"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:16 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:10 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Fusion Wheel: Variares and Blitz
Spin Track: 100
Performance Tip: DGrin and RSF

Is your rsf an aggressive mold?

yes it is

(Dec. 27, 2013  11:15 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: You should get L Drago Destructor and Beat Lynx so you can make this spin stealer: L Drago Destructor AD145WD.

Leone19 said that Phantom Orion BGrin would have an advantage over that spin stealer. Is that true?
i need a combo bey i have omega dragonis85xf and orionbd please give acombo
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:11 AM)diablo striker Wrote: i need a combo bey i have omega dragonis85xf and orionbd please give acombo

You can make Phantom (attack) Orion/Dragonis85XF
You should try and get some better beysSmile like Flash Saggitario and some Shogun Steel beys!Smile
Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Performance Tip: D:D and RSF (Attack Mold)
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:52 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Performance Tip: DGrin and RSF (Attack Mold)

You can make a good combo by using these
blitz striker D: D
and you should buy some shogan steel beys and beys like cosmic pegasus diablo nemasis and flash sagitario
(Dec. 28, 2013  9:30 AM)guardian ifrit Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:52 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Performance Tip: D:D and RSF (Attack Mold)

You can make a good combo by using these
blitz striker D: D
and you should by some shogan steel beys and beys like cosmic pegasus diablo nemasis and flash sagitario

Ok if I use the D:D tip with Blitz Striker, which mode do you recommend the tip should be in?

And there are no Shogun steel beys in my country... yet.
you can use any of 3 tips when you battle some one there are three rounds just change the tip that time and if there are no shogan steel bey in your country can you buy some from me ???
can i have a good combo using these beys
cosmic pegasus FGrin
Flash Sagitario 230 wd
kries cygnus 145 wd
galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ldrago destroy FConfused
(Dec. 28, 2013  10:51 AM)rock kyoya Wrote: can i have a good combo using these beys
cosmic pegasus FGrin
Flash Sagitario 230 wd
kries cygnus 145 wd
galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ldrago destroy FConfused

It'd be a bit outclassed by Synchroms, but it's pretty good:

Flash SGTO 145 R2F.

It's really nice for Attack, but try to get a W145, GB145, or S130 to help it out. Tongue_out
(Dec. 28, 2013  10:51 AM)rock kyoya Wrote: can i have a good combo using these beys
cosmic pegasus FGrin
Flash Sagitario 230 wd
kries cygnus 145 wd
galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ldrago destroy FConfused

I think this is your best shot: Flash Pegasis 145R2F. It's a attack type Beylade and it's still tier on the list. If you had a S130 it would work better.
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:16 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:
cosmic pegasus FGrin
Flash Sagitario 230 wd
kries cygnus 145 wd
galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ldrago destroy FConfused

I think this is your best shot: Flash Pegasis 145R2F. It's a attack type Beylade and it's still tier on the list. If you had a S130 it would work better.
145 wouldn't be that good. W105 would even be better.
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:24 PM)Oddity Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:16 PM)Galaxy Blade Wrote:
cosmic pegasus FGrin
Flash Sagitario 230 wd
kries cygnus 145 wd
galaxy pegasus w105 r2f
ldrago destroy FConfused

145 wouldn't be that good. W105 would even be better.
Are you sure? I've seen W105 is good, but when I tested I got better results with 145 then W105...

Even Leone19 thinks that too..
130 and low tracks perform better for flash if your using a attack rubber tip , if your using MF for flash then 145 height is good ... eh, thats what ive personally seen while using flash for the past one year..
EDIT: MF= metal flat Smile
Why is 145 height tracks on the tier list for flash?

W145, H145, and GB145 work best with Flash because it gives it the best height for better structure and has better weight for smash than low-height variants, without getting in the way of contact points.
(Dec. 28, 2013  7:47 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Why is 145 height tracks on the tier list for flash?

W145, H145, and GB145 work best with Flash because it gives it the best height for better structure and has better weight for smash than low-height variants, without getting in the way of contact points.
yo guys i need a combo, i have all the necessary tracks and tips
saramander x 2 , girago x 2, gryph, balro and goriem .... any nice combo from these ?
EDIT: dragooon and orojya too , i forgot to mention these
Spin-Steal: Saramanda Dragooon SA165EWD

Anti-Attack: Girago Girago BD145RF

That's about it. Reviser and Killerken might work better on Spin-Steal.
(Dec. 28, 2013  8:10 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Spin-Steal: Dragooon Saramanda SA165EWD

Anti-Attack: Girago Girago BD145RF

That's about it. Reviser and Killerken might work better on Spin-Steal.
thanks ! i can try the above two combos , i dont own a revizer or killerkien Smile thanks
I mixed up the chrome wheels, Dragooon should be on top. No problem. Smile
Hello,
i want create the best jumping combo, what can i use ?
I know M145 is pretty usefull but does Quake can be replace by a best performance tip that increase better bounces ?
What fusion wheel and energy ring are best ?
You have to list your parts for us to build you a combo.
(Dec. 28, 2013  8:32 PM)Kaizer Wrote: You have to list your parts for us to build you a combo.
Ok, but i was talking about pieces i dont have
Cosmic Pegasus w105 R2F
Duo Ice-Titan 230 WD
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
L-Drago III Destructor LW105 LF
Wing Pegasus 90 WF
Phantom Orion B : D
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Blitz Lynx TR145 R2F
Samurai Ifrit W145 CF
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
Death Quetzacoatl 125 SF
Storm Capricorne M145 Q
Eart Virgo G145 BS
Poison Serpent SW145 SD
Variares 145 WB
(Dec. 28, 2013  8:31 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hello,
I know M145 is pretty usefull but does Quake can be replace by a best performance tip that increase better bounces ?

I actually play around w this every once in awhile. I use Blitz Unicorno w a metal ball.
Do not use metal spike as it will destroy your stadium
(Dec. 28, 2013  8:54 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  8:31 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: Hello,

I actually play around w this every once in awhile. I use Blitz Unicorno w a metal ball.
Do not use metal spike as it will destroy your stadium
Does it jump long and high best than Storm capricorn ? (can you send me a picture or a video of your combo please ?))
why don't you just try out the combo out yourself?