"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What is my best defense combo? My defense parts are Kerbecs, MF-L, MF-M(can't make MF-H because of a problem with my metal faces) Death, Basalt, BD145, 230, RS, and RDF.
Mf-l basalt bd145 rdf or rs
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:02 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: Oh the tip is r2f and for scythe is it hasbro or takara tomy if it's takara tomy then its good its self

It's hasbro and try H145 RF
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:29 PM)Phoenic817 Wrote: What is my best defense combo? My defense parts are Kerbecs, MF-L, MF-M(can't make MF-H because of a problem with my metal faces) Death, Basalt, BD145, 230, RS, and RDF.

I'd suggest MF-L Death Kerbecs BD145RDF, Death being in Defense Mode. MF-L is heavier than MF-M, Death was on the last tier list while Basalt wasn't, BD145 is heavier than 230, and RDF has better Stamina/balance than RS.
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:39 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  7:29 PM)Phoenic817 Wrote: What is my best defense combo? My defense parts are Kerbecs, MF-L, MF-M(can't make MF-H because of a problem with my metal faces) Death, Basalt, BD145, 230, RS, and RDF.

I'd suggest MF-L Death Kerbecs BD145RDF, Death being in Defense Mode. MF-L is heavier than MF-M, Death was on the last tier list while Basalt wasn't, BD145 is heavier than 230, and RDF has better Stamina/balance than RS.

I second this because this combo can also defeat a good number of spin equalizers. One of my favorites so far.
Hey so I've got parts to a Flame serpent sw145f, Twisted tempo 145wd, some parts to a Cyber aquario and possibly access to parts from an l drago guardian. Not sure what to do with them.
All and any help is welcomed.
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:21 PM)Jynx13 Wrote: Hey so I've got parts to a Flame serpent sw145f, Twisted tempo 145wd, some parts to a Cyber aquario and possibly access to parts from an l drago guardian. Not sure what to do with them.

Which L'Drago Guardian, Hasbro or Takara Tomy?
they are all the hasbro versions, thats all they sell in my area.
(Jan. 05, 2013  3:10 PM)Insomniac Wrote: For BB-10 -
Attack: MSF Pegasis Phoenic 130/AD145/W145RF/R2F
Stamina: none
Defense: none

For Genereal Zero-G -
Right Spin Zero-G Attack: (MSF) Pegasis Ifraid/Phoenic (use whichever Synchrome with the best balance) AD145/W145/E230CF/GCF/LF
Stamina: none
Defense: none
Balance: MSF Pegasis Ifraid/Phoenic (again, use the better balanced Synchrome) E230HF/S

You've been so helpful I swear haha, thanks again!

Thanks to everyone else that helped out too giving their combo suggestions Smile
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:21 PM)Jynx13 Wrote: Hey so I've got parts to a Flame serpent sw145f, Twisted tempo 145wd, some parts to a Cyber aquario and possibly access to parts from an l drago guardian. Not sure what to do with them.

You could try Twisted Aquario 145WD for Stamina and L-Drago Guardian D125/SW145WD for spin-equalizing.
Thanks, I think I'm gonna try the twisted aquario 145 and see how that works out, but still more suggestions are welcomed

Since your L-drago Guardian is from Hasbro, its rendered useless because the metal wheel portion is hallowed out in the inside compared to Takara Tomy's.

Anyways here's some decent combos you can use for now:

"Anti-Attack": Twisted Tempo SW145/D125/105 RF

Stamina: Twisted Aquario 145/D125/105 WD

EDIT: beaten by Insomiac
Umm I need help. I need a good MFB combo that could beat a decent Zero-G Synchrome Combo.
(Jan. 05, 2013  11:52 PM)~Fang Wrote: Umm I need help. I need a good MFB combo that could beat a decent Zero-G Synchrome Combo.

Post your parts so that we can help you.

Can anyone tell me what the best zero g synchrom is, using any of these beyblades:
1.Samurai Ifraid
2.Archer Gryph
3.berserker begirados
4.bandid goreim
5.pirates orojya
6.pirates killerken
7.guardian reviser

Using any decent spin track or performance tip.

(Jan. 05, 2013  11:52 PM)~Fang Wrote: Umm I need help. I need a good MFB combo that could beat a decent Zero-G Synchrome Combo.
You can try by buying the zero-g dx sets, then start from there. Some beys in there are decent in the zero-g stadium like Goreim Reviser and Gargoyle Ifraid.

Twisted Aquario 145WD should be able to out-spin most Right-Spin Synchrome Defense combos. Asides from that, there's probably not much you could build to counter any Synchrome Attackers or Dragooon combos.
(Jan. 06, 2013  12:09 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the best zero g synchrom is, using any of these beyblades:
1.Samurai Ifraid
2.Archer Gryph
3.berserker begirados
4.bandid goreim
5.pirates orojya
6.pirates killerken
7.guardian reviser

Using any decent spin track or performance tip.

Attack:MSF Ifraid Gryph/Begirados CH120/W145 RF/R2F

Defence:Reviser Killerken BD145/E230 RB/CS/RDF/RSF/RS

Stamina:None

Balance:None
Can anyone tell me a good combo for Flash Sagittario 230WD, Phantom Orion B : D, and VariAres D : D?

you can try Hades striker BD145 EWD
not that bad but not the best either
(Jan. 06, 2013  5:03 AM)kaihiwatari5673 Wrote: Can anyone tell me a good combo for Flash Sagittario 230WD, Phantom Orion B : D, and VariAres D : D?

Do you want a combo comprised of parts from those select three Beys, or combos consisting of parts from them?
Kai if you mean comprised of the three beys, then you can only make Phantom Orion 230WD/ BGrin. If you want combos for each MWs then check the Competitive Combos.

By the way out of all the tracks listed for Flash, which is the most versatile?
Hey, I'm back. And got something nice now.

So guys, I'm clueless. I've been trying to balance the game over here, now that we have five beys. I intend to assemble three beys that don't really overpower one another.

Quote:
Part List (Click to View)

I'm not really aiming for anything competitive, just want fair matches. I'm aware of (Ray) 105 MS/(R2F).

Also, I noticed one interesting thing. Galaxy have those downward details on it's wings. Would putting it at some higher config. make it efficient against low-track sets?

Thanks in advance.
Cosmic Hey I need a defense type that when it takes a hit it won't be effected
I have
Twisted earth rock beat cosmic
T125
W105
D125
TR125
Wd
R2f eds

(Jan. 06, 2013  8:26 PM)Samurai Fierce Wrote: Cosmic Hey I need a defense type that when it takes a hit it won't be effected
I have
Twisted earth rock beat cosmic
T125
W105
D125
TR125
Wd
R2f eds
You really don't have any good defense tips and there is no defense type that when it takes a hit it won't be effected.