"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 19, 2013  2:15 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ryukiba- As you are using a Hasbro Stadium, none of the regular Attack combos would work.
L Drago Destroy BD145MF is/was one popular combo, so you might give it a try.
I don't know how well it would work in a Hasbro Stadium though.

Ok I'll try out that combo, I'm trying to save money in order to get the Attack Type Stadium from either Sonokong or JapanWink

When you get one with exits, I remember you that L-Drago Destroy is not the best for attack of all the L-Drago's, so don't be surprised if it doesn't perform well enough!
(Jun. 19, 2013  2:55 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  2:15 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ryukiba- As you are using a Hasbro Stadium, none of the regular Attack combos would work.
L Drago Destroy BD145MF is/was one popular combo, so you might give it a try.
I don't know how well it would work in a Hasbro Stadium though.

Ok I'll try out that combo, I'm trying to save money in order to get the Attack Type Stadium from either Sonokong or JapanWink

When you get one with exits, I remember you that L-Drago Destroy is not the best for attack of all the L-Drago's, so don't be surprised if it doesn't perform well enough!
Oh okJoyful_2 so which L-Drago would be better? Lightning L-Drago?Smile
(Jun. 19, 2013  2:25 AM)ryukiba Wrote: [quote='ryukiba' pid='1126880' dateline='1371446977']
[quote='ryukiba' pid='1124720' dateline='1370831159']
Is there a good attack type combo for my L-Drago Destroy?
Spin Tracks:
D125
145(x2)
230(x2)
W145(from Samurai Ifaid)
T125
WD145
R145
BD145(x2)
GB145
TR145
Performance Tip:
HF
WD(x4)
DS
CS
MF
D
R2F(x2)
WB
ES
BGrin(4D bottom)
XGrin(4D bottom)

l-drago destroy bd145mf
Lightning L-Drago is known to have high smash attack power with little recoil.
It is outclassed though.
Ryukiba: Exactly has AZL said, or you could try its successor: Dragooon, but you will need to buy certain parts (Examples: Wyvang Dragooon SA165(attack mode)R2F, Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF)
So is flash Escolpio s130 r2f top tier to like win a tournament
yes, top tier means one of the best.
what are the best attack and defense beyblades I can build with:

galaxy Pegasus w105R2f
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
and Rock Leone 145 WB
Yeah, Phanton gasher. All the combos that we recommended you are top tier or tier 2. You definitely got the parts to win a tournament. Now, you gotta be careful how you use them. Where we play most people use stamina, so attack is a good choice. Good luck!
(Jun. 19, 2013  8:37 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: what are the best attack and defense beyblades I can build with:

galaxy Pegasus w105R2f
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
and Rock Leone 145 WB

the only good things you have are tips.
(Jun. 19, 2013  8:37 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: what are the best attack and defense beyblades I can build with:

galaxy Pegasus w105R2f
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
and Rock Leone 145 WB

Attack: Ray Striker D125/100/85 R2F/RF/HF (HF is used in Hasbro Stadiums with KO pockets. The rubber tips are used in the BB-10.)
Defense: None
thank you

oh I forgot I also have cyber Pegasus what is the best attack I can make with
galaxy Pegasus w105R2f
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 100HF
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Rock Leone 145 WB
and Cyber Pegasus 100 hf
(Jun. 19, 2013  4:01 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Ryukiba: Exactly has AZL said, or you could try its successor: Dragooon, but you will need to buy certain parts (Examples: Wyvang Dragooon SA165(attack mode)R2F, Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF)

Ok I'll try to get it^·^ I've also got Samurai IfraidW145CF and Thief Phoenic E230GCF but that's it-.-
Could someone give me list of current top tier beyblades
Instead of us listing the combos, u can go to the thread yourself and look at it, and it would be nice if you pur your signature in spoilers to keep the page from being so long Smile
(Jun. 20, 2013  1:51 AM)Phanton gasher Wrote: Could someone give me list of current top tier beyblades

phantom aquario 230mb
(Jun. 20, 2013  2:49 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2013  1:51 AM)Phanton gasher Wrote: Could someone give me list of current top tier beyblades

phantom aquario 230mb

Or go to competitive combos list in the advanced forum.
Test this Combo out. Death [ Attack mode ] Cygnus GB145WF.
Competitive MFB Combos thread
Here you will find the Top-Tier list.

Public Competitive MFB Customs discussion
Here you have the public discussion. This is more recent, so here you will find what would be like a possible draft for the next update of the Top-tier list.
(Jun. 20, 2013  3:41 AM)Pegasus97 Wrote: Test this Combo out. Death [ Attack mode ] Cygnus GB145WF.

Please stop posting, that's a terrible combo. Leave it to people who know what they're talking about.
He just wants it tested.
I've got some new stuff, and have been playing around. Wondering what people though would be good for Attack/Defense/Stamina Beys:

Rings
Pisces
Perseus
Giraffe
Nemesis
Striker
Cygnus
Pegasus III
Destructor
Leone II
Orion
Dark Knight

Wheels
Thermal
Gravity
Rock
Diablo
Ray
Variares
Kreis
Cosmic
L-Drago III
Fang
Phantom
Rock
Earth
Dragooon

Tracks
Tornado 125
Armor Defense 145
Rubber 145
D125
Left Wing 160

Tips
Eternal Sharp
Wide Defense
Wide Ball
Coat Sharp
Wide Defense
Wave Wide Defense
Blade Semi Flat

4D Bottoms
X : D
Delta Drive
Final Drive
Final Survive
Bearing Drive
attack: Vari ares d125/ad145 wb
defense: kreis cygnus ad145 bsf
stamina: phantom nemesis t125/lw160 es/wd/b:d
balance: none
spin steal: l drago destructor b:d/lw160/90 wd
anti attack: diablo striker r145 cs(aggro)
anti spin stealer: earth____ b:d

Ypu might want to get some attack tips
I would like to add a Anti-Spin Steal to your list Kyler.
Anti-Spin Steal: Earth___ B D
Earths round shape allows it to be a good counter for Dragooon. Dragooon wouldn't be able to absorb spin from Earth because of its round shape. I chose B D for its great stamina.
Earth is smooth and round of course, but it isn't exactly a great Anti-Spin Steal wheel.
It is light, and coupled with B: D's already terrible defenses, even a static Spin-Steal combo might be able to KO it.

Kyler- BSF might have shown potential, but on a high-recoil wheel like VariAres, it can't do a thing.
Moreover, an aggro WB is illegal. If you are referring to the slight amount of movement WB gets if launched hard, then no. Again, WB is not capable enough to handle the recoil of Diablo. Moreover, it wouldn't work for Anti-Attack.
An Aggressive CS is a much better option.