"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 22, 2013  8:03 PM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: what is a good combo for a big bang wheel?

Please specify which parts are available to you ...
(Feb. 22, 2013  6:21 PM)Luck Wrote: Do not use Hasbro Variares . It's awful .
And you get MF with Spiral Capricorne 90MF

Thanks! That would explain why I do not have an MF, we do not have a spiral capricorn.
Would twisted cygnus bd145rsf be a worthwhile defence combo? Tryin to figure if meteor shower set is worth picking up
(Feb. 22, 2013  8:07 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  8:03 PM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: what is a good combo for a big bang wheel?

Please specify which parts are available to you ...

Pegasus I,II, and III. herculeo and gil for energy ring.
tracks: 100, 105, 125, w105, and d125
tips: RF, R2F, CS, HF/S, F, SF, HF, Q, Final drive, SD, Delta drive, AND FS. they are the parts that i think may be good. i just need a combo.
(Feb. 21, 2013  11:57 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2013  11:09 PM)theproost Wrote: Hello Everyone-

Can you help my son and I build a few combos? First we need combos that can stomp Phantom Orion in a Hasbro stadium(like Hades Gate) for him to use at school. And your recommendations for some top tier combos in a BB-10.

Here is what we have:
Takara
Phantom Orion Galaxy Pegasus
Death Quetzacoatal Dark Cancer
L-drago destructor Ray Unicorno
Mateo L-drago Dark Cancer
Diablo Nemesis Ray Unicorno
Scythe Kronos Dark Knight Dragoon
Basalt Horogium Goriem Revizer
Hades Kerbecs KillerKen Balro
Divine Crown Orojya Wyvang

Hyperblades
Flash Sagitario
Kreis cygnus
Omega dragonis
Phantom Orion

Hasbro(that are known)
Mateo L-drago
Evil Befall
Nightmare Rex

Tips and tracks
100 WD
130 JSB
105 RSF
160 RF
AD145 RS

Thank you!
Attack- Flash Orion AD145R2F/RF
Defence- Death Kerbecs BD145RDF/CS for more stamina, Killerken Reviser BD145RDF/CS
Stamina- Phantom Orion BGrin, Phantom Cancer AD145WD, Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Spin stealer- Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD/WD
Spin equaliser I guess?- Killerken Dragooon CH120R2F
Anti spin equaliser- Basalt Cygnus BGrin

You've got some pretty good beys! but, unfortunately, A hasbro hades gate stadium is completely anti-attack, which is the most effective form of beyblade you can use against orion, since it can be easily KOd in almost any stadium that allows stadium outs. If you happen to be using a stadium that allows stadium outs, such as a BB10 attack type or a hasbro metal masters stadium, goriem balro CH120RF will easily KO orion.
for the hades gate stadium, try meteo l drago CH120 WD//EWD/ B: D for spin steal (this may not work, since B: D can continue to spin at very low speeds, making it hard to beat in a spin steal battle.)
As for beating orion in a sleep out, it is almost impossible. Phantom orion is the absolute supreme bey in every way when it comes to stamina, and can spin up to twice as long as other stamina types. very, very few combos can beat orion in a sleep out consistantly, but this is one of only a very small handfull will do it almost every time : reviser goriem 100SF/BSF
This will hit orion over and over again underneath and lifting it off the ground, making B: D useless, without giving it time to recover, draining its stamina very quickly, without losing much spin. basalt______145/100 SF will work rarely, but goriem is definetly a better choice.
Thanks so much

(Feb. 22, 2013  6:48 AM)zeneo Wrote: @Pwanage Potato-
Considering the fact you have all 4Ds,Metal Fusion and Masters beys,and,that you're not missing out on something, here's what you can make-
ATTACK-
Flash Escolpio S130/GB 145/AD145 MF/RF/R2F
VariAres R145 MF/RF/R2F/LRF(LRF preferred for Left Spin)
Stamina
Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario 230 D/SD
Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario AD145 EWD
Duo Aquario 230 SD
Spin stealer
Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Anti-attack
Diablo KerbecsBD145RF
Basalt Horogrium R145RF

You could also use Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario 90 MF.
It's a good tornado staller-Phantom needs to be in Attack Mode.
Also,I would like to see you win the WORLD TOURNAMENT in which you're participating(really)
(Feb. 22, 2013  10:03 PM)TrueVaultHunter Wrote: Would twisted cygnus bd145rsf be a worthwhile defence combo? Tryin to figure if meteor shower set is worth picking up

I see a lot of people using BD145 but i hear that RSF is not the best tip even though it might be good for defense. So the combo might work.
Honestly, I would use ds for defence and stamina, but Rsf works just fine
A lot of people say that RSF is a good tip when a bunch of others say no. Is it recommended for me to use in a good balance bey or another type?
its recommended to use it in defense but CS would do better
Other Bottoms like RS, RDF, and RB work too.
Are spark fx beyblades parts any good or should I just stick with takara tomy beys? For example my phantom wheel and cosmic wheel. Also the Final Drive and Bearing Drive.
Ok I am really not familiar with new beyblade, i mostly only know the plastic generation.
Now i got 9 MFB bey and i would like to know what kind of combo can be made out of them . I'm also looking to know if any of them is worth something ? I got them for free with an other order of plastic beyblade.

Heres my list :
Aquario 105F
Quetzacoatl 90 WF
R-Escolpio T125 JB
F-Sagtiario C145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
L-drago 100HF
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:03 AM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: Are spark fx beyblades parts any good or should I just stick with takara tomy beys? For example my phantom wheel and cosmic wheel. Also the Final Drive and Bearing Drive.
If your finding normal beys that is not recolours that is TAKARA TOMY beyblades while If your finding custom beys that is Hasbro beys..........DJ - Sad.DJ - Shock!
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:26 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:03 AM)Shadowstriker12 Wrote: Are spark fx beyblades parts any good or should I just stick with takara tomy beys? For example my phantom wheel and cosmic wheel. Also the Final Drive and Bearing Drive.
If your finding normal beys that is not recolours that is TAKARA TOMY beyblades while If your finding custom beys that is Hasbro beys..........DJ - Sad.DJ - Shock!

I know but is there a difference in performance? I hear that spark fx are lighter than takara tomy.
The bey that is weight change is Diablo Nemesis and the others are just the same.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:14 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Ok I am really not familiar with new beyblade, i mostly only know the plastic generation.
Now i got 9 MFB bey and i would like to know what kind of combo can be made out of them . I'm also looking to know if any of them is worth something ? I got them for free with an other order of plastic beyblade.

Heres my list :
Aquario 105F
Quetzacoatl 90 WF
R-Escolpio T125 JB
F-Sagtiario C145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
L-drago 100HF

A stamina combo you can make is Scythe Kronos 90/100EDS.
(Feb. 23, 2013  5:14 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: Ok I am really not familiar with new beyblade, i mostly only know the plastic generation.

Heres my list :
Aquario 105F
Quetzacoatl 90 WF
R-Escolpio T125 JB
F-Sagtiario C145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
L-drago 100HF

If attack type bey is your finding how about this combos:
Aquario WA130MF
Thermal Lyra 100F

That's all combo the I know now.

Heres my list :
Aquario 105F
Quetzacoatl 90 WF
R-Escolpio T125 JB
F-Sagtiario C145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
L-drago 100HF

Attack: Spiral Escolpio T125/100 MF/(WF?)
Stamina: Scythe Kronos T125 SD
(Feb. 23, 2013  7:43 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote:

Heres my list :
Aquario 105F
Quetzacoatl 90 WF
R-Escolpio T125 JB
F-Sagtiario C145 S
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Nightmare Rex SW145 SD
Scythe Kronos T125 EDS
Spiral Lyre ED145 MF
L-drago 100HF

If attack type bey is your finding how about this combos:
Aquario WA130MF
Thermal Lyra 100F

That's all combo the I know now.

Vixxterity's combos work much better.
Although, to clear up her optionality/slashs;
Spiral____ 100MF

Also , I presume that he means Lighting L-Drago ?
Hello there,I ordered following Beyblade:

akara Tomy - Beyblade Takara 4D - Phantom Orion BGrin

Which Beyblade should I also ordered in order to combine it with the Phantom Orion?
That question belongs in the 'purchase consultation' thread .
Are you kidding me?

I already posted it there and the told me thst I should post it here...So I hope that I will get any help here.

I only want to know which BLADE would fit so that I can combine them.
This is about what beyblade you should buy ?
It goes in the purchase consultation thread .
Firstly, we are getting off topic, secondly, I was thinking that I could use scythe Kronos bd145 rs for a defence type. Would that be an outclassed combo?