"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Yeah guys please don't recommend something unless you have evidence that it works - testing, experience from using it, etc. It's not helping if you're giving misinformation, remember.
Earth has been known to have won many tournaments in India... look at the Winning Combinations section.
Only happens when people don't have good part access and those that do are using parts poorly - there are a lot of similarities between the places it wins in those terms. Earth B: D doesn't have wins against anything of note, and I can tell you from experience that it's just not a good combination - it's a prime example of why you shouldn't be trying to predict how a combo will work without using it - B: D is especially bad with smaller wheels because it topples too easily (especially when said wheels get thrown around a lot - which earth's weight means it does). There aren't actually that many wheels that can beat SA165EWD combos on B: D in opposite spin anyway - they're an exception rather than the norm for BB-10.
(Jun. 20, 2013  4:35 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: attack: Vari ares d125/ad145 wb
defense: kreis cygnus ad145 bsf
stamina: phantom nemesis t125/lw160 es/wd/b:d
balance: none
spin steal: l drago destructor b:d/lw160/90 wd
anti attack: diablo striker r145 cs(aggro)
anti spin stealer: earth____ b:d

Ypu might want to get some attack tips

I'll have to try some of these out! Also, I forgot to mention that I do have RF. I keep forgetting to put it in my inventory Smile
Okay then add rf to the attack type bey
Also add it to the Anti-Attack combo.
The "Anti-Spin-Steal" doesn't work. The Defense combo is weak, so just use Anti-Attack for now, because it does exactly what Defense does- counter Attack.

Kyler- Why would you suggest an ES for Stamina anyway? It has really bad balance. :\
I'm actually really liking the attack combo with the RF on it, and the Anti-Attack with both CS and RF (before I was using Diablo Cygnus R145 CS). I'm also a big fan of the Phantom with B : D, as it's what won the last tournament I held Wink

I haven't tried the spin-steal yet, but it looks solid. Doesn't mean it will be.
(Jun. 20, 2013  6:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Also add it to the Anti-Attack combo.
The "Anti-Spin-Steal" doesn't work. The Defense combo is weak, so just use Anti-Attack for now, because it does exactly what Defense does- counter Attack.

Kyler- Why would you suggest an ES for Stamina anyway? It has really bad balance. :\

Well I just threw it in as an option I don't have it but it sounded like it had good stamina.
Hey guys, I wanna do some cheap combos cuz I don't have enough pieces... btw here's something I made:

Flame Byxis DF145 MS (won me 2nd place in a zero-g format tourney a few weeks ago)
Big Bang Pegasis 125 XF (the tip could be RF. I also have SF but I'm not sure if it works. I also have tracks like 135, 145, 90, 85, 105, W105)
Gravity Destroyer CH120 WD (for some spin speal)

some other Fusion wheels I have are Spiral, Vulcan, Burn, Thermal, Inferno and Torch. some other Clear wheels I have are Lyra, Capricorn, Fireblaze, Pegasus III, Horoseus and Eagle.

What do you think? What customs should I use for the next tourney? (the standard BB-10 format) What should I fix?
(Jun. 20, 2013  6:20 PM)Heroic Wrote: Hey guys, I wanna do some cheap combos cuz I don't have enough pieces... btw here's something I made:

Flame Byxis DF145 MS (won me 2nd place in a zero-g format tourney a few weeks ago)
Big Bang Pegasis 125 XF (the tip could be RF. I also have SF but I'm not sure if it works. I also have tracks like 135, 145, 90, 85, 105, W105)

some other Fusion wheels I have are Spiral, Vulcan, Burn, Thermal, Inferno and Torch. some other Clear wheels I have are Lyra, Capricorn, Fireblaze, Pegasus III, Horoseus and Eagle.

What do you think? What customs should I use for the next tourney? (the standard BB-10 format) What should I fix?

Please list ALL of your parts. (Tips and tracks)
Then I'll help.
(Jun. 20, 2013  6:37 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  6:20 PM)Heroic Wrote: Hey guys, I wanna do some cheap combos cuz I don't have enough pieces... btw here's something I made:

Please list ALL of your parts. (Tips and tracks)
Then I'll help.

Clear Wheels:

Metal Wheels:

Tracks:

Tips:

4D systems:
That's about all I have
I would have to say that with your Flame combo, you should switch Flame to Burn. Your spin-stealer is bout the best you can make from your parts. And I actually used the same Big Bang combo, it could be excellent smash (compared to your other parts) if you put it on a 145 variant track.
(Jun. 20, 2013  7:20 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I would have to say that with your Flame combo, you should switch Flame to Burn. Your spin-stealer is bout the best you can make from your parts. And I actually used the same Big Bang combo, it could be excellent smash (compared to your other parts) if you put it on a 145 variant track.

Thanks!! hey btw one combo I used (special move actually XD) was a Big Bang Pegasis 125 R2F and it literally sent beys flying!! bad thing is I have to re-stock on R2F tips Uncertain
Heroic, lol. And yeah your combos are good, and just like DrPepsidew said, your Cosmic should do better on a 145 height. Lucky you for winning second place with flame. Also make sure you have your RF's on decent condition. Once it wears down it can't even knock a stamina type, lol.
(Jun. 20, 2013  7:45 PM)Infinity Wrote: Heroic, lol. And yeah your combos are good, and just like DrPepsidew said, your Cosmic should do better on a 145 height. Lucky you for winning second place with flame. Also make sure you have your RF's on decent condition. Once it wears down it can't even knock a stamina type, lol.

yeah... both R2F's and the one RF I had all worn out... one of them I just left it there and melted O.O can you believe that??? it flattened out on its own! it changed shape! I was like "....what the flipping potatoes??" XD Must've been that heat wave last month right??
Hasbro's R2F's from Cosmic Pegasus have been known to be extremely aggressive. Stock up on those.
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:46 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hasbro's R2F's from Cosmic Pegasus have been known to be extremely aggressive. Stock up on those.

I did and it melted Uncertain

XD ik I used it and sent a bey flying... almost broke my old TV XD
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:43 PM)Heroic Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  7:45 PM)Infinity Wrote: Heroic, lol. And yeah your combos are good, and just like DrPepsidew said, your Cosmic should do better on a 145 height. Lucky you for winning second place with flame. Also make sure you have your RF's on decent condition. Once it wears down it can't even knock a stamina type, lol.

yeah... both R2F's and the one RF I had all worn out... one of them I just left it there and melted O.O can you believe that??? it flattened out on its own! it changed shape! I was like "....what the flipping potatoes??" XD Must've been that heat wave last month right??

Wow ._. That is some bad luck lol. And yeah it was really hot last month.

(Jun. 20, 2013  9:46 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Hasbro's R2F's from Cosmic Pegasus have been known to be extremely aggressive. Stock up on those.

I did not knew that. Thanks for the info. (Thought I know it was for Heroic)
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:51 PM)Infinity Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  9:43 PM)Heroic Wrote:

Wow ._. That is some bad luck lol. And yeah it was really hot last month.

I did not knew that. Thanks for the info. (Thought I know it was for Heroic)

*gasp* he stole info!!! Gasp XD lol and yh this info also helped me.... now knowing Infinity he will be running to the most nearest walmart in about a few minutes XD
I need a good combo the pieces I have r as follows:
l drago destructor final survive
gb145
d125
flame
crown
kronos
Jupiter (Hasbro non hyperblade)
nemesis Hasbro
saggittario 2 hyperblade
death Quetzalcoatl 125 rdf
dark wolf df145 fs
serpent
lightning ldrago
scythe Hasbro non hyperblade
jade Hasbro non hyperblade
phantom Hasbro non hyperblade
ldrago 3 hyperblade
earth mold 2 Hasbro
diablo Hasbro hyperblade
flash Hasbro hyperblade
beat
torch/cloud
w105
m145
t125
th170
metal spike
wide defense
flat spike
rubber defense flat (rdf)
w2d
wide flat
defense
ball
eternal sharp/spike
Quetzalcoatl metal starter
variares Hasbro non hyperblade
final survive
x drive
bearing drive
2 metal faces

combos ive made but not tested any are death crown bearing drive, jade serpent w105 b
(Jun. 20, 2013  10:53 PM)deathpegasus Wrote: I need a good combo the pieces I have r as follows:
combos ive made but not tested any are death crown bearing drive, jade serpent w105 b

Eh...
Attack: MF (Metal Face) Flash Sagittario (The oval mode) 130 WF (Wide Flat)
I highly suggest you get a RF (Rubber Flat) or an R2F (Right Rubber Flat) and that will make this combo a top-tier (really good) attack type Beyblade.

Defense: MF (Metal Face) Diablo Nemesis TH170 RDF (Best you can make)
Try to get a BD145 (Boost Disk) Or an E230 (Elevator 230)

Stamina: Derp.
Defense: MF earth /death______ 145/125/th170RDF.
DrPepsidew, flash "oval mode" is called attack mode.
(Jun. 20, 2013  11:34 PM)AZL Wrote: Defense: MF earth /death______ 145/125/th170RDF.

Don't correct me, I was using those terms because the kid hasn't even been on the WBO for a day yet. I know full well it's attack mode. Diablo is heavier than Earth and Death, it outclassed both of those. A little word to the wise.
Don't get all mad please.
(Jun. 20, 2013  11:38 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  11:34 PM)AZL Wrote: Defense: MF earth /death______ 145/125/th170RDF.

Don't correct me, I was using those terms because the kid hasn't even been on the WBO for a day yet. I know full well it's attack mode. Diablo is heavier than Earth and Death, it outclassed both of those. A little word to the wise.

I do know what all the modes r I just heard of wbo today but ive been beyblading for like meaybe 7 years