"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yes, but not with the non-gimmick track 230, I believe he was just talking about the regular 230.
yeah, TB would be best then.
Ok, so I just got a samurai ifrit and I may get a ronin dragoon so I can have a reverse and regular rotating bey, that will beat my friend's ifrit salamander sw145 cgf. What spin track and performance tip would be my best option for a strong attack-type? The spin tracks I have are d125, 125, and w145. I would also have a lw160 if I got dragoon. The performance tips I have are b, sf, and cf. If I got a dragoon then I would also have a bsf.
You should get a Leviathan but your best bet is Ifrit Dragooon D125CF.
(Feb. 16, 2014  5:55 PM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: Ok, so I just got a samurai ifrit and I may get a ronin dragoon so I can have a reverse and regular rotating bey, that will beat my friend's ifrit salamander sw145 cgf. What spin track and performance tip would be my best option for a strong attack-type? The spin tracks I have are d125, 125, and w145. I would also have a lw160 if I got dragoon. The performance tips I have are b, sf, and cf. If I got a dragoon then I would also have a bsf.

Cgf? I think you mean GCF. Your best attack tip is CF. but in a zero-g stadium, I'd go with BSF since it has decent anti-sway.
It's mainly a matter of opinion, beacuse either works well. Personally, I'd use the Zero-G Attacker/Sway Attacker, because it has the best chance to beat the most opponents, whereas anti-sway can only beat Zero-G attack/Sway.

I'd also switch the track to SW145 since it has the most weight.
He's just trying to beat Zero-G attack, So Anti-Sway would be best.
Yes, but he asked for an attack type, a Zero-G defender would be better though.
I don't have the sw145, that is what my friend has. I have a w145, and we both have the Blazing Dojo Beystadium. What would my best bet be for that stadium? We've been messing around, and I have a better launch than my friend (The one who uses synchrome), and my ifrit almost beat his ifrit salamander. I would have bought a ronin dragoon a while ago and made a decent combo for use against him through trial and error, but my local walmart wont have one in stock until the 21st of February.
(Feb. 16, 2014  7:31 PM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: I don't have the sw145, that is what my friend has. I have a w145, and we both have the Blazing Dojo Beystadium. What would my best bet be for that stadium? We've been messing around, and I have a better launch than my friend (The one who uses synchrome), and my ifrit almost beat his ifrit salamander. I would have bought a ronin dragoon a while ago and made a decent combo for use against him through trial and error, but my local walmart wont have one in stock until the 21st of February.
beys in walmart not in stock? Same here, only my local walmart restock is on june 2, 2014 :( this is why all my beys are japenese, because they are the only beys i can get.
(Feb. 16, 2014  7:31 PM)TheDigitizedOne Wrote: I don't have the sw145, that is what my friend has. I have a w145, and we both have the Blazing Dojo Beystadium. What would my best bet be for that stadium? We've been messing around, and I have a better launch than my friend (The one who uses synchrome), and my ifrit almost beat his ifrit salamander. I would have bought a ronin dragoon a while ago and made a decent combo for use against him through trial and error, but my local walmart wont have one in stock until the 21st of February.
just use Ifrit Dragooon D125CF. its a staller/spin stealer.
I would like a balance type hey and I have these parts
Spiral fox energy ring and fusion wheel
Fang Leone energy ring
Thermal aserta energy ring and fusion wheel
Galaxy pegasus fusion wheel
Grand Capricorn energy ring
Aquario spin track
B ball performance tip
(Feb. 17, 2014  1:34 AM)cnardiello Wrote: I would like a balance type hey and I have these parts
Spiral fox energy ring and fusion wheel
Fang Leone energy ring
Thermal aserta energy ring and fusion wheel
Galaxy pegasus fusion wheel
Grand Capricorn energy ring
Aquario spin track
B ball performance tip
Thermal Leone II 100B. It's not very good, try getting some better parts.
Ok, I need some combos (For testing my phantom cygnus 125WD, and so my friends wont lose in the first round in the next tournament)
So here's my parts:
Performance tips:
F series: MF, WF, R2F, CF
S series: dont have any available at the moment
D series: WD, SD, W2D
B series: RB, JB, MB
Other tips: EDS, SWD, RDF, F:S, X:D, B:D, D:D
Tracks:
Basic Tracks: 90, 100, 130, 145, 230
Defense: ED145, S130, AD145
Wing Tracks: T125, W145
Metal Wheels:
Flame, Cloud, Fusion, Wing, Jade, Duo, Fang, Diablo, Kreis, Death, Variares, Scythe, Ldrago Destroy, Ldrago Guardian.
Energy rings:
Leone III, Pegesus III, Jupiter, Hades, Quetzicoatl, Unicorno I, Nemesis, Orion, Uranus, Virgo, Kronos.
Zego-G Specific parts:
Warrior Wheels: Ifraid, Saramanda
Element Wheels: Pirate, Ninja, Samurai
I have 2 metal faces and a bunch of other faces.
what can I make?
as long as its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q, im happy. (Forbidden Gasher is the bey they planned on entering in the next competition)
ALSO, if you can make something better than my Phantom Cygnus 125WD, please say it, better bey= higher chance of winning the next competition :)
Duo Hades W145WD. It is your best stamina combination I could make.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:08 AM)Meeper Wrote: Ok, I need some combos (For testing my phantom cygnus 125WD, and so my friends wont lose in the first round in the next tournament)
So here's my parts:
Performance tips:
F series: MF, WF, R2F, CF
S series: dont have any available at the moment
D series: WD, SD, W2D
B series: RB, JB, MB
Other tips: EDS, SWD, RDF, FConfused, XGrin, BGrin, DGrin
Tracks:
Basic Tracks: 90, 100, 130, 145, 230
Defense: ED145, S130, AD145
Wing Tracks: T125, W145
Metal Wheels:
Flame, Cloud, Fusion, Wing, Jade, Duo, Fang, Diablo, Kreis, Death, Variares, Scythe, Ldrago Destroy, Ldrago Guardian.
Energy rings:
Leone III, Pegesus III, Jupiter, Hades, Quetzicoatl, Unicorno I, Nemesis, Orion, Uranus, Virgo, Kronos.
Zego-G Specific parts:
Warrior Wheels: Ifraid, Saramanda
Element Wheels: Pirate, Ninja, Samurai
I have 2 metal faces and a bunch of other faces.
what can I make?
as long as its better than Forbidden Gasher 230Q, im happy. (Forbidden Gasher is the bey they planned on entering in the next competition)
Try these:

Attack: VariAres/ Fang Leone (if TT) W145/T125 R2F
Stamina: Duo (if TT) Pegasus III/Hades 230 SD/ W145 WD
Defense: Duo Pegasus/Hades III ED145 RB/RDF
Balance: (Anti-Attack, in this case) Diablo Hades 90/ED145 R2F, Duo Hades 230 MB
Defence: MF Duo Hades AD145/ED145RDF
Stamina: duo hades W145WD
Attack: MF variares S130R2F
Balance: Duo Hades 230MB
Attack: Vari Ares S130R2F
Defense: Duo Nemesis? 230RB/RDF
Stamina: Duo Hades 230SD/W145WD
Balance: L-Drago Destroy W145EDS/Fusion Hades 90RB/Diablo Nemesis S130R2F/Duo Hades 230MB
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:12 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Duo Hades W145WD. It is your best stamina combination I could make.
Thanks, dont forget about attack and defense, because having lots of good beys to use is nice :)
Im testing the bey right now, reached 2 minutes already!
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:16 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Attack: Vari Ares S130R2F
Balance: L-Drago Destroy W145EDS/Fusion Hades 90RB/Diablo Nemesis S130R2F/Duo Hades 230MB

The defence and 2 of the balance customs aren't good bro.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:18 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:

ED145 has scraping issues..... and not to mention its recoil.

IIRC the balance custom, L-Drago Destroy W145EDS, is only okay, but the others I know are good.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:20 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:18 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:

ED145 has scraping issues.....

IIRC the balance custom, L-Drago Destroy W145EDS, is only okay, but the others I know are good.
1. Alot of those could use MFs.
2. Fusion isn't good, Duo is way better.
3. EDS isn't good especially on W145.
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:22 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:20 AM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  3:18 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: The defence and 2 of the balance customs aren't good bro.

ED145 has scraping issues.....

1. Alot of those could use MFs.
2. Fusion isn't good, Duo is way better.
3. EDS isn't good especially on W145.

EDS is useful at times, I wouldn't call it completely not good; in that specific combo, something like WD would be better, though.

Either way, not a great combination.