evil befall
cyclone herculeo
grand cetus
meteo l drago
ray striker
rock aries 145s
all have their own parts no other parts
i want a combo plz tell me

Nemo, all of those combinations are horrible. Cyclone for stamina, haha?

Anyways, here is some better suggestions.

Attack: Ray Striker D125R2F (Rock may actually do better although I'm not certain.)
Stamina: Twisted ____ 145WD
Defense: Twisted ____ ED145(?)RS/CS. You don't have any good defensive tracks.
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo ED145/WD145(?)R2F
Spin Steal: Meteo L-Drago D125EWD.

Nemo, I'd suggest reading around more and getting more knowledgable about parts and what they do because those suggestions are not good.
(Jul. 20, 2013  10:19 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  9:50 AM)Pegasus78610 Wrote: this are my beys
galaxy pegasus
flame byxis
twisted tempo
evil befall
cyclone herculeo
grand cetus
meteo l drago
ray striker
rock aries 145s
all have their own parts no other parts
i want a combo plz tell me

Nemo, all of those combinations are horrible. Cyclone for stamina, haha?

Anyways, here is some better suggestions.

Attack: Ray Striker D125R2F (Rock may actually do better although I'm not certain.)
Stamina: Twisted ____ 145WD
Defense: Twisted ____ ED145(?)RS/CS. You don't have any good defensive tracks.
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo ED145/WD145(?)R2F
Spin Steal: Meteo L-Drago D125EWD.

Nemo, I'd suggest reading around more and getting more knowledgable about parts and what they do because those suggestions are not good.

Dat Stamina combo doe. Use EWD
Try this Stamina Combo:
Flame Striker UW145EWD
No, Twisted would be better. Plus UW145 just adds recoil, especially if it were to be paired with something like Flame.
@everyone who keeps recommending EWD for Stamina:

EWD is actually worse than WD. EWD is best used only if you intend to go against opposite-spin opponents, like you would with a spin-stealer or spin-stealer counter. Against opposite-spin opponents, EWD is better than WD, but for your generic right-spin vs. right spin Stamina custom, use WD.
Meep. If you say so Tongue_out
(Jul. 20, 2013  4:01 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: What other tips do you have?
I have all the metal fight beyblades and the following zero g beys:
Pirates killerken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Samurai Pegasus
Samurai ifraid
Guardian reviser
Shinobi salamandra
(Jul. 20, 2013  2:04 PM)Karl Wrote:
Pirates killerken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Samurai Pegasus
Samurai ifraid
Guardian reviser
Shinobi salamandra

I use Revizer Killerken E230CS. CS was recommended to me by someone else on here, and it does the job. Alternatively, you could use RS.
(Jul. 20, 2013  2:34 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  2:04 PM)Karl Wrote:
Pirates killerken
Thief phoenic
Gladiator bahamdia
Samurai Pegasus
Samurai ifraid
Guardian reviser
Shinobi salamandra

I use Revizer Killerken E230CS. CS was recommended to me by someone else on here, and it does the job. Alternatively, you could use RS.
That's funny, cause the combo I figured out on my own is coincidentally reviser killerken e230 SB
I'll try those two tips. Wouldn't EDS work too?
flash orion 125SF
PEGUSAS IFRAID W145CF

bahamdia dragooon SP230GF
these combos I've read are old we do have zero g beys now if yu don't have any zero g beys then I guess we need to upgrade not trying to sound mean or rude
DIABLO TWISTED TEMPO AND DIABLO L DRAGO XGrin TWO LEGAL COMBO BY LEWIS

BUT WHAT ABOUT A KYAKO PEGASUS W105R2F

I HAVE A SAMURAI IFRAID W145CF

LEGION86663 I HAVE A 1 ZERO G BEYZ IS SAMURAI IFRAID
try your local toys r us or target I stay in FL and if we have them then I know up north dose cause we get stuff last down here
(Jul. 20, 2013  11:32 AM)Cake Wrote: @everyone who keeps recommending EWD for Stamina:

EWD is actually worse than WD. EWD is best used only if you intend to go against opposite-spin opponents, like you would with a spin-stealer or spin-stealer counter. Against opposite-spin opponents, EWD is better than WD, but for your generic right-spin vs. right spin Stamina custom, use WD.

That's not true. Unhappy Check the testing thread. It hit 10-10 against WD. It may actually be a better choice due to the fact that it works slightly better against left-spin.
Here's the issue:
(Mar. 03, 2011  5:38 PM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I had PM'ed Kai-v about this before, and she said that because of the free spinning centre, which tends to get stuck, it isn't as much of a good choice as wd.
So, that causes big stamina loss.

Some EWDs get stuck more easily than others. If you happen to be lucky enough to have an EWD that rarely sticks and beats or ties WD, use it. However, sticky EWDs (which are much more common from my experience) wear faster and are generally worse than WDs. Also, it seems to me that WD precesses much more smoothly than EWD, which can sometimes be uneven due to the free-spinning tip being sunk lower into the outer ring than WD's point is.
The testing done so far have shown that EWD is a very viable stamina bottom. It's top-tier. Testing has also shown that it precesses at lower spin velocities than WD in an opposite-spin matchup. If anyone has tests showing a difference in the performance between EWD's, then by all means post them. Smile That would be very interesting...
Ok, just want to get an expert opinion on my best combos.
If you could, Zero-G and BB-10 combos would be appreciated. Mostly looking for Synchrome advice.
No metal faces.
CW-
MW-
Tracks-
Bottoms-

4D bottoms-
FD
BD
DD
XD

Chrome wheels-
Revizer x2
Dragooon
Balro
Wyvang
Orojya
Goriem
Killerken
(Jul. 20, 2013  5:31 PM)LEGION86663 Wrote: these combos I've read are old we do have zero g beys now if yu don't have any zero g beys then I guess we need to upgrade not trying to sound mean or rude
There are many metal fight beys that work very well in zero g stadiums. The only difference is a slight design change in the face bolts and a chrome and crystal wheel design.
With the exception of the Wyvang Dragooon Custom, these are for BB-10, as I am not as familiar with Synchromes as I am with the rest. However the Synchrome customs I have listed are also on the tiers list as well.

Attack

Flash ________ S130 R2F/MF

Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F

Defense

Revizer Revizer E230 RS

Stamina

Phantom ________ W145 EWD/WD

Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD

(Jul. 20, 2013  11:59 PM)Karl Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  5:31 PM)LEGION86663 Wrote: these combos I've read are old we do have zero g beys now if yu don't have any zero g beys then I guess we need to upgrade not trying to sound mean or rude
There are many metal fight beys that work very well in zero g stadiums. The only difference is a slight design change in the face bolts and a chrome and crystal wheel design.

Actually, it is much more different than you think. Customs that work well in BB-10 may not fare so well in Zero-G Stadiums due to the wobbling. For example, many of the top tier customs for Zero-G use taller tracks than some customs that are used in BB-10. I am not saying that top tier customs for BB-10 do not work at all in Zero-G, but they will perform differently.
(Jul. 20, 2013  11:39 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, just want to get an expert opinion on my best combos.
If you could, Zero-G and BB-10 combos would be appreciated. Mostly looking for Synchrome advice.
No metal faces.
CW-
MW-
Tracks-
Bottoms-

4D bottoms-
FD
BD
DD
XD

Chrome wheels-
Revizer x2
Dragooon
Balro
Wyvang
Orojya
Goriem
Killerken

BB-10
Attack: Goreim/Balro Wyvang or Flash Orion S130 R2F
Tornado Staller: Phantom Orion/Bull 85/W145MF
Defense: Revizer Revizer (you can sub either of these for a Killerken) E230RS
Stamina: Phantom Bull/Orion W145WD
Spin Steal: Killerken Dragooon B:D (or LW160W2D because I know you don't like B:D)

I honestly can't say anything with confidence about Zero-G, except for Killerken Dragoon B:D.
Attack: balro wyvang s130/tr145/ad145 r2f
defense: reviser killerken e230 rs
stamina: None, but if you dont want the tornado staller use: phantom pegasus 3 w145 wd/d
balance: none
tornado staller: No synchrome, phantom pegasus 3 w145 mf
spin steal: reviser dragooon b:d/ d125?/105 wd

This is for bb-10

attack: balro wyvang s130 r2f
defense: reviser killerken e230 rs
stamina: No synchrome, phantom pegasis w145 wd
balance: none
spin steal: reviser dragooon b:d
sway attack: wyvang/reviser drag000n e230 gcf

This is for zero-g.
(Jul. 20, 2013  11:39 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok, just want to get an expert opinion on my best combos.
No metal faces.

Well, I wouldn't call myself quite professional yet, but I do have a lot of experience in Zero-G so...

Smash attack: Wyvang Balro/ Balro Wyvang 160R2F/XF

Sway attack: Balro Wyvang E230GCF

Conventional defense: Reviser Killerken E230RS

Sway Defense: Reviser Killerken E230RS

Stamina: Phantom Pegasis III W145WD/D (D may behave slightly more calm)

Spin-Equalizer (left-rotating): Reviser Dragooon B : D

Spin-Equalizer (right-rotating): Nothing Really. Death and Duo are best for this. Smile

Kai Hiwatari: Opposite-spin attackers (or any smash attackers for that matter Tongue_out) aren't very effective at all in Zero-G :\
(Jul. 21, 2013  12:32 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Kai Hiwatari: Opposite-spin attackers (or any smash attackers for that matter Tongue_out) aren't very effective at all in Zero-G :\

It was listed on the Potential Tiers List and in parenthesis next to it, claimed it was for Zero-G Attack, so I was just basing it off of that information.
As I mentioned, I am not as familiar with Zero-G.
Could you tell me the best possible combo for the Zero G attack type, My SIG is accurate except that I also have Killerken Balro A230WB.