"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys!!!

I have a Kreis wheel that needs some proper parts. Could you guus give me a/some combos that are best attributed to Kreis? Thanks! Any parts may be used!

Also, which mode of kreis is better?
See the Kreis discussion thread, for info. Smile
In Gargole Dragooon SA165WD what mode for SA165 is better?
sa165 for stamina would be beyter in the defense mode, and wd is outclassed for spin steal, by bwd and ewd, and so is gargole, try reviser/killerken and ewd.
Is reviser orjya t125 gcf a good tornado staller
Hello I was just wanting to know if maybe someone could give me a little helping hand making a team from the beys I have. I'm rather new to competitive play so I don't know what parts fit well with which, I can list off the beys I have. It isn't really a long list but still. If someone doesn't mind helping me out. ^^
attack: lightning l drago 100 rf
defense: twisted tempo gb145 wd/b
stamina: earth____ 145 wd
spin steal: meteo l drago 100 wd
(Jul. 19, 2013  2:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack: lightning l drago 100 rf
defense: twisted tempo (which ever track is heaviest)
stamina: earth____ 145 wd
spin steal: meteo l drago 100 wd

That sounds like a plan! Grin
Thankies! ^^
Think Pisces might fit well with the Stamina? Or does it really matter?
It doesnt really matter, but i think aguario would wok better, since ots really circular aand heavy.
I can help too, what are your parts?
(Jul. 19, 2013  2:12 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: It doesnt really matter, but i think aguario would wok better, since ots really circular aand heavy.

I can really tell the difference in the play of them, thanks so much ^^
Now I just need some people to play >:3
I've been using Killerken Dragooon CH120 GF can anyone tell me if this combo is good enough or trash it

in bb10 and zero g
it is good, try using an R2F instead of GF. also use an MSF.
No, keep with GF, that isn't a good attack combo, and with R2F it'd be kind of grinding away it's own stamina. You COULD put Wyvang on bottom with R2F and that would be fine. What he had with GF is a tornado staller.
Not much lol, before Killerken and Revizer, it was used with Dragooon. It could be put into a mediocre defense type with Girago or Revizer.
Okay. Just got pirates killerken and thief Phoenix, and started messing around. I came up with a cobo and it's pretty good. My question is if anyone can help me improve it.
Combo: reviser killerken E230 SB
What other tips do you have?
Can you build me a combo out of Big Bang
Pegasus and flash Sagittario and death Quetzalcoatl
If your Beys are Hasbro, I'm afraid you're out of luck. But if they're all Takara-Tomy, then you'd be able to make a couple of combos that could at least stand a chance in today's metagame, such as:

Attack: Flash [Attack Mode] Quetzalcoatl F:D
Defense: Death [Defense Mode] Sagittario II 125RDF
Use Death Quetzalcoatl as it is or as a mediocre attack type, use Flash Pegasus F: D
this are my beys
galaxy pegasus
flame byxis
twisted tempo
evil befall
cyclone herculeo
grand cetus
meteo l drago
ray striker
rock aries 145s
all have their own parts no other parts
i want a combo plz tell me