100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Feb. 22, 2013  2:13 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  1:48 AM)bbguy Wrote: I need a stamina/balence type

Phantom flash forbidden

Unicornio (only)

Ad145 s130 ch120

Wd mb b:d

A stamina type you can make is Phantom Unicorno AD145WD.

Actually, both MB and Bearing Drive have more stamina than WD.
(Feb. 22, 2013  3:46 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  2:13 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  1:48 AM)bbguy Wrote: I need a stamina/balence type

Phantom flash forbidden

Unicornio (only)

Ad145 s130 ch120

Wd mb b:d

A stamina type you can make is Phantom Unicorno AD145WD.

Actually, both MB and Bearing Drive have more stamina than WD.

MB has less stamina... BGrin has more stamina, so he probably can use BGrin for pure stamina?
(Feb. 21, 2013  11:57 PM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Attack- Flash Orion AD145R2F/RF
Defence- Death Kerbecs BD145RDF/CS for more stamina, Killerken Reviser BD145RDF/CS
Stamina- Phantom Orion BGrin, Phantom Cancer AD145WD, Scythe Kronos BD145EDS
Spin stealer- Meteo L-Drago TR145EWD/WD
Spin equaliser I guess?- Killerken Dragooon CH120R2F
Anti spin equaliser- Basalt Cygnus BGrin

Thanks ridbladebreaker!

We spent almost the last two hours blading. We tried a few in the bb-10 and they were really fun. However, in the Hasbro stadiums in our informal testing the stock phantom still seems to dominate. The other stamina combos fall just short and the attack/defense spin stealers don't seem to come close for us. For us, not even the Phantom Cancer WD combo outlasts it.

Any ideas on a combo just to beat standard Phantom Orion BGrin in a Hasbro? Doesn't really need to do anything else, my son just wants to win at his schools hasbro stadiums. Most of the kids have a phantom and we can't find a combo that consistently beats it...
Depends upon what Hasbro stadium it is.
If it has two pockets,try going with a Flash-it should get knocked out
Stock phantoms are fairly good. A descent attack type can knock it around the stadium and take it out while its off balance. Hyperblade cosmic can take it out but had a small window of opportunity. Flash orion hits jar and that can also do damage. Sadly the oval shape of hasbro stadiums can be the downfall of these bays though if they get caught on the ovals lip with a rubber tip it can drastically decrese stamina.
Usually, we never recommend attackers for Hasbro stadia. This is an exceptional case, though.
Your son would have to be highly skilled with attackers. However, even then, all odds are kinda against him.
He'll hardly have any room to gain momentum before getting a good attack. The structure of the stadium doesn't allow it. Moreover, trying to get a sliding shoot would be futile, as a flower pattern usually means that you are trying to self-pocket the bey.
It won't be easy to take Phantom B: D out in a Hasbro stadium. Then again, that is the best you can try...
But of course use tips like MF.
Someone please build me 12 competitive combo. I'm going to world tournament soon. I have about almost all of the Metal Fusion/Masters, and all of the 4D's.
Almost all? Then we'd need you to list them all. Its a rule, y'know...
(Feb. 22, 2013  4:13 AM)theproost Wrote:
Defence- Death Kerbecs BD145RDF/CS for more stamina, Killerken Reviser BD145RDF/CS

Thanks ridbladebreaker!

We spent almost the last two hours blading. We tried a few in the bb-10 and they were really fun. However, in the Hasbro stadiums in our informal testing the stock phantom still seems to dominate. The other stamina combos fall just short and the attack/defense spin stealers don't seem to come close for us. For us, not even the Phantom Cancer WD combo outlasts it.

Any ideas on a combo just to beat standard Phantom Orion BGrin in a Hasbro? Doesn't really need to do anything else, my son just wants to win at his schools hasbro stadiums. Most of the kids have a phantom and we can't find a combo that consistently beats it...
Try Flash ____ AD145MF?
If I did then i'd probably take forever...

(Feb. 22, 2013  6:30 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Almost all? Then we'd need you to list them all. Its a rule, y'know...
@Pwanage Potato-
Considering the fact you have all 4Ds,Metal Fusion and Masters beys,and,that you're not missing out on something, here's what you can make-
ATTACK-
Flash Escolpio S130/GB 145/AD145 MF/RF/R2F
VariAres R145 MF/RF/R2F/LRF(LRF preferred for Left Spin)
Stamina
Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario 230 D/SD
Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario AD145 EWD
Duo Aquario 230 SD
Spin stealer
Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Anti-attack
Diablo KerbecsBD145RF
Basalt Horogrium R145RF

You could also use Phantom Cygnus/Hades/Cancer/Aquario 90 MF.
It's a good tornado staller-Phantom needs to be in Attack Mode.
Also,I would like to see you win the WORLD TOURNAMENT in which you're participating(really)
You cannot use MF on VariAres. That is suicide.
Also, you missed Duo Cancer 230MB.

Add MFs everywhere...

PwnagePotato- Well, its against the rules so start maintaining a list for the future. Smile
The problem is, you say "almost"- which could have too many implications...
I want to build balance type bay combo dark dragon . I need some help . Can anyone help me .
Your question is too vague...
Please try to be precise, and also list all your parts. Smile
Well,it's sad to see that some people post that they want a combo and don't even come online after that.
I don't understand why MF on VariAres is called suicide.
Well,I don't consider VariAres that good for an attack type.
I don't understand how I missed Duo Cancer 230 MB
I suggested another Duo combo,maybe that's why?
Pwnage Potato-add Metal Faces to all combos except the stamina ones.
First off, Stamina combos also need MFs these days.
VariAres is a very good Attack type. That big brute is the most aggressively designed wheel.
It suffers from a lot of recoil though, which is hard for MF to handle... Only rubber tips, please.
Is there any beys i can get GB145 that Earth Virgo and is MFH Diablo Kerbacs GB145MB a good combo?
(Feb. 22, 2013  4:13 AM)theproost Wrote:

Thanks ridbladebreaker!

im not good with combos but agianst phantom orion b:d in hasbro beystadium
attack:mf-h variares s130 rsf/rb/rf(worn) might work.
Just use meteo l-drago ch120 w2d/ewd/wd
or mf-h twisted kerbecs 230 wd may work
Rubber tips suggested by you are for Defence. They will NEVER work.
From what I know, most B: D combos are spin steal killers. So that won't work.
230WD is a bad setup. Also, trying to overcome B: D in a Stamina battle is baseless- unless you use B: D itself....
(Feb. 22, 2013  10:10 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rubber tips suggested by you are for Defence. They will NEVER work.
From what I know, most B: D combos are spin steal killers. So that won't work.
230WD is a bad setup. Also, trying to overcome B: D in a Stamina battle is baseless- unless you use B: D itself....

To add to that , I'd say that MF(?) Variares 100/90R2F/RF would work OK ?
And then , also , wouldn't something that was higher than B: D such as Orojya^2 230MB work OK as well ?
Or in this case am I completely incorrect ?
Rubber tips don't really work in a Hasbro stadium. :\
The Orojya Orojya 230MB is something I don't know about.

P.S. Edit to previous post-
I am extremely sorry for the error. Sayak Blader's suggestion of a spin steal combo is quite effective. I checked the testing thread for the same, and seemingly, it beats B: D.
MF Meteo L Drago CH120EWD is perfect.
with the sagitario 2 clear wheel being pretty circular and even, and also being 3.3 grams in weight, making it one of the heavier clear wheels, why wouldnt it be top tier for defense, and 230 height combos?
and with that being said, would phantom sagitario 2 BD 230/100/df105/ad145 d/sd be good for stamina, because I dont have any, clear wheels from the top tier list for stamina
(Feb. 22, 2013  4:42 AM)zeneo Wrote: Depends upon what Hasbro stadium it is.
If it has two pockets,try going with a Flash-it should get knocked out

The stadiums at his school do not have pockets at all, they are rectangular.
The flash combos bang it around a couple times and then just dies. Link to the stadium below: Hasbro Hades Gate Stadium
They have 3 similar ones in different colors and slightly different floor patterns. The school likes them because they keep the beys contained and they can have "epic" battles where many beys are ripped in.

(Feb. 22, 2013  6:25 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Usually, we never recommend attackers for Hasbro stadia.....

Ummm, what bey were we supposed to get an MF tip from? I can't remember ever seeing that in our collection.

(Feb. 22, 2013  12:48 PM)Luck Wrote: To add to that , I'd say that MF(?) Variares 100/90R2F/RF would work OK ?
And then , also , wouldn't something that was higher than B: D such as Orojya^2 230MB work OK as well ?

We have a Hasbro Variares....I will try that this weekend.
(Feb. 22, 2013  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Rubber tips don't really work in a Hasbro stadium. :\
The Orojya Orojya 230MB is something I don't know about.

P.S. Edit to previous post-
I am extremely sorry for the error. Sayak Blader's suggestion of a spin steal combo is quite effective. I checked the testing thread for the same, and seemingly, it beats B: D.
MF Meteo L Drago CH120EWD is perfect.

Didn't realize this was for a hasbro stadium XP
My bad.
I actually tried using a MF variares 100R2F(MINT) the other day in a hasbro stadium . Did . Not . Work .

(Feb. 22, 2013  6:15 PM)theproost Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2013  6:25 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Usually, we never recommend attackers for Hasbro stadia.....

Ummm, what bey were we supposed to get an MF tip from? I can't remember ever seeing that in our collection.

(Feb. 22, 2013  12:48 PM)Luck Wrote: To add to that , I'd say that MF(?) Variares 100/90R2F/RF would work OK ?

We have a Hasbro Variares....I will try that this weekend.

Do not use Hasbro Variares . It's awful .
And you get MF with Spiral Capricorne 90MF