your W2D in? If its too worn it won't work good and if its to mint it won't work best.
it's slightly worn.
finished my tests, here is my finished data, and my own opinion. Wins 1 Losses 2 Tie 1
Opinion? I think it needs work.

again, what do you think would be a good combo with Grand/Thermal?

(Feb. 20, 2014  1:37 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
it's slightly worn.

So is it aggressive or still calm?
it's aggressive and calm, sorta like a SF except more calm, but still aggressive
any suggestions to use for the grand fusion wheel? if so please don't say one of the attack type tips. check my post that I posted earlier on pg.1421 for all my beyblades and parts
One of your best bets in general is a Synchrom, but it is a very good one. Take what you will but:

Leviathan Dragoon AD145 W2D.

For Defense; Grand has always been outclassed- yes, it's a Synchrom, but you could try:

Orochi Leviathan or Leviathan/Orochi Dragoon 85/AD145 RS.
Grand has always been a defense wheel and a pretty mediocre one at that, so something like Grand Lynx 85RS would probably be your best bet with it, if you are desperate to use it. RS is pretty redundant in Hasbro stadia though.
(Feb. 20, 2014  10:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Grand has always been a defense wheel and a pretty mediocre one at that, so something like Grand Lynx 85RS would probably be your best bet with it, if you are desperate to use it. RS is pretty redundant in Hasbro stadia though.
I just want Grand + Cetus + <input track> + <input tip>. I honestly think it's disappointing to see a defense fusion wheel be weak, you know, to stamina and such, but so far i've gained some really bad combos to use

(Feb. 20, 2014  10:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote: One of your best bets in general is a Synchrom, but it is a very good one. Take what you will but:

For Defense; Grand has always been outclassed- yes, it's a Synchrom, but you could try:

RS is worn. so it's not as good as people say it is for me
(Feb. 20, 2014  10:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  10:24 PM)th!nk Wrote: Grand has always been a defense wheel and a pretty mediocre one at that, so something like Grand Lynx 85RS would probably be your best bet with it, if you are desperate to use it. RS is pretty redundant in Hasbro stadia though.
I just want Grand + Cetus + <input track> + <input tip>. I honestly think it's disappointing to see a defense fusion wheel be weak, you know, to stamina and such, but so far i've gained some really bad combos to use
Th!nk just gave you the best possible combination for what you're looking for- if you're decided on using Cetus, then:

Grand Cetus 85 RS
Stick to the combos the users have suggested you and you should be fine.

RS is better when it has lossed its point.

(Feb. 20, 2014  10:15 PM)Leone19 Wrote: One of your best bets in general is a Synchrom, but it is a very good one. Take what you will but:

Well, it doesn't help that you're playing in a Hasbro stadium and have a fairly limited selection of viable parts for that - the vast, vast majority of your wheels are too aggressive/recoil prone for anything other than Attack, you lack an EWD to make use of your spin-stealing parts and from your results with the dragooon suggestions I figure a) your dragooon is a lighter mold and b) your W2D is still too mint to be anything other than awful. If you wear the W2D in by using it a lot more, Leviathan Dragooon or Orochi Dragooon T125W2D might be a worthwhile customization.

In terms of specifically beating your thermal customization, I'd give Flame Pegasus 85WD (Pegasus from Cosmic Pegasus - not sure if that's Pegasis II or Pegasis III off the top of my head but both should be okay, otherwise try Leone or Lynx) a shot. 85-height stamina should beat 145-height stamina and Flame *generally* has better stamina than Thermal (some people got really good results with thermal back in the day, but most people, myself included, did not) so you could look at Flame AD145WD - generally replacing 145 on your thermal combo with AD145 is a good idea as it's slightly better at everything. Flame 85WD might be better depending what you're up against though.

Defense losing to stamina is the normal way of things though, I don't know what else you'd expect - there are more aggressive defense customs that can knock certain stamina types out but again, Hasbro stadium.

Honestly with the parts you have you can make some killer attack combos for Limited format, haha, but I'm afraid aside from that there's not much I can give you in terms of advice bar the above.
(Feb. 20, 2014  11:16 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Well, it doesn't help that you're playing in a Hasbro stadium and have a fairly limited selection of viable parts for that - the vast, vast majority of your wheels are too aggressive/recoil prone for anything other than Attack, you lack an EWD to make use of your spin-stealing parts and from your results with the dragooon suggestions I figure a) your dragooon is a lighter mold and b) your W2D is still too mint to be anything other than awful. If you wear the W2D in by using it a lot more, Leviathan Dragooon or Orochi Dragooon T125W2D might be a worthwhile customization.

In terms of specifically beating your thermal customization, I'd give Flame Pegasus 85WD (Pegasus from Cosmic Pegasus - not sure if that's Pegasis II or Pegasis III off the top of my head but both should be okay, otherwise try Leone or Lynx) a shot. 85-height stamina should beat 145-height stamina and Flame *generally* has better stamina than Thermal (some people got really good results with thermal back in the day, but most people, myself included, did not) so you could look at Flame AD145WD - generally replacing 145 on your thermal combo with AD145 is a good idea as it's slightly better at everything. Flame 85WD might be better depending what you're up against though.

Defense losing to stamina is the normal way of things though, I don't know what else you'd expect - there are more aggressive defense customs that can knock certain stamina types out but again, Hasbro stadium.

Honestly with the parts you have you can make some killer attack combos for Limited format, haha, but I'm afraid aside from that there's not much I can give you in terms of advice bar the above.
Yeah, when I was young I would prefer attack types, dunno why but it was just my thing, and I'll try the Flame 85WD combo and see if it beats Thermal Dragons, i'll get back to you with my data

(Feb. 21, 2014  12:34 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  11:16 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  10:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: I just want Grand + Cetus + <input track> + <input tip>. I honestly think it's disappointing to see a defense fusion wheel be weak, you know, to stamina and such, but so far i've gained some really bad combos to use

Yeah, when I was young I would prefer attack types, dunno why but it was just my thing, and I'll try the Flame 85WD combo and see if it beats Thermal Dragons, i'll get back to you with my data
Final results for Flame Pegasus 2 wins 1 loss
can somebody tell me my best fusion wheel to use for a balance/defense type? I'll list all of my stamina/defense type fusion wheels/ warrior wheels
DEFENSE
Beat
Fang
Grand
Gravity
Vari Ares
Leviathan
STAMINA
Flame
Orochi
Thermal

also if you want to see the rest of my fusion wheels, again look at my post on pg.1421
I also wanna make a good balance type combo using an attack type fusion wheel thanks for suggestions. I already have 2 stamina types, that are really good at that, so if you can list any better than this (THAT AREN'T SYNCHROME) please tell me. Flame Pegasus 85 WD. Thermal Dragonis 145 WD
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:07 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: can somebody tell me my best fusion wheel to use for a balance/defense type? I'll list all of my stamina/defense type fusion wheels/ warrior wheels
DEFENSE
Beat
Fang
Grand
Gravity
Vari Ares
Leviathan
STAMINA
Flame
Orochi
Thermal

also if you want to see the rest of my fusion wheels, again look at my post on pg.1421
I also wanna make a good balance type combo using an attack type fusion wheel thanks for suggies
Use the combo that were suggested to you.
Beat and fang are attack wheels actually. Also, don't double post.
Leviathin Orochi C145?/AD145RS. It has OK stamina IMO, nad decent defense, but I can't build you something to the exact specifications using your parts.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:15 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Leviathin Orochi C145?/AD145RS. It has OK stamina IMO, nad decent defense, but I can't build you something to the exact specifications using your parts.

Yo, RS has horrible stamina.
I need another good combo. Now I have:
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Hell Crown BD145DS
Fang Leone 130W2D
Earth Eagle 105MS (Traded HF/S for MS)
Poison Zurafa 230MB (Traded S130 for 230)
Diablo Nemesis X Drive
L-Drago 105F
Lightning L-Drago 105HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Thief Phoenic E230GCF
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orochi 145D
Ronin Dragoon LW150BSF
Sapphire Pegasus 85RF
Leone 105F
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gladiator Bahamoote S230GF
Well, he wanted a defense type... there's not really any defense tip he has with good stamina, nor a stamina tip with enough defense.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:18 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Well, he wanted a defense type... there's not really any defense tip he has with good stamina, nor a stamina tip with enough defense.

CS says howdy Wink

(Feb. 21, 2014  4:18 AM)300704580 Wrote: I need another good combo. Now I have:
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Hell Crown BD145DS
Fang Leone 130W2D
Earth Eagle 105MS (Traded HF/S for MS)
Poison Zurafa 230MB (Traded S130 for 230)
Diablo Nemesis X Drive
L-Drago 105F
Lightning L-Drago 105HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Samurai Ifrit W145CF
Thief Phoenic E230GCF
Guardian Leviathan A230JSB
Pirate Orochi 145D
Ronin Dragoon LW150BSF
Sapphire Pegasus 85RF
Leone 105F
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Gladiator Bahamoote S230GF

There is no sapphire Pegasus, I think you mean the Metal System Pegasus.

Balance: Diablo Pegasus II BD145RF
Attack: Bahamoote Dragooon BD145R2F
Defence: Leviathan orochi E230/BD145___
Stamina/spin steal: Leviathan Dragooon LW160W2D
I don't think he has a CS.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:21 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: I don't think he has a CS.

Oh, I miss read it. I thought u said there isn't a defence tip with good stamina.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:13 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:07 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: can somebody tell me my best fusion wheel to use for a balance/defense type? I'll list all of my stamina/defense type fusion wheels/ warrior wheels
DEFENSE
Beat
Fang
Grand
Gravity
Vari Ares
Leviathan
STAMINA
Flame
Orochi
Thermal

I also wanna make a good balance type combo using an attack type fusion wheel thanks for suggies
Use the combo that were suggested to you.
Beat and fang are attack wheels actually. Also, don't double post.
sorreh this website is a little more laggy than others >_>
I'm trying to make a sway attacker, I have Dragooon, 2 Giragos, 2 Genbulls, Ifraid, Bahamdia, Gryph, 2 Begirados, SA165, SP230, GF and CF
Girago Girago SP230GF/SA165(Attack)CF. IIRC, the latter works best.
Thanks, if I had 2 Wyvangs it would be a no brainer xD
I don't understand what IIRC and latter mean
Well actually, Wyvang does provide an immense weight advantage agaisnt most other combinations, but Wyvang tends to not do well oh high heights like SP230. If you had Balro, it would work better with Balro IMO.
(Feb. 21, 2014  5:51 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Well actually, Wyvang does provide an immense weight advantage agaisnt most other combinations, but Wyvang tends to not do well oh high heights like SP230. If you had Balro, it would work better with Balro IMO.
If I could get the Zero G DX sets before GBT2 then I should be good hopefully plus a few more parts. What does IIRC mean?
(Feb. 21, 2014  5:54 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2014  5:51 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Well actually, Wyvang does provide an immense weight advantage agaisnt most other combinations, but Wyvang tends to not do well oh high heights like SP230. If you had Balro, it would work better with Balro IMO.
If I could get the Zero G DX sets before GBT2 then I should be good hopefully plus a few more parts. What does IIRC mean?

If I Remember Correctly.

@TheWhiteTiger: Wyvang^2 is top tier on 230 heights.....