Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Sorry about the typo I meant the c145 track with a jb tip
Umm, that's still not good.
The Phoenix is good for speed and stamina while the death wheel is good for hitting back when the top part has the spikes facing upward and combined with the c145 track that gives it good balance and the jb is perfect for manoverability. Just try it, it's awesome
just because in theory and scientific mumbo jumbo makes it sound...sound the parts are very outclassed and dont require any testing to know that this combo isnt top tier, well it maybe for u but u need to list ur parts so we can help u and make sure.
The only reason I posted it is because it wins against every other bey I've battled and I will list my parts tomorrow because its 1:28 am and I should be sleeping

So just try my combo you'll be surprised!

Very

Reply?
Death is a great defense wheel (And it actually has quite a bit of stamina, according to my informal testing) but JB is really not good for anything.
C145 used to have great defense, but it is now severely outclassed by BD145/E230 for defense, and by just about everything for stamina. Phoenix is not a great clear wheel either. If your death wheel is hasbro, than that thing will probably lose to almost everything in the metagame.
If these are the best pieces you have, then some of the people in the purchase consultation thread might be able to help you find some great parts for really cheap! Smile
However, you should list your stuff, 'cause you might have some great parts we don't know about yet. Smile
The death wheel is Taraka but the jb is probz only good cuz it's worn down so I think I'll just get a ball tip and see how well that does ps it used to have the sagitario clear wheel so would it have been better with that pps I used to be a total geek about beys but stopped blading for a while and I'm just starting up again ppps I might start a tournament in Montrose UK

Pppps I use a Taraka 3point launcher grip with Taraka string launcher from the galaxy Pegi and that stadium

Ppppps I sometimes use the hasbro vortex

Staduim
Pppps, this thread is for asking help to build you a combo- Rather than posting random combos and thinking it's good. I bet you haven't seen the Beyblade Customizations Forum beyond this thread.
(May. 04, 2013  3:43 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: What would be the best Sychrom with Ifraid and Saramanda? I have most non Zero-G tracks and tips However, I do have W145, SW145, SD, and CF. For BB-10 and Zero-G stadium please.

Repost. Nobody saw it.
(May. 06, 2013  11:39 AM)Kujikato Wrote:
(May. 06, 2013  7:11 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Earth Lacerta 105CS does well in a BB-46, minus half a MM shouldn't affect him too too much. And get MS for Evil Virgo D125MS( Inickname her the eternal buzzsaw).

Please stop giving out false information. Please.

SoulNinja,

Your best would be Lightning L-Drago CH120 HF/F, but that is super outclassed.

I actually have experience w/ these combos, Virgo may not have the best def. but she still gets the job done. And Lacerta(while doesn't really attack w/ the rubber part) is a good all around balance type!

Anyway... is it possible to use FConfused on a right rot. bey and get an anti spin steal?Tired
No, as soon as it goes to sharp mode it will lose, because of 1. horrible balance and 2. even worse LAD (life after death)
^thanx but now I'm Confused, because once my Thermal Wolf FConfused battled a left spin, and after landing on the sharp perfectly, he soon went back to attack mode before touching the slope It is a mystery
(May. 06, 2013  7:11 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Anyway... is it possible to use FConfused on a right rot. bey and get an anti spin steal?Tired

Nope. FConfused has awful LAD. Smile
Is Ray Horuseus W105XF top teir? Shoot can any one even control such a bey?
(May. 08, 2013  1:47 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is Ray Horuseus W105XF top teir? Shoot can any one even control such a bey?

Are you being sarcastic, haha? No, that's an extremely outclassed combo, and won't do very good.
Un fortunately, no I can't even train without getting a stadium out or Horus self SO'ing, so I'm trying to find out why.
Someone please respond to mine! blackdragon, your Reviser Dragooon is a good combo! Also, Girago should be a chrome wheel to be used if you don't have Revizer. Girago and Revizer are very much alike.
i would respond but im not sure what exactly ur asking
Look at my first post. I will copy it.

Hi I need a combo for at least 1 copy for Balance, Attack, Stamina, and Defense of beyblade. Here are the combos that I have made.

MSF-H Ifraid Bahamdia SP230WD
MSF-H Phoenic Girago SA165GF
MSF-H Gryph Saramanda 145FB
MSF-H Pegasis Dragooon DF145MS
Gravity Perseus 145DS
Storm Pegasis 105R²F
Diablo Lacerta LW105LF
Galaxy Gemios TH170SWD
Ray Hades 85WSF
Hell Herculeo 100RS
Storm Pegasis 145XF
Tornado Horuseus W105RS
Basalt Befall LW105LF
Meteo L-Drago LW160BSF
Cyber Wolf FinalGrinrive
Grand Byxis 85WD
and Vulcan Pegasis W105PD

Please get back to me as soon as possible, thank you!
ok i understand now
Zero G:
sway attack:bahamdia dragooon sp230 gf
sway defense: girago saramanda th170 rs
note: if sway attack is facing left and other is spinning right swithch dragooon to pegasis because sway only works if there facing the same direction.

Bb10:
Attack:bahamdia Ifraid sa165 r2f
defense:girago dragooon sa165/th170 rs
stamina:girago dragooon sa165 wd
balance:basalt hades sa165 r2f
Is this combo good phantom unicorno 230 mb
I'd say it's alright, it's a lot like Duo ____ 230MB, and Phantom and Duo are similar in some way, and Duo ____ 230MB is a great balance combo, so using Phantom would be alright as well.
Hi, I need a combo. My beyblade parts were given to me by my brother known here as CosmicGuy1410 and i started to trade, but he doesn't play beyblade anymore Unhappy
CW: Orion, Rex, L-Drago II Assault ver., Aquario, Serpent, Sagittario I, Pegasis I, Pegasis III, Befall, Capricorn, Hades
MW: Phantom, Nightmare, Meteo, Rock, Evil, Screw, Dark, Big Bang, Blitz, Death, Saramanda, Ifraid
ST: 100, 105, W105, CH120, 125, T125, D125, 145, SW145, AD145
PT: F, SF, MF, HF, WF, R2F, B, WB, MB, SB, SD, MS
Bottoms: BD, FD, FS
(May. 08, 2013  9:30 PM)TheUltimateSith Wrote: Hi, I need a combo. My beyblade parts were given to me by my brother known here as CosmicGuy1410 and i started to trade, but he doesn't play beyblade anymore Unhappy
CW: Orion, Rex, L-Drago II Assault ver., Aquario, Serpent, Sagittario I, Pegasis I, Pegasis III, Befall, Capricorn, Hades
MW: Phantom, Nightmare, Meteo, Rock, Evil, Screw, Dark, Big Bang, Blitz, Death, Saramanda, Ifraid
ST: 100, 105, W105, CH120, 125, T125, D125, 145, SW145, AD145
PT: F, SF, MF, HF, WF, R2F, B, WB, MB, SB, SD, MS
Bottoms: BD, FD, FS

Phantom Aquario BGrin is good, an ok/outclassed attack combo is Blitz Orion CH120 R2F.
Attack: Saramanda Ifraid CH120R2F or Blitz Orion CH120R2F
Defence: Death Hades 125? SD
Stamina: Phantom Aquario B;D
Spin Steal: Meteo L Drago CH120SD

That's all I could think of with the parts you have.