"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 25, 2013  2:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2013  2:20 AM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Hey guys i'm finally back!! I also got the samurai cyclone battle set from hasbro, here are the parts hope you can make the best combo!

Samurai ifrit W145CF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
D125
WD
B
C145
CS
M145
S
if u are using to cyclone stadium u should use salamander ifrit w145cf, do y have anymore Metal wheels/chrome wheels?
Yea that's pretty much it.. but i do have old metal fusion parts
Rock x2
Flame
Earth
Storm

and yes i'm also using the cyclone battle set
Can someone make a few combos for me please? I play in the BB-10 and Hasbro stadium so can I get different combos for both stadiums please? Thanks! My beyblades are in my signature.
phantom aqaurio 85 mf but you should put an mf-l on itWink
Just look at the tier list for BB-10 combos, and check the Hasbro Testing Thread.
In Standard Format:
Attack: MF/MF-H Flash(Attack Mode) Cetus W145MF/CH120R2F/LRF/RF
Defense: Reviser Dragooon BD145CS(calm)/RDF/RSF/RF or MF/MF-H Duo(Stamina Mode)Aquario BD145CS/RDF/RSF/RF
Stamina: Phantom(Stamina Mode)Aquario W145WD or Duo(Stamina Mode)Aquario W145WD
Balance: MF-L Phantom(Attack Mode)85MF

In Limited Format:
Attack: MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus(Counter Mode)R145/D125RF or MF/MF-H Screw Uranus R145/D125RF or MF/MF-H Lightning L Drago CH120/R145/D125RF/R2F/LRF

Defense: MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus 230CS

Stamina: Burn Aquario W145WD

Balance: MF-L Burn Aquario 85MF or Gravity Perseus D125CF
Im just starting with the synchrome line and i have the selected parts below. (NOTE: Im not using the Zero G stadium yet.)

Warrior Wheels:
Golem
Gargoyle
Behemoth
Dragoon

Element Wheel:
Ronin
Beserker
Archer
Bandit

Spin Track

DF145
SA165
SR200
LW160

Preformance Tip:

BSF
BWD
WSF
BS
Your best synchrome you can make is Gargoyle Dragoon SA165BWD.
Samurai pegasus w105 r2f
samurai ifrit w145 cf
ninja salamander sw145 sd
pirate orochi 145 d
guardian reviser 160 sb
ronin dragoon lw160 bsf
(Dec. 26, 2013  1:27 PM)king of dragon Wrote: Samurai pegasus w105 r2f
samurai ifrit w145 cf
ninja salamander sw145 sd
pirate orochi 145 d
guardian reviser 160 sb
ronin dragoon lw160 bsf

I have to ask... Is the Pegasus Hasbro, since all the others are? If so, where did you find it, as Wave 3 is very hard to obtain so far, haha.

Attack: Reviser/Pegasus(?) Dragoon W145 R2F
Defense: Nothing too good, worthy of being listed, haha.
Stamina: Reviser Dragoon ____(?) D/SD(?)
Balance: Nothing too good, worthy of being lited, haha.

Try getting Pirate Kraken (for Kraken), Bandit Genbu (for Genbu, F230, TB), and Archer Gargoyle (SA165).
I need a good combo to defeat my brother's Phantom Orion. The beys i have are Blitz Unicorno 100RSF and Variares D:D. Can I make a combo good enough to defeat Orion with the beys that i have? Or do I need to buy another bey?
It's so difficult to defeat Orion! I win only, maybe, 5% of the time!
Please make more than one suggestion because there are not a lot of beys that you can get in my country. The amount of beys here are limited.
Some of the beys that I can get here are Beat Lynx, Vulcan Horuseus, L-Drago Destructor, Cosmic Pegasus, Diablo Nemesis, Scythe Kronos and some other more
Please, don't only suggest beys from the list I gave above because there are probably more that I forgot. You may also post combos from beys that I don't have.

Your help is muuuch appreciated! :D
You should get L Drago Destructor and Beat Lynx so you can make this spin stealer: L Drago Destructor AD145WD.
yeah l-drago destructor ad145 wd would be good against phantom orion but which phantom orion is it ? it's probably b:d right?
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:17 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Your best synchrome you can make is Gargoyle Dragoon SA165BWD.

Nice to know. My one bey i was trying to defeat was Behemoth Golem DF145BWD so I found that a similar bey to your suggestion, Dragoon Gargoyle SA165WSF worked swell. May i ask what could be my next bey to buy from the series? And maybe my best non synchrome bey right now?
(Dec. 27, 2013  8:08 PM)Greymanz Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2013  12:17 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Your best synchrome you can make is Gargoyle Dragoon SA165BWD.

Nice to know. My one bey i was trying to defeat was Behemoth Golem DF145BWD so I found that a similar bey to your suggestion, Dragoon Gargoyle SA165WSF worked swell. May i ask what could be my next bey to buy from the series? And maybe my best non synchrome bey right now?

Behemoth Golem DF145BWD isn't so great. Try what shining god said, he knows a lot. What he gave you was a spin stealer and WSF isn't so great for that.
You should try to get Leviathian to make leviathan Dragoon SA165 (normal)BWD.
(Dec. 27, 2013  10:02 PM)*Aquamarine* Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2013  8:08 PM)Greymanz Wrote:

Behemoth Golem DF145BWD isn't so great. Try what shining god said, he knows a lot. What he gave you was a spin stealer and WSF isn't so great for that.
You should try to get Leviathian to make leviathan Dragoon SA165 (normal)BWD.

Okay cool, ill actually use that. But what beys can stand up to such a spin stealer? I want to know where my bey flaws aswell as succeeds. Ill see if i can find leviathan. Also, i have a few spin tracks and preformance tips from the old metal fusion/fight. Any suggestions with those on my shogun steel blade?
The best anti-spin stealers are duo and death (duo is the overall better one of the two)
Which spin-stealer? The one I gave you? If so, then Duo W145BWD
If someone could make me a Limited Format beyblade I could use, that'd be great.

Beyblades are in signature below.
Attack: MF-H Gravity Destroyer D125/WD145RF/LRF
Stamina: (MF-M/-L/-H) Meteo L-Drago (Absorb Ver.) D125/ED145W2D
Defense: MF-H Grand Hades 85CS
Balance: MF-H Gravity Destroyer D125GCF
I have earth eagle 145wd, rock leone 145wb, lightning ldrago 100hf, galaxy pegasus w105r2f, rock pegasus.
Attack: lightning ldrago 100r2f
Defence: earth Pegasus 100wb (not very good, try getting a rubber defence bottom)
Stamina: earth Pegasus 145wd
(Dec. 27, 2013  7:37 PM)bladery66 Wrote: yeah l-drago destructor ad145 wd would be good against phantom orion but which phantom orion is it ? it's probably b:d right?

Yeah it is Phantom Orion B:D. Hperblade.
(Dec. 27, 2013  11:15 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: You should get L Drago Destructor and Beat Lynx so you can make this spin stealer: L Drago Destructor AD145WD.

But it's Phantom BGrin, so wouldn't it have an advantage over that Spin Stealer?

Tongue_out
Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Fusion Wheel: Variares and Blitz
Spin Track: 100
Performance Tip: D:D and RSF
(Dec. 28, 2013  6:10 AM)IncendioCrash Wrote: Energy Ring/ Clear Wheel: Striker/Unicorno
Fusion Wheel: Variares and Blitz
Spin Track: 100
Performance Tip: DGrin and RSF

Is your rsf an aggressive mold?