"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I need help figuring out what the tier 1 beyblade parts are in Shogun Steel. I don't have a lot of Zero G beys but I'll buy whatever is top tier. Preferably attack types.
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:11 PM)300704580 Wrote: I need help figuring out what the tier 1 beyblade parts are in Shogun Steel. I don't have a lot of Zero G beys but I'll buy whatever is top tier. Preferably attack types.
Here's the tier list Smile http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Zero...Discussion
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:02 AM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  10:34 PM)"Kira Wrote: There isn't necessarily a "best", but MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145/H145RF/R2F/LRF works well.

Balro Balro CH120RF and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 R2F.
ther both really good but some of the other top-tier combo's can beat both of the combo's you sugested
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:32 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  10:34 PM)"Kira Wrote: There isn't necessarily a "best", but MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145/H145RF/R2F/LRF works well.

ther both really good but some of the other top-tier combo's can beat both of the combo's you sugested
no combo is undefeatable. They suggested some of the best attack combos.
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:32 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote:

He asked for the "best" Attack Synchrom, which they answered with Top Tier Attack Beyblades.

Of course Defense and other types on the list can beat it. Tongue_out

EDIT: Slightly beaten by Dragon King. Tongue_out
He was asking best attack beys, not best Beyblade. I find it hard to believe there's some better combos for attack than those three...

Edit: Double Beaten...
aw? yes there isXD and he asked for the best attack synchrome and those combo's aquamarine sugested wern't actaully the best attack synchromes so what are you talking about?
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:42 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: aw? yes there isXD and he asked for the best attack synchrome and those combo's aquamarine sugested wern't actaully the best attack synchromes so what are you talking about?

They listed three of the main attack synchromes, which is more than enough - though really, the person should have been directed to the competitive customizations list.

I see you posting a lot of really poor recommendations and incorrect opinions on parts in a lot of places - talk less, listen more, and you'll understand why I'm saying this eventually, even if it sounds rude now.
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:42 PM)bladeryBoB66 Wrote: aw? yes there isXD and he asked for the best attack synchrome and those combo's aquamarine sugested wern't actaully the best attack synchromes so what are you talking about?

Those combos suggested by Kira And Aquarmarine are some of the best in BB10, most are already top tier and the other very possibly will become top tier.....

EDIT: The post below me: I meant some of the best attack types.
(Jan. 27, 2014  9:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:

Those combos suggested by Kira And Aquarmarine are some of the best in BB10, most are already top tier and the other very possibly will become top tier.....

In any case, as previously stated, there is no "best"; they listed Top Tier (or close to Top Tier) Results.
ok sorry about all of that![align=left]@think: actaully some of my recommendations are good and you are right about some of my other recommendations.
Kai-V here r the 2 beys i would like u to create for me please. And create them as fast as u can no rush :

1. Earth Aquila 145WD

2. Rock Leone 145WB

I'm asking u this very nicely because I want to join tournaments, bet people, and have my own bey or set of beys.
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:08 PM)kamal359 Wrote: Kai-V here r the 2 beys i would like u to create for me please. And create them as fast as u can no rush :

1. Earth Aquila 145WD

2. Rock Leone 145WB

I'm asking u this very nicely because I want to join tournaments, bet people, and have my own bey or set of beys.

Kai-V doesn't "make" beyblades, this thread is for you to list your beyblades and we will show you what your best combo(s) are.
Dragon King can u please help me make a few beyblades because i'm new at doing things like this and i don't know how to do it.
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:41 PM)kamal359 Wrote: Dragon King can u please help me make a few beyblades because i'm new at doing things like this and i don't know how to do it.

When you say make, do you mean physically consstruct one, or just make a combination?
I mean i want to create my very own combination of beyblades with some help because im new here and its my first time ever doing it.
(Jan. 29, 2014  10:04 PM)kamal359 Wrote: I mean i want to create my very own combination of beyblades with some help because im new here and its my first time ever doing it.

In that case, your best bet is using a stock Earth Eagle.

Just try to use a bit better grammar, so its easier to understand what you mean. Tongue_out
(Jan. 29, 2014  10:04 PM)kamal359 Wrote: I mean i want to create my very own combination of beyblades with some help because im new here and its my first time ever doing it.

If you need help actually getting the Beyblades, just look around on Ebay or Amazon. There's a lot of fakes so make sure to type in "Takara" or "Hasbro" before the Beyblade name so only legit ones come up. A bunch of people on the WBO are also selling their Beyblades so you might be able to find the ones you want here.

If you need help building a combo your best choices have already been given to you in a previous post, Earth Aquila 145WB for Defense and Earth Aquila 145WD for Stamina.

The WBO does not actually manufacture Beyblades, but we can give you advice on how to rearrange your parts to "make" new customisations.
anyone please just teach me how to create combinations of beyblades to use in tournaments.
(Jan. 29, 2014  10:43 PM)kamal359 Wrote: anyone please just teach me how to create combinations of beyblades to use in tournaments.

If you mean how to put a Bey together, it'd go in Ask a Question, Get an Answer, but I'll answer you now.
kamal359, in order to make a beyblade for you, we need to know ALL the beyblades you have; all the parts. We can't do anything unless you tell us what you have.
leone for all the things u have bin telling me i just want to learn how to put a bey together not take a bey apart for how your telling i don't understand u
(Jan. 29, 2014  11:42 PM)kamal359 Wrote: leone for all the things u have bin telling me i just want to learn how to put a bey together not take a bey apart for how your telling i don't understand u

As I said, please ask questions like this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.

Again, I'll answer you here:

Again, anymore questions similar belong in Ask a Question, Get an Answer. Thank you.
can anyone please teach me how to put together a bey because i don't know how to do it
Dude, why do you keep SPAMing? Just do what Leone19 said. Unless you think this is online battles?