"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
How will I get killed? The best destab I know is Flame Gasher 100SF. That is the closet I coukd ge, I think this combo isd decent.
It's not so good.
(Jan. 04, 2014  6:53 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: It's not so good.

Elaborate. Why is it so bad if it's not far off the possibly best destab out there?
(Jan. 04, 2014  6:55 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:

Elaborate. Why is it so bad if it's not far off the possibly best destab out there?

you should read here more, you'll understand Smilehttp://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-MFB-Stand...omizations
(Jan. 04, 2014  5:49 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: I need 8 combos, you can't use the same parts 2 times. Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance/Spin-steal/Equalizer.

Rock Aquario 125 SF
Dark Wolf DF145 FS
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Rock Aries ED145 B
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Inferno Byxis CH120 RS
Flame Sagittario II 230 WD
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Ray Striker _____ CS
Death Quetzalcoatl 125 RDF
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Thunder Lacerta WA130 ES
Burn Fireblaze 130 MS
Phanton Orion BGrin
Thief Saramanda F230 SF
Rock Zurafa R145 WB
Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Earth Eagle 105 HF/S
Cyclone Herculeo 105 XF
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD x2
Gravity Destroyer 130 F
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85 XF
Screw Capricorne 90 MF

4 Metal faces

A ton of other tips

D x3
SD x3
MB
WD x7
S x3
R2F
LRF
LF
RSF x2
CS
DS
F x4

8 combos coming up! The best will be at the top.

Attack: MF Gravity Perseus R145LRF/R2F
MF Lightning L Drago 100 LRF/R2F

Stamina: Phantom Aquario AD145/230/ D/WD
Earth____ AD145/230 D/WD

Defense: MF Basalt Horigam 105 CS/RDF
Earth___ 100RDF/CS

Spin-Stealer: Gravity Perseus CH120/F230 EWD B D

Balance: Basalt___ 230MB

I know you said don't use double parts. I've done my best to limit it.

Also, take notice of the other guys' combos. These are what my suggestions are. So keep all of these in mind.
well actaully flame gasher 100 sf might be pretty good in limited format
(Jan. 04, 2014  8:52 PM)bladery66 Wrote:

Destabilizers were never that effective to begin with, pretty much all they had going for them was the element of surprise, because no on expected you to use one. Plus, Flame never had enough slope for effective destabilization.
(Jan. 04, 2014  8:52 PM)bladery66 Wrote:
Possibly, But it probably get destroyed by a Libra, Or Gravity Perseus F230CF. Not trying to go off topic.
Agreed. Lets not get off-topic. All I'm gonna say is... Enough has been said. After all, I'm sure this wonderful place known as "Beywiki" might have the answer.
How would Killerken Reviser SP230WDS, Wyvang Dragoon LW160GCF, Goreim Behemoth T120BSF, Ifraid Gryph SR200EDS, and Pheonix Bahamoote SW145WSF do in a BB-10, I'm not sure about 2 or 3 of them and I can't use better chrome wheels than what I've listed to help them. I can switch around other parts that have been listed as needed and do have some extra tracks and/or tips available. If there are ways to improve any of them, can you please list multiple options.

,Thank you.
(Jan. 05, 2014  5:48 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: How would Killerken Reviser SP230WDS, Wyvang Dragoon LW160GCF, Goreim Behemoth T120BSF, Ifraid Gryph SR200EDS, and Pheonix Bahamoote SW145WSF do in a BB-10, I'm not sure about 2 or 3 of them and I can't use better chrome wheels than what I've listed to help them. I can switch around other parts that have been listed as needed and do have some extra tracks and/or tips available. If there are ways to improve any of them, can you please list multiple options.

,Thank you.

1. I assume you mean EDS? Killerken Reviser is good for Defense, not sure how it would fair with SP230 and EDS. I know BD145/E230 CS/RSF/RB is preferred.
2. It's probably be a better idea to use a rubber attack tip, considering this combo with GCF would probably be more useful in Zero-G.
3. Goriem Behemoth aren't that good paired with each other, so that combo wouldn't be the best. Tongue_out
4. Ifraid is mainly used for Attack, Gryph for Balance. Putting those on a Stamina-y setup wouldn't be too great.
5. Bahamoote generally does well for Attack on Ifraid.

Modified:

1. Killerken Reviser E230/BD145 CS/RSF/RB
2. Wyvang Dragoon LW165 or SA165 (ATK. Mode) R2F
3. Nothing, really.
4./5. Bahamoote Ifrit SA165 R2F

Just my opinion on those, haha.
I think he means SWD. So his spin stealer combo would be Wyvang Dragooon SA165(ZRG Atk. Mode)SWD.
But that has recoil. it would die against attack.
(Jan. 05, 2014  8:10 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote: But that has recoil. it would die against attack.

(Killerken/Reviser/Genbull) Dragoon SA165 EWD is Top Tier, so its just a variation of it. Since its Stamina/Spin Steal, Attack would dominate, its known, haha.

But, Shining God MS, why would SA165 be in Attack mode? Wouldn't that only work well with Girago Dragoon and EWD? P
(Jan. 05, 2014  5:48 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: How would Killerken Reviser SP230WDS, Wyvang Dragoon LW160GCF, Goreim Behemoth T120BSF, Ifraid Gryph SR200EDS, and Pheonix Bahamoote SW145WSF do in a BB-10, I'm not sure about 2 or 3 of them and I can't use better chrome wheels than what I've listed to help them. I can switch around other parts that have been listed as needed and do have some extra tracks and/or tips available. If there are ways to improve any of them, can you please list multiple options.

,Thank you.

With just those parts if recommend reviser/killerken dragooon sa165swd(?), killerken dragooon t125gcf and reviser killerken sr200bsf.
Sorry if I'm missing something but where is this SA165 coming from? I do not see it in his post (though he should have listed out all the parts he had in the first place as to not waste people's time).

Also, *Aquamarine*, please stop correcting people on things that they know or that you're just wrong about. I don't know if you're just having a bad day or something but yeah that's twice in quick succession I've seen you do this now.
(Jan. 05, 2014  8:33 PM)th!nk Wrote: Sorry if I'm missing something but where is this SA165 coming from? I do not see it in his post (though he should have listed out all the parts he had in the first place as to not waste people's time).

Also, *Aquamarine*, please stop correcting people on things that they know or that you're just wrong about. I don't know if you're just having a bad day or something but yeah that's twice in quick succession I've seen you do this now.

I originally suggested SA165 in place of LW160 if he had it, since he said to suggest things/make modifications, as he had "extra parts". He never directly said so, so my apologies if that started anything, haha.
Oh okay, also just for reference, it's LW160 haha Smile
@Th!nk
your right, but I have a lot of available parts and most of them aren't good, but I'll list them.

Chrome Wheels:
Tracks:
4D Bottoms:
Tips:
I want these for BB-10 format please.
Hi, i want create a ultimate combo Defense-Stamina.
I absolutely use Phantom I and GB145, wich performance tip and energy ring should i use ?
I've got : WD, W2D, SF, BS, ES or WB ?
For energy ring i've got : Virgo, Orion, Leone, Lyre, Kronos, Capricorne, Rex and Lynx
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:20 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, i want create a ultimate combo Defense-Stamina.
I absolutely use Phantom I and GB145, wich performance tip and energy ring should i use ?
For energy ring i've got : Virgo, Orion, Leone, Lyre, Kronos, Capricorne, Rex and Lynx

They don't really go together. Earth is more what your looking for.

I think Virgo/Orion and WD/WB

Like I said Phantom is more used in Stamina. There isn't that many Defense-Stamina combos. If you list all your parts it might help.
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:27 PM)" L Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:20 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hi, i want create a ultimate combo Defense-Stamina.

Like I said Phantom is more used in Stamina. There isn't that many Defense-Stamina combos. If you list all your parts it might help.
I want more focus on stamina, i want a combo best than Phantom Leone SW145 WD, my unbeat bey since 2 years
In total :
Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Duo Ice-Titan 230 WD
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
L-Drago III Destructor LW105 LF
Wing Pegasus 90 WF
Phantom Orion B : D
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Blitz Lynx TR145 R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Death Quetzacoatl 125 SF
Storm Capricorne M145 Q
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Variares 145 WB
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:32 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:27 PM)" L Wrote:

I want more focus on stamina, i want a combo best than Phantom Leone SW145 WD, my unbeat bey since 2 years
In total :
Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Duo Ice-Titan 230 WD
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Wing Pegasus 90 WF
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Blitz Lynx TR145 R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Death Quetzacoatl 125 SF
Storm Capricorne M145 Q
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Variares 145 WB

This should help it: Phantom Pegasis/Virgo W145WD. Or for Attack: Wing Pegasis 90/GB145R2F. Or: Phantom Pegasis 90MF (Works better on 85.)
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:42 PM)" L Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:32 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2014  5:27 PM)" L Wrote: They don't really go together. Earth is more what your looking for.

In total :
Cosmic Pegasus W105 R2F
Duo Ice-Titan 230 WD
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Wing Pegasus 90 WF
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Blitz Lynx TR145 R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Death Quetzacoatl 125 SF
Storm Capricorne M145 Q
Earth Virgo GB145 BS
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Variares 145 WB

This should help it: Phantom Pegasis/Virgo W145WD. Or for Attack: Wing Pegasis 90/GB145R2F. Or: Phantom Pegasis 90MF (Works better on 85.)

Pegasis really help for stamina !?!? :o
Yes, well I believe only Wing Pegasus's energy ring since it has iron fillings and adds some weight to the beySmile