"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You find your Flash and put attack parts on it.
(Feb. 19, 2014  7:05 PM)L-metal Sam Wrote: I see....how can I make an attack combo wth flash?

Put flash in attack mode to make: MF-H Flash Orion S130/GB145/CH120/H145 R2F/LRF/RF or Flash Orion W145MF
hey mr. Libra king...I mean your majesty the Libra king.,..who's dr. Pepsidw?..
(Feb. 19, 2014  7:09 PM)L-metal Sam Wrote: hey mr. Libra king...I mean your majesty the Libra king.,..who's dr. Pepsidw?..

This is the wrong place to ask that. Dr.PepsiDew is a member here.
sorry..,how would I use diablo to defeat phantom bd?...i apologize...
(Feb. 19, 2014  7:23 PM)L-metal Sam Wrote: sorry..,how would I use diablo to defeat phantom bd?...i apologize...

Use the combo I told you and you should be able to beat it.
(Jun. 01, 2011  7:06 AM)TristanDivider Wrote: Could you make me a Balance type bey out of Thermal (Defense and Stamina)?
I could buy the parts I don't have, so feel free to mention any parts
My best attempt was Thermal Cancer GB145WD
Thank You Grin
Thermal Dragonis 145 WD really good.

(Jun. 01, 2011  7:06 AM)TristanDivider Wrote: Could you make me a Balance type bey out of Thermal (Defense and Stamina)?
Thank You Grin

could somebody make a really good combo out of these beys? here is a list. (Synchromes are NOT ACCEPTED I THINK THEY ARE OVER RATED SO PLEASE NO MORE SYNCHROMES.) BTW I only use Hasbro, too lazy to order from E-Bay, and I don't have the money anyways.

-Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
-(Blue) Grand Cetus WD145 RS
-Beat Lynx AD145 WD
-Omega Dragonis 85 XF (it might be WF not sure though Tongue_out)
-Flame Libra T125 ES
-Blitz Unicorno 100 SF
-Fang Leone 135 W2D
-Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
-Storm Pegasus 105 RF
-Vari Ares (just the metal, plastic part thing Tongue_out)
-Pirate Orochi 145 D
-Guardian Leviathan 160 SB
-Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF

If you can find out some of the best combos using these reply ASAP, I want a really good bey (BTW I use volcano vortex hasbro stadium)

(Feb. 19, 2014  11:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
Thank You Grin

Thank You Grin
1. Dragonis isn't a good CW.
2. 145 is outclassed by W145.

Plus, that a stamina type, He/she asked for a balance type.
Please don't answer combo questions if you don't dont know that correct answer, not trying to be rude, it's the rules.

I suggest you try MF-L Thermal Cygnus 85MF, but using a stamina type (such as Thermal Cygnus W145EWD) might be better.

@Your combo question:

Spin steal: Levathan Dragoon AD145/LW160W2D
Attack: Cosmic/Beat/Omega lynx or gravity destroyer 85R2F
Defence: Orochi Levathan 85RS (LTDC)
Stamina: __________ AD145WD

Also, it XF not WF.
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:07 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
Thank You Grin

Thank You Grin

Please don't answer combo questions if you don't dont know that correct answer, not trying to be rude, it's the rules.

I suggest you try MF-L Thermal Cygnus 85MF, but using a stamina type (such as Thermal Cygnus W145EWD) might be better.
Just admit, with my low ratio of beys it's good >_>, since 85 is short, and MF is an attack tip, and I know that your really good, but that combo sounds terrible, your basically just cloning an Omega Dragonis, with a slight raise in stamina, and MF is a really rare tip I could be wrong but I only know of 2 beys that have that specific tip, Spiral Capricorn, and Spiral Lyre, I've only seen about 2 Spiral Capricorn's in Toys R US and 4 Spiral Lyre, sure he could order the parts on E-Bay, but that takes a-lot of time, and the part might be fake. The bey you specified would most likely make a better attack type. Sorry for negative input, and it's probably better than it seems, so sorry if it's actually a really good bey.
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:20 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  11:55 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Thermal Dragonis 145 WD really good.

Just admit, with my low ratio of beys it's good >_>, since 85 is short, and MF is an attack tip, and I know that your really good, but that combo sounds terrible, your basically just cloning an Omega Dragonis, with a slight raise in stamina, and MF is a really rare tip I could be wrong but I only know of 2 beys that have that specific tip, Spiral Capricorn, and Spiral Lyre, I've only seen about 2 Spiral Capricorn's in Toys R US and 4 Spiral Lyre, sure he could order the parts on E-Bay, but that takes a-lot of time, and the part might be fake. The bey you specified would most likely make a better attack type. Sorry for negative input, and it's probably better than it seems, so sorry if it's actually a really good bey.
its based off MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF an amazing balance type, thermal is NOT an amazing wheel so obviously it won't be super good :P, but one of the best balance type he can make with it. Also, how am I cloning Omega Dragonis?

That just means its rare in your area...
Thank You Grin

Thank You Grin

@Your combo question:

Spin steal: Levathan Dragoon AD145/LW160W2D
Attack: Cosmic/Beat/Omega lynx or gravity destroyer 85R2F
Defence: Orochi Levathan 85RS (LTDC)
Stamina: __________ AD145WD

Also, it XF not WF.
if you can think of any non-synchromes, that would be nice Smile not saying that I don't want them, I just prefer non-synchromes. I'll test those first. also noob question but what is LTDC? also is Orochi on top or botom?
Defence: Gravity Perseus AD145RS
Spin steal: Gravity Perseus AD145W2D
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:30 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Defence: Gravity Perseus AD145RS
Spin steal: Gravity Perseus AD145W2D
awesome stuff, also, what about balance types? I mean so far My Thermal Dragonis is as far as I've gotten
Synchrome balance: Leviathan/Orochi Dragooon 105/W105/85RF

IDK what for non-synchrome balance.
@Kirbyrobot, I believe LTDC stands for low track defence customisation.
Orochi on bottom.
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:23 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:20 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  12:07 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: 1. Dragonis isn't a good CW.

its based off MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF an amazing balance type, thermal is NOT an amazing wheel so obviously it won't be super good Tongue_out, but one of the best balance type he can make with it. Also, how am I cloning Omega Dragonis?

That just means its rare in your area...
Well this may only be my Dragonis, but basically right after I launch he picks up speed, and starts dragging, making a lot of terrible noise and then it just stops spinning. About the MF, yes it was rare, but nowadays you only have about 2 possibilities (this may be exclusive to my lesser area) 1. Get on E-Bay and buy the tip or a bey with the performance tip 2. Get really lucky and get it at Toys R Us (or some other store that sells beys)
That's cuz Omega has a fairly large overhang and scrapes.

Alot of stores still have metal fury left over.
If you are talking about Omega Dragonis, it is because of the Omega wheel paired with the low track and relatively short tip. This causes it to scrape.
Edit: Beaten.
yeaaaah um Libra this is gunna sound mean but your combos weren't that great Unhappy they all lost to my Thermal Dragonis, even the Synchromes, so far though Grand Cetus 145WD tied with Thermal Dragonis, sorry for such negative input

should I use Grand, or Thermal for my new customization?
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:15 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: yeaaaah um Libra this is gunna sound mean but your combos weren't that great Unhappy they all lost to my Thermal Dragonis, even the Synchromes, so far though Grand Cetus 145WD tied with Thermal Dragonis, sorry for such negative input

Of course the combos with RF/R2F will lose, but how did Levithan Dragooon AD145/LW160W2D lose? Was your W2D worn? Try WD instead.
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:27 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:15 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: yeaaaah um Libra this is gunna sound mean but your combos weren't that great Unhappy they all lost to my Thermal Dragonis, even the Synchromes, so far though Grand Cetus 145WD tied with Thermal Dragonis, sorry for such negative input

Of course the combos with RF/R2F will lose, but how did Levithan Dragooon AD145/LW160W2D lose? Was your W2D worn? Try WD instead.
I'll do some tests. I'll get back to yoiu with my opinion and data too
Ok, but what condition Was your W2D in? If its too worn it won't work good and if its to mint it won't work best.
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:35 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Ok, but what condition Was your W2D in? If its too worn it won't work good and if its to mint it won't work best.
it's slightly worn.
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:36 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:35 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Ok, but what condition Was your W2D in? If its too worn it won't work good and if its to mint it won't work best.
it's slightly worn.

So is it aggressive or still calm?