"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
whats a rubber defense tip you mean from jupiter
(Jan. 22, 2014  7:38 AM)amidamaru Wrote: whats a rubber defense tip you mean from jupiter

That would work. I mean RSF, RDF, RB, CS etc.
what are your best combos
Can any one build me a combo I have these parts:

Ill try to help you guys xD

Sun try this face destroyer energy ring cosmi metal phoenic spin track 105 and rsf tip

Amidamaru my best como was demonic wing pegasus

*combo

Is this good?

Wing pegasus face bolt wing pegasus fusionmetals burning sun track and wing pegasus flat tip
(Jan. 22, 2014  11:31 AM)OmegaPhantom Wrote: Ill try to help you guys xD

Sun try this face destroyer energy ring cosmi metal phoenic spin track 105 and rsf tip

Amidamaru my best como was demonic wing pegasus

*combo

Is this good?

Wing pegasus face bolt wing pegasus fusionmetals burning sun track and wing pegasus flat tip

Destroyer only works and fits with Gravity...
As for "Demon" Pegasus, it's really Wing Pegasus, since combo nicknames aren't allowed. However, there is no track called "Burning Sun". Tongue_out

For Sun Raider: try using Gravity Destroyer ____ RSF.
im researching on the bey combos for the generation of beys,i was wondering if there is a combo that may against to all attribute,some combo are heavy types but less stamina,high recoil bey which result to less stamina,the mechanic papa custom launcher contribute some of innovation to beys,if the takara create a more heavy type bey with a high RPM launcher then you achieve that clashing result...i will be participating for some of the combos those will be based on the wiki and thru bey knowledge and experience in battle...i made a combo that is a balance attribute but still researching to counter new generation and combos,beyblade is so interesting...

try using Reviser Dragoon Bearing Drive
,consider a zombie combo...
(Jan. 22, 2014  4:21 PM)wolfvern Wrote: im researching on the bey combos for the generation of beys,i was wondering if there is a combo that may against to all attribute,some combo are heavy types but less stamina,high recoil bey which result to less stamina,the mechanic papa custom launcher contribute some of innovation to beys,if the takara create a more heavy type bey with a high RPM launcher then you achieve that clashing result...i will be participating for some of the combos those will be based on the wiki and thru bey knowledge and experience in battle...i made a combo that is a balance attribute but still researching to counter new generation and combos,beyblade is so interesting...

try using Reviser Dragoon Bearing Drive
,consider a zombie combo...

I'm a little confused with what you're trying to say, and who you suggested Dragoon to, haha.

If you mean you "made" Reviser Dragoon, it's actually already Top-Tier for Zero-G, however it is a Stamina/Spin Stealer, not really Balance. Technically, it is not a "Zombie".

If you're looking for a combo that does very well against all-types, try Genbull Dragoon F230 GCF.
(Jan. 23, 2014  1:42 PM)The sun raider Wrote: w145 for which type of bey it is suitable.
Duo_W145WD, Phantom_W145WD, there is a few more, If I could recall Smile
W145 has the most use in Stamina customs, but has also provided use in this attack custom:

MF-H Flash Eonis W145MF, the W145 is used as a boost of stamina to further increase Flash's dominance.

W145 is used in combos such as, MF-F Duo Cygnus W145WD/EWD,MF-F Phantom Gasher W145WD/EWD.
hey guys. i have a good beyblade combo and i was wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to make it better. here is the combo:

diablo nemesis h145 bwd,

thanks! id really appriciate any help.
List your parts or otherwise we can't help you.

I'd suggest this though: MF-H Diablo Nemesis BD145RF.
ok. i cant tell you all my parts, i have too darn many. but i can tell you my competitive parts.

no special faces.

energy rings: bull, pegasusiii

fusion wheels: spiral, basalt, rock,(idk if competitive or not,) blitz,(hasbro non 4d) omega,(idk if competitive,) scythe(hasbro non 4d), thermal,(idk if competitive.

spin tracks:230, uw145, 90, 85, ch120(broken) sr200, 125, 100, 145, t125

preformance tips: wd, sf, eds, mb, wf, xf, hf, b, sd, es.

sorry about that. i forgot.

oops. posted too much. idk how to delete posts.
ok. i cant tell you all my parts, i have too darn many. but i can tell you my competitive parts.

no special faces.

fusion wheels: spiral, basalt, rock,(idk if competitive or not,) blitz,(hasbro non 4d) omega,(idk if competitive,) scythe(hasbro non 4d), thermal,(idk if competitive.

no special faces.

no special faces.

Some parts you listed ain't that good. However, some of them do really good in Limited. It's just a shame Basalts banned. It would help if you listed them all, but I'll work on these.

Attack: Spiral/Omega Pegasis III 90XF
Defense: Scythe/Basalt Bull 90/145 MB?
Stamina: Scythe Bull 90/145WD

It's really all I can work on. If you had some Rubber Defense Bottoms and Attack, you would have decent combos.
what is the best attack synchrome combo?
There isn't necessarily a "best", but MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145/H145RF/R2F/LRF works well.
(Jan. 24, 2014  10:34 PM)"Kira Wrote: There isn't necessarily a "best", but MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang GB145/H145RF/R2F/LRF works well.

Balro Balro CH120RF and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 R2F.
Balro Balro CH120RF and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 R2F.
[/quote]
I do not believe that a rubber attack tip like RF or R2F would do much good, due to the friction it would create. At least, that is what I have heard.
(Jan. 26, 2014  2:16 AM)sora9332 Wrote: Balro Balro CH120RF and Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 R2F.
I do not believe that a rubber attack tip like RF or R2F would do much good, due to the friction it would create. At least, that is what I have heard.
[/quote]

Who told you that? They are good. In BB-10 at least. They have fast speed.
The friction is absolutely necessary to increase speed and reduce recoil for Attack types; without rubber they are liable to KO themselves with their own recoil.
that is true, but is it not also true that the rubber attack also causes the bey to lose stamina faster than without the rubber?
While that is true, it makes up for it in attack power, its the risk you have to take if you want to play competitively with an attack type.

You can always try WSF, MF, or CF/GCF if you don't feel comfortable with using a tip with low stamina.

WSF, this has a powerful attack and good stamina, it has more stamina than CF/GCF and more attack power than MF, but it has less stamina than MF and less attack than CF/GCF, and can't hold the best flower pattern.

MF, this has the most Stamina of the three and can hold a very good stall pattern.

CF/GCF, These have excellent attack power, but you'd need a deep bank to hold an OK stall pattern,

Overall, I strongly reccomend you use RF/R2F because it has the best attack power and easiest stall pattern, but MF might be the next best choice, IMO.