"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 10, 2013  5:01 PM)darklordz Wrote: Combo #123 Dark Sagittario H145ES
This thread is for people to get help in building their best combo with what is available to them.
List your parts so we can build you a combo Smile
Unfortunately, your combo is not that good Uncertain but I am sure we can help Wink
Can someone please tell me if these combos can be made better using the pieces that i have? P.S. what Flat variation would a shredded sd be equal to? The beys are Cosmic pegasus 135 shredded SD, Earth aquario GB145 MB metal face, Meteo L-Drago D125 CS, and Thunder Leone SA165 SF. My pieces are all hasbro and they are Archer Griffen C145 S, spark FX cosmic pegasus fd, death quetzlcoatl 125 sf, divine crown tr145 d, duo icetitan 230 wd, forbidden ionis ed145 fb, l-drago guardian d125 b, phantom orion 145 es, ronin dragoon sa165 wsf, scythe kronos t125 eds, torch aries 125 d, burn fireblaze 135 ms (i'm missing burn and ms), cyber aquario 105 rf, dark libra ed145 shredded sd, earth eagle 145 wd(the tip of wd got shredded to a flat inside the wd from battling without owning a stadium but i have one now) flame serpent sw145 f, poison scorpio m145 q, poison zurafa s130 mb, rock zurafa r145 wb, thermal lacerta wa130 worn out hf, earth virgo gb145 broken bs, and thunder leone gb145 shredded bs.
Stamina: Griffin Dragooon BGrin/230D/SD/SA165WD/EDS
Defence: Griffin Dragooon SA165CS
Attack: Griffin Dragooon GB145/SA165RF
Spin-Steal: Meteo L-Drago TR145WD/Griffin Dragooon SA165WD

these are the best combo's you can make Grin for Stamina try getting the Takara Tomy Duo and for Attack ou need to get Flash or Wyvangs or 2 Balro's and for defence you really need to get BD145 and 2 Revisers or 2 Revisers and a Killerken and maybe RDF/RSF/RB for spin steal try getting Genbull Reviser or Killerken and an EWD Smile hope I helped Grin
The best combo you can make is this-
Gryph Dragooon SA165 D/WD/CS (SPIN STEAL)

Considering your beys are hasbro and non-hyperblades that is
You can also make-
Cosmic Aqurio/Leone GB145/R145 RF (ATTACK)
Gryph Dragooon GB145/R145 RF (ATTACK)

If your hasbro beys are hyperblades reply and I will edit this post with more combos.

BTW shredded tips are illegal, I wouldn't recommend any modification of your parts.
EDIT: Beaten by lazer. If his beys are hyperblades, yes.
(Oct. 10, 2013  6:46 PM)Lazer Wrote: Stamina: Phantom Aquario BGrin/230D/SD/SA165WD//EDS
Defence: Griffin Dragooon SA165 (you really need to get BD145 and 2 Revisers or 2 Revisers and a Killerken) CS
Attack: Griffin Dragooon GB145/SA165RF
Spin-Steal: Meto L-Drago TR145WD
Lazer he does not have, B: D.

His mold of Phantom is Hasbro and that makes it no better then Earth and Burn.
oops didn't see the 145ES XD I'll edit my post and Switchy all of his are hasbro metal fury actually his Cosmic Pegasus is the one that's a hyperblade and the one that was better then Big Bang as the Non-4D version XD

EDIT: so far Griffin Dragooon is the ultimate most Viable choice in each catogorie except for maybe Spin Steal but it's still better then Meteo XD
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:13 PM)Lazer Wrote: oops didn't see the 145ES XD I'll edit my post and Switchy all of his are hasbro metal fury actually his Cosmic Pegasus is the one that's a hyperblade and the one that was better then Big Bang as the Non-4D version XD

EDIT: so far Griffin Dragooon is the ultimate most Viable choice in each catogorie except for maybe Spin Steal but it's still better then Meteo XD
How do you know his are the hyperblade version?
Yeah, I know the cosmic non-4D is better than the actual 4D that is why I suggested it. I assumed he didn't have hyperblades because they are more rare and he did not specify.
Oh and his formatting is something to be admired (sarcastic) XD
I meant Cosmic was his only Hyperblade and yeah his formatting was so good it took me no time to figure out what he had and I had those combo's out in a jiffy (more none offensive sarcasm XD) but sseriously if you look closely you can see that Cosmic is his only hyperblade and he said there all hasbro Tired
Thanks guys btw the only hyperblade i have is cosmic pegasus f: d. Oh and, switchblad3r i know that tip shredding i illegal and i didn't mod them intentionaly it just happend from them being used to much. P.S. i would use griffen dragoon but my cousin's fav combo is griffen dragoon lw105 wsf and the cosmic combo i listed was the first combo i found that could beat it but other than that all of yur posts were very helpfull so thanks i will try them out against my cousins combo.
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:31 PM)aquariam20 Wrote: Thanks guys btw the only hyperblade i have is cosmic pegasus f: d. Oh and, switchblad3r i know that tip shredding i illegal and i didn't mod them intentionaly it just happend from them being used to much. P.S. i would use griffen dragoon but my cousin's fav combo is griffen dragoon lw105 wsf and the cosmic combo i listed was the first combo i found that could beat it but other than that all of yur posts were very helpfull so thanks i will try them out against my cousins combo.
OK well the cosmic combo I listed for attack is actually better if it is not a hyperblade lol The best combos you can make utilize Dragooon and Gryph. You should get more Zero-G beys if you can't find hyperblades as they are more viable in competition.
Ok thanks. Oh i just remembered a few parts i forgot to list.

galaxy pegasus w105 r2f, meteo l-drago lw105 lf, and ray striker d125 cs.

And these parts are my cousins: cosmic pegasus w105 r2f (not hyperblades) wa130, lw105, t125, 145, scythe (not 4d) poison, galaxy, and inferno. OK thats everything until i get new parts.
(Oct. 10, 2013  7:31 PM)aquariam20 Wrote: Thanks guys btw the only hyperblade i have is cosmic pegasus f: d. Oh and, switchblad3r i know that tip shredding i illegal and i didn't mod them intentionaly it just happend from them being used to much. P.S. i would use griffen dragoon but my cousin's fav combo is griffen dragoon lw105 wsf and the cosmic combo i listed was the first combo i found that could beat it but other than that all of yur posts were very helpfull so thanks i will try them out against my cousins combo.
We know it is not modified, but if it is worn to the point that it heavily changes performance, then it is illegal.
Understood. Thanks, Bularieleone. P.S. I see what you did with yur name, bull, bul, aries, arie, leone.
hey guys what'd the best spin equalizer using dragooon in the zero-g stadiums
probably Revizer/Genbull/Killerken Dragooon B: D/SR200BWD.
(Oct. 11, 2013  8:46 PM)AZL Wrote: probably Revizer/Genbull/Killerken Dragooon B: D/SR200BWD.

OK thanks but i noticed that BGrin seems to fall over to soon but I'l definitely try SA16BWD

also what would be best Genbull, Reviser, or kracken

Edit: il try SR200BWD
Well there all good in there own way, but I would suggest Revizer. I see more combos with it and I tested it and saw it was a better choice.
It really depends on what combo/type of combo your using the three chrome wheels for.
(Oct. 11, 2013  8:48 PM)Wally.web Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2013  8:46 PM)AZL Wrote: probably Revizer/Genbull/Killerken Dragooon B: D/SR200BWD.

OK thanks but i noticed that BGrin seems to fall over to soon but I'l definitely try SA16BWD

also what would be best Genbull, Reviser, or kracken

Edit: il try SR200BWD

for stamina genbull but for defence reviser
so i wanna a really good beyblade that can even beat griffin and dragoon combine. my friend has that
lol
so i need to order some really good parts thattl send his bey flying

willing to spend up to $30

so
wOULD BE NICE FOR links Stupid
(Oct. 11, 2013  11:01 PM)vengetsu Wrote: so i wanna a really good beyblade that can even beat griffin and dragoon combine. my friend has that
lol

so

that goes in the purchase consultation thread
(Oct. 11, 2013  11:01 PM)vengetsu Wrote: so i wanna a really good beyblade that can even beat griffin and dragoon combine. my friend has that
lol

so
I think you should try posting here Smile

EDIT: Miss read, I thought they was plastics lol.
Why would he need to use that? He's talking about shogun steel, not plastics lol.
i know i just asked about dragoon on the top of a sycrohome earlier but i did some quick informal tests and it seems that spin equalization has a hard time wining against Dual Cancer BGrin and Dual Cancer SA165BWD/EWD and i know that BGrin and BWD resistsway decently so dose anyone know a combo that would have both decent smash with minor sway(like rf variants) and decent stamina. basically ko what it cant os and os what it cant ko.
ps. in the zero-g format pleas.
You can try Flash Orion w145 mf or maybe Balro Balro w145 wsf/mf/gcf/cf.