"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
in my opinion that's the best you can do with variares
(Feb. 01, 2013  9:56 PM)moomoomonster21 Wrote: Is there any better combo for Variares metal face r145 rf/r2f? Any parts will work

Yes. To put it simply.
There is a better combo than that, although it greatly depends upon the situation.
Hey Guys Build me 1 Attack and 1 Stamina Combo Here are my Parts

Tips
R2F
HF
WD
W2D

Tracks
D125
WA130

Energy Rings
Fox
Lacerta
Libra

Fusion Wheel
Divine
Thermal

Thanks Grin
Attack Type-None-you don't have a good attack type fusion wheel
you should try and get flash or VariAres and make ____ ____ D125 R2F
Stamina-Thermal Lacerta 90WD
although this one will get easily knocked out as well.
try getting some new beys man.
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: Attack Type-None-you don't have a good attack type fusion wheel

Unhappy The 90WD floor scrapes on zero G

Anyways i tried a lot of combinations But i've found that Divine Fox 145 R2F if Effective got attack
i beat a Diablo Nemesis and Hell Kerbecs a lot. Galaxy Pegasus also.
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:19 PM)BladerPao Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2013  11:40 AM)zeneo Wrote: Attack Type-None-you don't have a good attack type fusion wheel

Anyways i tried a lot of combinations But i've found that Divine Fox 145 R2F if Effective got attack

Y U NO post dat diablo, hell, & galaxy??
Also, you didn't tell for what stadium.
For BB-10: Diablo/Hell Kerbecs D125/BD145 R2F (attack). Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (stamina).
For BBG-04: Diablo Kerbecs X : D (attack). Maybe it's the best option for your very limited parts
I think he means to say that he beat those beys somewhere- probably his friends' haha!
can someone tell me a spin stealer combo of gravity destoyer

my parts are

storm pegasis
storm aquario
screw capricorn
flash saggittarus
diablo nemesis
twisted tempo
killer beawolf
hell kerbeces
ray gill
ray striker
death queatatlz
burn pheonix

tell me 2 to 3 combos please
Gravity Destroyer 100EWD is the most famous and most effective spin steal combo using this metal wheel..
No 2-3 combos for spin steal with Gravity..
Instead-
Attack- Flash ______ D125/AD145MF (closest possible combo to W145MF)
Defence- Death Aquario BD145CS OR Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is aggro)
Stamina- Death Aquario AD145WD
(Jan. 20, 2013  12:18 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2013  11:56 PM)PhantomOrionFan Wrote: Can someone suggest me a combo? My beys are: Lightning L-Drago 100 HF (Takara Tomy), Storm Pegasis 105 RF (Takara Tomy), Rock Escolpio T125 JB (Takara Tomy), Burn Phoenix 135 MS (Takara Tomy), Earth Aquila 145 WD (Takara Tomy), Capricorn 100 HF (Takara Tomy), Storm Pegasus 105 RFx2 (Hasbro limited and non limited), Lightning L-Drago 100 HF (Hasbro Gold ver.) Dark Gasher CH120 SF (Hasbro) Thermal Pisces T125 ES (Hasbro), Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F x2 (Limited Red and Blue ver. and non limited), Cyclone Herucleo 105 F (Hasbro), Grand Cetus WD145 RS (Hasbro), Flame Byxis 230 WD (Hasbro), Ray Striker D125 CS (Hasbro), Evil Befall UW145 EWD (Hasbro), Ultimate Meteo L-Drago 85 XF (Hasbro),Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F (Takara Tomy Clear Ver.) Gravity Perseus Ultimate Reshuflle Set (Takara Tomy) Comes With Gravity Perseus Attack,Stamina and Defense ver. clear wheels, Two Gravity Metal wheels, 3 Perseus Facebolts/Face, 130,100,GB145,AD145,RS,F,S,WD Attack and Defense Deck Set (Takara Tomy) Comes with Poison Giraffe S130 MB, Cyber Aquario 105 RF, Counter Escolpio 145 D. Spare Parts* 135,MS,Dark Metal Wheel x2, Flame, Metal Face, Metal Face Custom Ver x2, ED145,D, 145, Byxis Clear wheel, Storm Metal wheel.

My current combos so far are: Feather MFThermal/Burn Cancer/Aquario 100/90/85 EWD Stamina Combo*
Attack Combo* Left Spin: MF Lightning L-drago 85/90 RF Smash Attack Mode/Upper Attack Mode* Right spin: MF Cyclone Pegasis 2 90 RF
Defense Combo* MF2 Heavy Metal Mode Earth Aquario/Cancer GB145/ED145 RS/MB
Please Suggest any new combos and what you think about my combos.
Thank you very much for reading this.

Attack: MF-H Gravity Perseus (Attack) CH120RF/R2F, MF/MF-H Lightning L-Drago CH120RF/R2F

Defense: MF-H Earth Cancer/Aquario 230/GB145CS/RS

Stamina: Burn Cancer/Aquario AD145/UW145EWD

Bold combos are highly suggested, but any of the combos work. However, you should ask the "vetrens" for better combos.

Thanks for the suggestions Grin The combo's are great!
I want some good attack,defence,stamina and balance types with the following beys :
meteo l drago
burn fireblaze
hell Tongue_outkerbecs
earth aquila
flame saggitario
dark bull
rock leone
basalt horogium
pls reply
Tongue_out

I want some good attack,defence,stamina and balance types with the following beys :
meteo l drago
burn fireblaze
hell kerbecs
earth aquila
flame saggitario
dark bull
rock leone
basalt horogium
pls reply
Tongue_out
Attack- nothing. You have no nice attack tip
Defence- Basalt Bull C145WB
Stamina- Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (Boost)
(Feb. 02, 2013  5:02 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: can someone tell me a spin stealer combo of gravity destoyer

my parts are
tell me 2 to 3 combos please
(Feb. 02, 2013  7:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gravity Destroyer 100EWD is the most famous and most effective spin steal combo using this metal wheel..
No 2-3 combos for spin steal with Gravity..
Instead-
Attack- Flash ______ D125/AD145MF (closest possible combo to W145MF)
Defence- Death Aquario BD145CS OR Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS (if CS is aggro)
Stamina- Death Aquario AD145WD

Gravity Destroyer BD145MF. One of my favorite combo =D
Hey guys, is there a combo with Hell that doesn't involve BD145 and RF? for any kind of attack (I don't want to use the same parts over and over for combos)
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:43 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Hey guys, is there a combo with Hell that doesn't involve BD145 and RF? for any kind of attack (I don't want to use the same parts over and over for combos)

Hell needs its BD145 to be effective. It gives it weight and protection from contacts below the Hell wheel. You're welcome to try 100, CH120, S130, or R145 instead, but I'd personally would rather keep the BD145 on it.
Also, still keeping the RF on it is wise since it lessens up the recoil from contact. Upgrading to an R2F would be a better option. MF or maybe XF could be another option if you want to avoid using rubber attack tips.
(Feb. 03, 2013  12:56 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: Hell needs its BD145 to be effective. It gives it weight and protection from contacts below the Hell wheel. You're welcome to try 100, CH120, S130, or R145 instead, but I'd personally would rather keep the BD145 on it.
Also, still keeping the RF on it is wise since it lessens up the recoil from contact. Upgrading to an R2F would be a better option. MF or maybe XF could be another option if you want to avoid using rubber attack tips.

Thanks, I know why is used that way, but I bought it only because of BD145 and Kerbecs (I needed it for L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF, and I will use another BD145 and Kerbecs for Death Kerbecs BD145RS), but I liked the yellow and bright Hell, so i wanted to make a little use of it, i don't want to leave it forgotten Grin
I want a beyblade that is all about stamina.

my parts...

Faces and rings: Lynx, Nemesis, Leone ll, Befall, Virgo, Orion, Lyra, Kerbecs, Aries.

Wheels: Beat (hasbro), Evil, Hades, Diablo (4D), Phantom (4D), Phantom (Hasbro), Fang (hasbro), lightning, flame, cloud, spiral, earth.

Tracks: 100, BD145, XGrin, BGrin, AD145, ED145, GB145, 125, 130, UW145, 230.

Tips: W2D, SF, F, D, DS, BS, MF.

Please help me!!!!!!!
An uncustomized Phanton (4D) Orion B;D would be your best bet for stamina.
(Feb. 03, 2013  3:15 AM)Tri Wrote: An uncustomized Phanton (4D) Orion B;D would be your best bet for stamina.

Thanks!

I also found a great attack type combo

Hades Kerbecs 100MF, fast movement, sneak attack bey.
Wow, I actually did that before I posted my stamina request. Spins for 5-6 minutes on a light launcher v2
(Feb. 03, 2013  3:13 AM)PhantomNemesis Wrote: I want a beyblade that is all about stamina.

my parts...

Faces and rings: Lynx, Nemesis, Leone ll, Befall, Virgo, Orion, Lyra, Kerbecs, Aries.

Wheels: Beat (hasbro), Evil, Hades, Diablo (4D), Phantom (4D), Phantom (Hasbro), Fang (hasbro), lightning, flame, cloud, spiral, earth.

Tracks: 100, BD145, X:D, B:D, AD145, ED145, GB145, 125, 130, UW145, 230.

Tips: W2D, SF, F, D, DS, BS, MF.

Please help me!!!!!!!

I know I'm late for this, but you can go for Phantom (Stamina Mode) Kerbecs AD145/230 D/B:D.
AD145/230 D would be your main stamina setup, and B:D would be more for an anti-spin equalizer.

EDIT: After doing some personal tests with 230 vs. AD145 a few mins ago, I'll agree with Coach. You'd be much safer with AD145. Phantom 230 D was getting KO'd and sometimes destabilized by AD145 D in a Phantom mirror match and KO'd left and right by a basic Hades/Hell Kerbecs stamina combo (Hades/Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD).
In short, I fail. lol

Although you didn't ask for this, you can also use your 4D Phantom wheel to improve your 100 MF setup:
Tornado Staller: Phantom (Attack Mode) Kerbecs 100 MF
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:54 PM)Real Madrid Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2013  1:19 PM)BladerPao Wrote:

Y U NO post dat diablo, hell, & galaxy??
Also, you didn't tell for what stadium.
For BB-10: Diablo/Hell Kerbecs D125/BD145 R2F (attack). Hell Kerbecs BD145WD (stamina).
For BBG-04: Diablo Kerbecs X : D (attack). Maybe it's the best option for your very limited parts

The Diablo nemesis and Kerbecs aren't mine Unhappy My Friends

OH yeas for Zero G stadium

(Feb. 02, 2013  10:30 AM)BladerPao Wrote: I Try again Grin
Hey Guys Build me 1 Stamina Combo Here are my Parts

Tips
R2F
HF
WD
W2D

Tracks
D125
WA130

Energy Rings
Fox
Lacerta
Libra

Fusion Wheel
Divine
Thermal

Thanks Grin

For Zero G
BladerPao: Sorry, you can't make a decent Zero-G combo with your very-limited parts.

But if you need any help for what to purchase to make a decent Zero-G combo, you can ask it here =)
bladerpro with your parts being very outclassed, but usable, here are some combos. Smile :
Attack: None
Defense: Thermal ___ 90W2D (IIRC, W2D is decent for defense in 0G.)
Stamina: Thermal ___ 145/90 WD

As Madrid said, go to the purchase consultation and ask what is good/in your budget. Smile