"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 30, 2013  9:25 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2013  12:55 PM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: Recoil isn't always bad I had this combo variares d125 mf that got hit to a wall and bounced back on the bey that hit it and that between went flying
my parts are
er: gasher, lyre, striker x2, destroyer, lacerta, aries, pegasus v. 3, bxyis, uranus, bull, striker v. 2, destructor x2, and variares
Fw: cosmic, l drago x 2, duo, thermal, storm, gravity, torch, Ray x 2, inferno x 2, and forbidden
St: 230, ed145, wd145, d125

Continued
D125, 125, sw 145, ch 120, df 105,wa 130, lw105, and ad145
Pt: cs, cs, sf, lf, wd x2,d, rs, mf, hf, and ds
4d bottoms: fd, fs, and dd
14 facebolts

I now have kreis cygnus 145 wd

what made the VariAres bounce back from the wall to the stadium wasnt recoil, it was its smash. recoil is bad, is like firing a gun that will also damage you.
anyways, in official play once the bey exits the stadium it counts as KO even is it comes back its no longer in play.
the best combos "i think":

Attack:
Cosmic Striker CH120LF
Gravity Destroyer (counter mode) CH120LF should get a RF/R2F and also Flash
Defense:
Duo Gasher/Cygnus SW145RS Should get a DB145
track is up to choice since they are all equally outclassed for defense
Stamina:
Duo? Cygnus AD145WD

Spin equalizer:
Gravity Destroyer (defense mode?) CH120WD on left spin
WD or DS- which one is more usefull for a stamina & defense combo?
(Mar. 30, 2013  9:43 PM)IloveThailand Wrote: WD or DS- which one is more usefull for a stamina & defense combo?

Neither has any potential for defense at all, only for stamina.
WD is better for combos in 145 tracks and below, and i think DS is outclassed but i use it in combos of 170 and over.
this is the first time i have actually used this thread for help. usually i am the one helping XD

before i go on, i would like to mention a few things.
first off, i am more so wanting some feedback, an opinion, on the theoretically useful combos i am going to be presenting.
as i don't own/have the money to get any zero-g beyblades, i do ask you all to not recomend to me to get any of them to use instead of my outclassed parts. i know they are outclassed, but it is all i got. and i have to make due with them by being inovative.

so, on with the show.
so yeah.. man my parts are outdated
(Mar. 31, 2013  1:18 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: this is the first time i have actually used this thread for help. usually i am the one helping XD

before i go on, i would like to mention a few things.
first off, i am more so wanting some feedback, an opinion, on the theoretically useful combos i am going to be presenting.
as i don't own/have the money to get any zero-g beyblades, i do ask you all to not recomend to me to get any of them to use instead of my outclassed parts. i know they are outclassed, but it is all i got. and i have to make due with them by being inovative.

so, on with the show.
so yeah.. man my parts are outdated

Allright, Here's some feedback for ya! Smile

Hope I helped! Smile
(Mar. 31, 2013  2:41 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Allright, Here's some feedback for ya! Smile

first off, i would like to say thanks.

Quote:
i have been using JB for a very long time, and personally i do not find what you say here to be the case. also, i was going more for equalizing+destablizing (sorry i wasn't clear on that), which i find JB to be a VERY good tip for.

Quote:
yes, i know all rubber tips are better (i happen to have been around this forum for quite a while, and i know almost all about all parts)... for smash attack that is. but i am going for the swerving attack, is it called? (i did mention.. all of these combos are for the swerving, zero-g stadium, of which i forget its name. sorry if that wasn't clear.) as for hell being raised, again, i allready know.. but my reasoning for being on a higher track is 1. on the zero-g stadiums, 85 is just a bit to low. and 2. many defensive combos are on very high tracks.
if in a bb-10, i would completely use my first hell combo over the s130XF

Quote:
i am not looking for a defence combo, it is a 'disrupting' combo more so.. like a destablizer.
also, that combo would have way to much scraping, especailly in a zero-g stadium. and i don't have CS.
like i said, not looking for defence. if i wanted defence, i would of sticked with my duo ___ BD145 combo that i have.. either way i hate defence XD

Quote:Please list ALL of your parts next time. It helps a lot 'cause then we can see if you have any other parts that might be better.
lol i know i know.. but with the rest of my parts being the likes of earth eagle and dark wolf (beys from that time period).. i really just said the best of what i got as the rest as, from experience and seeing other peoples tests, our outclassed for what i want to use

sorry if i seem rather snobby. i really don't mean to XD.
lord wolfblade I'm pretty sure theblackdragon did not know that you were using a Zero g stadium, neither did I, for your spin stealer you would be better off putting XF on it than jb I know you said you like it but really that top is one of the worst tips if not the worst along with the sharp series, I would suggest using EDS.
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:09 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: lord wolfblade I'm pretty sure theblackdragon did not know that you were using a Zero g stadium, neither did I, for your spin stealer you would be better off putting XF on it than jb I know you said you like it but really that top is one of the worst tips if not the worst along with the sharp series, I would suggest using EDS.

yeah, i did mention it once. should of made it clearer. sorry about that.

XF would make it so it would never be able to make contact to spin steal, i need somthing slower, to be able to destablize and get enough contact to equalize a little bit. tips like SF, FS, JB, WB(depending), CS, and even F work well for that.
and XF would be better suited on my hell attack combo for what i need it to do

sigh.. yes yes.. everybody reads JB as being one of the worse tips for anything ever... seriously, it is about as good, if not slightly worse/better then SF, for destablizers. and SF was pretty much the best tip for those combos. believe it or not, JB is FAR better then any of the S tips. it has good movement, ok balance, and actually ok stamina. its not about me liking it at all.. it is about the fact i actually put time into discovering that it is better then everybody thinks.
guess nobody knows what destablizers are anymore XD

(again. i am sorry if i seem rude)
(and holy carp... it has been a long time since i have discussed combos... man this brings me back)
Oh! I totally didn't know that you were using a zero-g stadium! Sorry about that.
sorry if I wrote too much again... Smile

If there are any experienced bladers out there who find something wrong with my suggestions, please let me know, since I am not nearly as knowledgeable in the field of Zero-G as some others. Thanks! Smile
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:42 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Oh! I totally didn't know that you were using a zero-g stadium! Sorry about that.
sorry if I wrote too much again... Smile

If there are any experienced bladers out there who find something wrong with my suggestions, please let me know, since I am not nearly as knowledgeable in the field of Zero-G as some others. Thanks! Smile

haha, no problem. it was my fault for not being clear on that XD

i think for my sway attack, i will stick with using hell (for some strange reason.. i just do better then it then any other wheel for any type of attack Confused guess its my lucky wheel). thank you though, i did not know that the spin the sway attack is using is best against the same spin. i will try and make a note to use one one of my left spin wheels against people who i see usually use left spin
EDIT: haha, this is making me think of bringing back out my good ol gravity wheel.. loved that thing back when it came out

i remember the wobbling combos working out nice enough in BB-10, i thought they might be interesting in the swaying stadiums XD

very true, they do have that problem. i kinda chose it, as i feel safer with a ball shaped tip in them zero-g stadiums, then SF's shape..
i guess i will switch up the tips every once in a while from XF and JB, see what works out the best for me

thank you though. what you said was helpful Smile
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:07 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: You're very welcome! Smile

btw. as for destablizers usually being right spin.
acutally, the first destablizer was left spin. it used the original Ldrago wheel
i believe it was: LDrago 100F?? or something close to that

after that, usually right spin was used. but left spin works just as well i believe
Hmmm... Interesting. What would that be called? Maybe a spin-steal-destabilizer? Tongue_out
infinity- Please read around a bit before suggesting combos. Smile
He has VariAres for Attack. LF is totally useless. CS can be used for Attack when no other tips are available.
For Defence, he has 230, which works way better than SW145.

Apart from these slight errors, the combos are great. Still, just read around a bit more to make better combos. Wink

Ah, lord Wolfblade! Nice to see you return!
(Mar. 31, 2013  5:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: infinity- Please read around a bit before suggesting combos. Smile
He has VariAres for Attack. LF is totally useless. CS can be used for Attack when no other tips are available.
For Defence, he has 230, which works way better than SW145.

Apart from these slight errors, the combos are great. Still, just read around a bit more to make better combos. Wink

ah, i completely missed the VariAres. and i think CS for attack would depend on the condition, if the rubber is too worn then LF would do better since CS wont be aggressive at all. but otherwise yes, CS would be better (i missed it anyways lol) i guess my eyes fail me at times XD
thanks for correcting me Janstarblast lol i'll read around a bit more Cute
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:35 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hmmm... Interesting. What would that be called? Maybe a spin-steal-destabilizer? Tongue_out
something like that.
anyways this is getting to be off topic XD

(Mar. 31, 2013  5:34 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah, lord Wolfblade! Nice to see you return!

haha, thanks. hopefully soon i will know enough to suggest combos on this thread. as i am really rusty about these things Tongue_out
i rember back when it was a race to see who would suggest good combos first XD

(^and i was just talking about being off topic XD)
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: btw. as for destablizers usually being right spin.
acutally, the first destablizer was left spin. it used the original Ldrago wheel

after that, usually right spin was used. but left spin works just as well i believe

You're referring to MF L Drago 90WF, I believe: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF

Man ... that combo is so old now hahaha. As I state in the thread though, the idea for it can be traced back to experimentation that Brad did trying to create a "destabilizing attacker" back in 2009.

The worst part about this is that it caused people to start thinking that "destabilizers" were a type, when in reality "destabilizing" is simply an effect that any Beyblade can have depending on what height it is at relative to its opponent.
(Mar. 31, 2013  6:46 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:11 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: btw. as for destablizers usually being right spin.

You're referring to MF L Drago 90WF, I believe: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF

Man ... that combo is so old now hahaha. As I state in the thread though, the idea for it can be traced back to experimentation that Brad did trying to create a "destabilizing attacker" back in 2009.

The worst part about this is that it caused people to start thinking that "destabilizers" were a type, when in reality "destabilizing" is simply an effect that any Beyblade can have depending on what height it is at relative to its opponent.

ahhhh yeah, knew it was something like that. and yeah, i remember when it came out. and then that flame 100sf combo it spawned XD.. wow i feel actually kinda old

lol true. i see them as attack/stamina hybrids mostly.. they are kind of a subarchtype when you think about it. cause any bey can destablize, like you said, but "destablizers" are just completely built to destablize while being a part of any of the archtypes.
what i am trying to make would be an attack/spinsteal-stamina hybrid, focused on destablizing.
For syncrome is Goreim Reviser E230GCF good for Defense and for combos attack - Metal Face Fang Pegasis 100RF (Low tracks are Good) Stamina - Duo cancer T125 notes: Face- Any Facebolts don't use metal faces) clearwheel- it must be circular like Bull,Aquario,Horrogium or cancer it must be smooth) Metal Wheel - most recommended are Duo and Phantom but you can use earth basalt or Burn it must be circular track- try to use 230 it has a stamin here's are the recomended CH120 or T125 if you don't want that any tracks Performance tip- Use D tips like Sd WD D PD WWD for Defense - read this
What you'll need is a heavy Beyblade. For the Facebolt, anything works. What's most recommended is a Metal Face, or a MF-H. For the Clear Wheel (Energy Ring), you'll need a heavy wheel. The heaviest wheels so far is Bull, Aquario & Kerbecs. (You can do some research on the BeyWiki (WBO) and Beyblade Wikia. For the Metal Wheel (Fusion Wheel), the same thing. You need a heavy wheel. The heaviest Metal wheels are Diablo, Basalt & Earth. Again, you can go research online for heavy wheels. For the Track, you'll again need a heavy track. The heaviest Tracks so far is BD145, GB145 & TH170. Again... Do some researching around. The links below can help. Lastly, the Bottom (Performance Tip). You'll need a rubber based Bottom to withstand attacks. They'll create more friction against the stadium, making it harder to knock out. I recommend CS, RS & RSF. Now you have a strong Defense type!
(Mar. 31, 2013  2:30 PM)BBG_BeyCraft123 Wrote: For syncrome is Goreim Reviser E230GCF good for Defense and for combos attack - Metal Face Fang Pegasis 100RF (Low tracks are Good) Stamina - Duo cancer T125 notes: Face- Any Facebolts don't use metal faces) clearwheel- it must be circular like Bull,Aquario,Horrogium or cancer it must be smooth) Metal Wheel - most recommended are Duo and Phantom but you can use earth basalt or Burn it must be circular track- try to use 230 it has a stamin here's are the recomended CH120 or T125 if you don't want that any tracks Performance tip- Use D tips like Sd WD D PD WWD for Defense - read this
What you'll need is a heavy Beyblade. For the Facebolt, anything works. What's most recommended is a Metal Face, or a MF-H. For the Clear Wheel (Energy Ring), you'll need a heavy wheel. The heaviest wheels so far is Bull, Aquario & Kerbecs. (You can do some research on the BeyWiki (WBO) and Beyblade Wikia. For the Metal Wheel (Fusion Wheel), the same thing. You need a heavy wheel. The heaviest Metal wheels are Diablo, Basalt & Earth. Again, you can go research online for heavy wheels. For the Track, you'll again need a heavy track. The heaviest Tracks so far is BD145, GB145 & TH170. Again... Do some researching around. The links below can help. Lastly, the Bottom (Performance Tip). You'll need a rubber based Bottom to withstand attacks. They'll create more friction against the stadium, making it harder to knock out. I recommend CS, RS & RSF. Now you have a strong Defense type!

First off, I can hardly understand what you said.
Secondly, it seems like you are playing Q&A with yourself.
Moreover, all the answers that you gave to yourself are wrong. Try again next time.

So first, read around the Forums.
are these bey combos any goodEeearth Fox 125WD and Death Phoenix WD145XF
Nope, they are not too good.

The Earth combo is heavily outclassed; because Earth itself is a heavily outclassed Stamina wheel.

The Death combo....
Well, what do you intend to use it for?
It wouldn't Attack too well, as XF isn't that good for Attack (nor is Death an Attack wheel, but looking at Meow!'s new find, I'll not be sure of it)
It would suck at Defense as XF has no grip.
Its only Stamina would come from Tornado Stalling. It might be suitable enough for that. However, WD145's recoil would cause a severe Stamina loss. Plus, there are better Tornado Stalling combos.

The Death combo seems like a truly confused combo. You've put in things from all types, but it works well in none.
can u make me a combo with duo ice-titan

plz
(Mar. 31, 2013  3:56 PM)AwesomeBlader11 Wrote: can u make me a combo with duo ice-titan

plz

you must list the parts you own for us to help you out
plz

duo ice titan 230wd