Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:24 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:22 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:20 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: ED145 has scraping issues.....

IIRC the balance custom, L-Drago Destroy W145EDS, is only okay, but the others I know are good.
1. Alot of those could use MFs.
2. Fusion isn't good, Duo is way better.
3. EDS isn't good especially on W145.

EDS is useful at times, I wouldn't call it completely not good; in that specific combo, something like WD would be better, though.

Either way, not a great combination.
not good enough to still be on the tier list though. My point is that he has better combos.
1 I didn't see where he had MF's
2. It was tested and shown to have good use.
3. It was used with BD145 which is why I thought it may have some use, I'm not sure.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:25 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: 1. He doesn't have MF's...
2. It was tested and shown to have good use.
3. It was used with BD145 which is why I thought it may have some use, I'm not sure.

1. You sure?
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:08 AM)Meeper Wrote: I have 2 metal faces and a bunch of other faces.
what can I make?
as long as its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q, im happy. (Forbidden Gasher is the bey they planned on entering in the next competition)
ALSO, if you can make something better than my Phantom Cygnus 125WD, please say it, better bey= higher chance of winning the next competition Smile
2. Definatly not one of his best...
Maybe your unfimiliar with how well it actually does. He says if its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q he was happy....
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:30 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Maybe your unfimiliar with how well it actually does. He says if its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q he was happy....

But we are here to give him his best customs.
It is his best, he can use any of the three, Duo is a wobbler, Diablo is anti attack, and Fusion has Defense and Stamina.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:38 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: It is his best, he can use any of the three, Duo is a wobbler, Diablo is anti attack, and Fusion has Defense and Stamina.

RB doesn't have good stamina.
That's why it's a balance custom.
You said it had good defence and stamina..... If you want to discuss this more, PM me. I don't want this to lead to spam.
So I decided to go and order a Hades Kerbecs to my collection. Now I need some combos. My brys:

4 metal faces
D, SD, S, WB, WD
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD x2
Gravity Destroyer Atk 130F
Phantom Orion B: D
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Inferno Byxis CH120RS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thunder Lacerta WA130ES
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Cyclone Herculeo 105XF (Cousin stole my F)
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Thief Saramanda F230SF
Rock Aquario 125SF
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Striker 105CS (Again, D125 stolen)
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Earth Eagle 105HF/S
Rock Aries ED145B
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
And of course, Hades Kerbecs BD145DS.

Please can I have 2 sets of combos, Standard and Limited, for Attack, Defense, Stamina and Balance. Thanks.
For Standard, here are some suggestions:

Attack: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F (Flash in attack mode, CH120 in what you prefer.)
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD (Phantom in stamina mode)
Defense: MF Death Aquario BD145RDF (Death in defense mode)

For Limited:

Attack: Lightning L-Drago R145R2F or MF Cosmic Kerbecs R145R2F
Stamina: Earth Aquario AD145WD
Defense: MF Earth Aquario R145CS

Those are the best I could think of at the top of my head. I didn't really see any good balance combos for either format but maybe you'll find something worthwhile:

EDIT: I saw an LTD balance combo!

MF Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD I'm pretty sure it's a viable spin stealer.
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:32 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: For Standard, here are some suggestions:

Attack: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F (Flash in attack mode, CH120 in what you prefer.)
Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145WD (Phantom in stamina mode)
Defense: MF Death Aquario BD145RDF (Death in defense mode)

For Limited:

Attack: Lightning L-Drago R145R2F or MF Cosmic Kerbecs R145R2F
Stamina: Earth Aquario AD145WD
Defense: MF Earth Aquario R145CS

Those are the best I could think of at the top of my head. I didn't really see any good balance combos for either format but maybe you'll find something worthwhile:

For Standard for Balance, he could use Phantom Aquario 90 MF.
Standard-
Attack: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F
Defense: MF Death Aquario BD145RDF
Stamina: Phantom Sagittario/Aquario/Pegasus AD145WD/230D
Balance (Attack/Stamina) : Phantom (Attack) Sagittario/Pegasus 90MF

Limited-
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
Defense: MF Earth Aquario UW145/W145 CS
Anti-Attack: MF Earth Aquario R145R2F
Stamina: Burn Pegasus/Sagittario AD145WD/230D
Balance (Attack/Stamina) : Burn Pegasus/Sagittario 90MF

EDIT: Gah, missed some parts!

EDIT2: @SEAGULL- He's got the Assault version of Meteo, which is horrendously recoil-y, and is completely plastic. MLD works really well with Absorb, but Assault's just plain pointless.
(Feb. 18, 2014  1:38 PM)Cake Wrote: Standard-
Attack: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F
Defense: MF Death Aquario BD145RDF
Stamina: Phantom Sagittario/Aquario/Pegasus AD145WD/230D
Balance (Attack/Stamina) : Phantom (Attack) Sagittario/Pegasus 90MF

Limited-
Attack: MF Lightning L-Drago CH120R2F
Defense: MF Earth Aquario UW145/W145 R2F (Actually Anti-Attack, not Defense)
Stamina: Burn Pegasus/Sagittario AD145WD/230D
Balance (Attack/Stamina) : Burn Pegasus/Sagittario 90MF

Not to be rude, but Pro Seagull's suggestions are better- Aquario is a far better choice than Sagittario or Pegasus. Why suggest that Defense combo, if it's not Defense?
Anti-Attack does pretty much the same thing as Defense, though, so I just went ahead and recommended it. Somehow I missed CS in there idk Uncertain

I put Sag and Pegi on there because I wasn't sure how well Aquario worked on Burn and Phantom; in fact, IIRC Aquario is actually BAD on Phantom. Also, Pegasus II can be a good CW, as it's got an outwards weight distro and pretty good weight. If his Pegi's heavier than average, it's a good choice. Also, Sagittario II can be quite heavy, and has a good, outwards weight distribution. It was actually my CW of choice for a while.
aqaurio is not bad on phantom, in Fact aqaurio is one of the best energy rings to put on phantom, and yeah your right about pegasus and sagittario, but there not better then aqaurio
Guys, Aquario does kinda suck on Phantom compared to Cancer, Cygnus Hades aaaaaaaand........ Pegasis II! Pegasis II is actually one of the best CW's for Phantom by my solo spins, even outdoing cancer (which doesn't happen on most other wheels). I get inconsistent solo spins in general (basically after 3-5 spins they drop by 30s and thereafter every so often I'll get results 30s better, I do not know what is up) so I haven't posted them but Pegasis II, particularly the SonoKong version, is consistently up there with the best on any wheel but seems particularly good on Phantom where it was ahead of Cancer and everything else I tried by a huge margin. It is no good if it's taking hits from above, but its weight distribution is fantastic (and offensively it's no slouch though I broke my SonoKong one doing that haha).

So uh yeah it's actually his best choice, especially if he goes for 230D. Also for Phantom on MF.

Ingulit should be able to back me up on this, if you want to make sure I've not just lost my mind.

Onto Limited:
Would suggest CH120 as an option for Attack customs. Generally an awesome track for anything on RF with good height coverage whereas R145 doesn't really do much to LTDC. For Anti-Attack,

Also the combo Cake recommended for defense is kinda RF defense more than Anti-Attack as Earth can't KO much but needs a better track - R145 is a better option for a more RF-defense setup and Earth's slopes can let it KO a few things if you go with aquario over the more defensive option for earth in Sagittario II. CH120 may be worth trying as for a kinda anti-attack-ish combo it's nice to get under 145-height attack types and not be got under by CH120 ones, while perhaps using Earth's slopes to KO stuff, but R145 probably is the better choice. FWIW I was KOing MF-H Libra 230CS with Earth R145RF a while back pretty consistent so it's not a bad idea.

And, most importantly, generally Anti Attack is a good suggestion in place of defense customizations when a user can't make a good defense type, alongside a statement saying it's anti-attack, which Cake did. Nothing to fault there - the only problem is that we list one combo for each type and specifically list types at all in the first place instead of just listing the best combos the user can make and what type they are, which is silly.

Would also suggest Earth Sagittario II 90EWD for stamina - Sagittario II helps earth take hits a bit better from above as it obstructs Earth's kinda recoil prone slopes (Hades might do a good job but I can't check as I don't own one just yet), and its stamina is not much worse than Aquario's.

And then also (MF) Earth Sagittario II 90CS as a balance custom, just standard defense/stamina balance, not amazing in any way but a respectable combo.

Oh also there's a Thunder in there so give Thunder Pegasis II 230D a shot, as Leone19 was getting good results with something similar.
Please someone help me build a pro stamina and defence beyblade, i dont know parts names so please pm me email i will send u a screenshot! Thx!!!

<3
what bottom should I use to make L drago destructior(takara beys unavailable in our country) a stamina type?..is w2d is better than wd?...because I need to beat a phantom orion b:d
(Feb. 19, 2014  6:50 AM)L-metal Sam Wrote: what bottom should I use to make L drago destructior(takara beys unavailable in our country) a stamina type?..is w2d is better than wd?...because I need to beat a phantom orion b:d

Easiest way to beat Phantom Orion B: D is not by outspin but by knocking it out, so use something like LDrago Destructor CH120/R145/S130RF and you might have a shot but it might still be too light. Do you have any other metal wheels?

WD is better for same spin stamina, a worn in W2D (tip a little less sharp) is better for opposite spin stamina as it has a little LAD, but neither of those will let you outspin Phantom Orion B: D.
well...I have 2 useless wheels..dark and storm....yeah I wish the Ld iii metal frame was a bit more heavier,..how 'bout Lf tip?...not fast as lrf...but got more stamina...please tell me bout the track I should use wth drago 3 for stamina as the bottom would be lf....

well I have a hyperblade diablo nemesis.
(Feb. 19, 2014  6:17 PM)L-metal Sam Wrote: well...I have 2 useless wheels..dark and storm....yeah I wish the Ld iii metal frame was a bit more heavier,..how 'bout Lf tip?...not fast as lrf...but got more stamina...please tell me bout the track I should use wth drago 3 for stamina as the bottom would be lf....

well I have a hyperblade diablo nemesis.

LF kinda sucks. If you have the parts, make Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
damm..hell is rare...I mn kerbecs bd145.,I may find the rf...how'bout s130?

so...diablo's the 'defense attack' type...eh?
(Feb. 19, 2014  6:56 PM)L-metal Sam Wrote: damm..hell is rare...I mn kerbecs bd145.,I may find the rf...how'bout s130?

Not really, but it might be in your area. R2F or LRF would also work. Well, R145 would do better.

This combo makes it anti-attack Wink
I see....how can I make an attack combo wth flash?