"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 22, 2013  3:57 PM)Lazer Wrote: is there any diffrence between hasbro and takra tomy flash

Nope, there's no difference.

And by the way, that question goes in the Ask A Question, Get an Answer thread
i need help with building a good combo for all types and parts i got them all
If you have all the parts, just go to the top tier list and build the combos there.
It's not much better than the one you posted earlier. PM me all of the parts you have so I can help you.
I don't see why he/she should PM you, if this thread is for that purpose? lol
*Facepalm* yeah I'm working a bit to much, While I'm at it, What's a good zero-G combo for inward weght distribution? Whatever type, it doesn't matter.
Is leone r145 WD a good combo ?

Umm sorablader could u answer dat?
Uhhh Okay. Sorry dude to much recoil especially with flame. Trust me I just learned that. You should try Phantom Sagittario CH120CS if you want Stamina.
I'm wanting to buy Takara Tomy's Dark Wolf, Big Bang Pegasis, Earth Aquila/Eagle, and Hell Kerbecs for my collection once I get the money. I feel their parts would be a good combo because they all represent a few very special themes in my life and even though a bey can only have so many parts in a combination but I feel one of you can make it work. I was hoping to have this particular combination be competition legal as well if you can so please get back to me or private message me when you can.
Well to be honest, there isn't much that can be done with those parts. Had you bought and used those about two years ago, you would have had a phenomenal combo.
For the record, Dark Wolf and Big Bang Pegasis are totally useless there.

Earth Eagle wouldn't do much either- except for its WD tip.

Hell Kerbecs was once the best-in-class Stamina combo.
An uncustomized Hell Kerbecs, or a Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is the best you got there. It wouldn't stand a chance against current-day combos (except that my friend is currently testing -informally- the combo against Dragooon Synchromes and has had some great results), but its the best you can make off those. Smile
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:47 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: *Facepalm* yeah I'm working a bit to much, While I'm at it, What's a good zero-G combo for inward weght distribution? Whatever type, it doesn't matter.

gryph gryph th170 ____ you could add a bsf for force smash.
Well I have the aries 145D of takara tomy (the one without the clearwheel ie.legend Aries 145D). If I replace the Aries facebolt with the leone facebolt and exchange the 145 and D with R145 and WD, then is that bey called legend leone R145WD or leone R145WD or torch leone R145WD or legend torch leone R135WD ? (the aries in the Hasbro legend series has the same metawheel the takara tomy Aries without CW has .the hasbro version is called torch Aries)
It would be called aries r145 wd. If tou have hasbro's torch aries, it would be torch aries r145 wd.
(Jul. 23, 2013  6:16 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: diablo nemisis t145 L2F

That might be a good combo, but this isn't a place to just post combos. Don't suggest something if it is uncertain whether it works or not. I don't think anybody even asked for a combo.
(Jul. 23, 2013  6:16 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: diablo nemisis t145 L2F

If you were trying to ask whether or not that combo works well, I'd say it's only sorta-half-decent, but not too great. :\ If you were suggesting a combo, the Def's right. This isn't really the place for that. Smile
Diablo Nemesis t145 L2F?

T145 doesn't even exist

only T125 does
I think he meant TR145
Is Reviser Wyvang SA165BWD any good in a Zero-G? What about BB-10?
It most likely wouldn't have enouh stamina to good for either.
I'm back in Beyblade, and here's my collection:
Attack: flash pisces s130/gb145 rf/r2f
defense: reviser killerken bd145 cs
stamina: earth bull ___ wd
balance: basalt kerbecs 230 MB
spin steal: lightning l drago 105 ewd
What is a good combo? Is this combo good Reviser Wyvang SA165BWD
Hey, can anyone suggest a combo using either the blitz metal wheel or the Dragonis clear wheel??
Or if they would be good together that'd me awesome!!