"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 24, 2013  12:52 AM)bladery66 Wrote: @midnightlwbo: i'm not saying it's the best combo in the world!

He knows you weren't saying that. Midnight was simply letting you know there are much better combos available from the same parts that were listed
yeah i know that, but what i'm trying to say is that out of kingsbeyz beyblade deck, i said salamander salamander t125 rsf becuase out of his deck that was an good combo so i don't know what the big issure here is
(Dec. 24, 2013  2:28 AM)bladery66 Wrote: yeah i know that, but what i'm trying to say is that out of kingsbeyz beyblade deck, i said salamander salamander t125 rsf becuase out of his deck that was an good combo so i don't know what the big issure here is
I understand. But I do feel like Griffin Phoenix, or something like that would possibly do better Smile
yeah maybe but here on the build me a combo thread here it's for us to help someone find a good combo out of someones beyblade parts to tell them a good combo and salamander salamamder t125 rsf is a good combo and it does not matter if there's a combo better then it, it is a good combo
No, it isn't. If you think it is, perform the proper testing procedure and prove it.
That's because either there are already threads for them or they are not claiming it is a good combo, they are simply saying it is the best combo a person with certain parts can make.
Actually the combo he suggested was good. (For defense & for the parts he was accesible to)

Salamander's defenisve abilities are really under-rated. I'd suggest a track change to something heavier, but it still works.
There's really no testing to back that up.
Are any of the combos suggested here backed up with testing?
The combos given are generally Top Tier or based off of them with the given parts. Some suggested simply sound good on paper with the listed parts; honestly, it depends on the person who gives the combos, haha.
The combos that are suggested are based off testing of those parts individually, and combining the parts that work well for each type (and also accounting for any parts that don't work well together, for example BD145 and short tips). In this case, bladery66's suggestion is made of parts that don't share much in the way of common uses: ifraid ifraid is very uncommon and I've only seen it used for force smash, which still doesn't seem that effective, but here we have a low track so that's not going to happen, and RSF is generally a defense tip (the only offensive use of it being things like Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, which only works because of wyvang's prodigious smash attack, which ifraid doesn't have). As such, seeing as it isn't based on pre-existing knowledge/testing of parts, it would need to be formally tested before being recommended.

I hope that explains and resolves the situation.
Were actually talking about Salamander Salamander T125RSF...

But I can see where you're coming from.

Ifraid Ifraid 85GCF was from the Zero-G Top Tier Outline.
Oh, right, sorry, I was distracted when writing that message. In that case, it makes some sense (though only because he doesn't have any competent defense wheels, Saramanda is pretty awful in general), but T125 is not a good choice of track - 100 is probably the best bet there as it at least means you're not being hit from underneath by much and some attack types mightn't be able to land hits on you as easily.
Yeah and I told him there needed to be a different track.

King didn't have access to something like Reviser, Killerken, or Genbull.
Good, but you didn't get the right track either. Anyway, I was just correcting my own post, I mainly made it to resolve the testing thing that was going on because someone brought it to my attention.

That is some weird stocking on retailer's part or odd purchase decisions, but yes, I gathered from his post.
ok now i understand now, but i knew that salamander isn't a great crome wheel, but i just made up a combo and it was salamander salamander t125 rsf ok and i know t125 isn't the best choice from this combo, but when i tried this combo it was really good, here are some of the reasons why it is good: it has good smash attack, aggresive,agressive toranado stall, what i mean by that is it goes into torando stall mode it goes really fast when you have a strong launch, and it has really good power, and really good knock out abilitys when it has alot of his power still remaining and if you don't believe me trie this combo yourself?Joyful_2
(Dec. 24, 2013  6:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: Good, but you didn't get the right track either. Anyway, I was just correcting my own post, I mainly made it to resolve the testing thing that was going on because someone brought it to my attention.

That is some weird stocking on retailer's part or odd purchase decisions, but yes, I gathered from his post.

I believe retailer stocking in some areas is actually based on the anime series' progression. We have Dragoon, lol. But as far as really good chrome wheels go, that's it. Toys-R-Us may have better stock, but idk.
can this beat beat ifraid ifraid d125wb
i play in the hyper strike beystadium

goriem golem ad145wd?

i have these tracks and tips:
ad145
df145
tb
wd
bsf
bs

i have takara tomy and hasbro wheels
behemoth (hasbro)
golem (hasbro)
goriem(takara tomy)
saramanda(takara tomy)
orojya(takara tomy)
gryph(takara tomy)
dragoon (hasbro)
kracken (hasbro)

face bolt:
mteal stone face heavy

me need good combo
I play in the BB-10 but I can test combos for you that can beat Ifraid Ifraid,
Anyways I reccomend reviser reviser/ reviser dragoon to beat it.
i dont have revizer

use out of the parts i have

i think i can spin steal it with :
kracken dragoon BGrin

ill buy phantom orion get BGrin hopefully ittl spin steal ifraid ifraidd125wb but if so i do what i say should i put kracken on top of dragoon or dragoon on top of kracken?
Well, Kraken is a good substitute as reviser, and both are great with dragoon, also I reccomend reviser/ kraken dragoon not dragoon dragoon, and yes, With a strong launch and a phantom Orion you are able to beat Ifraid Ifraid, So when you have it make: kraken dragoon BGrin and you should beat Ifraid Ifraid.
salamander salamander t125 rsf can easily beat ifrit ifrit d125 wb
Hey guys i'm finally back!! I also got the samurai cyclone battle set from hasbro, here are the parts hope you can make the best combo!

Samurai ifrit W145CF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
D125
WD
B
C145
CS
M145
S
(Dec. 25, 2013  2:20 AM)ShunGTX! Wrote: Hey guys i'm finally back!! I also got the samurai cyclone battle set from hasbro, here are the parts hope you can make the best combo!

Samurai ifrit W145CF
Ninja Salamander SW145SD
D125
WD
B
C145
CS
M145
S
if u are using to cyclone stadium you should use salamander ifrit w145cf, do you have anymore Metal wheels/chrome wheels?